• Announcements

• REDivivus.WRAITH

Facebook login issues   06/20/17

If anyone of you are having trouble logging in using facebook send us a PM on our APS FB page https://www.facebook.com/allpinoystuff/ including your APS username and emaill and we will recover them for you. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
N-eazy

Lucha Underground

6 posts in this topic

Hey APS fam. I just saw sa Youtube mga matches and highlights. I was a big fan of the cruiserweights in WCW from Rey Mysterio, B. Kidman, Psychosis, Juventud etc. High flying moves & big spots.

But this.. takes it to a whole new level. Prince Puma/Ricochet at ang ageless na si Johhny Mundo. I know it has a long way to go bago macompare sa ROH or even sa Japan but its quite entertaining!

Boneo likes this

It is and it's a lot of fun watching these guys. The only thing holding me back is that they can be cancelled if there's not enough subscribers as they work in seasons like a typical TV series unlike other wrestling promotions. Hard to get invested too much only to hear na they won't be returning for another season (good news is, season 3 is more than assured).

N-eazy and Boneo like this

Nasa Lucha Underground yung mga supernatural gimmicks nung attitude era at yung ganda ng mga cruiserweight matches ng Smackdown nung early 2000's. And mas empowered yung women's division nila, allowed sila na gumamit ng power moves at sumali sa mixed gender na matches.

N-eazy likes this

Their Gift of the Gods belt looks effin dope. They also show unique promos that aren't as cringey as WWE's backstage segments. On the downside, title changes are posted on wrestling sites before they air so you may want to refrain from digging online if you don't want to be spoiled.

Speaking of Ricochet, I read that he almost made it to the WWE but wasn't signed because they had too many guys similar to his size. Kinda sucks but his BOSJ match with Will Ospreay wouldn't have happened if he did. :D

N-eazy likes this

The Ricochet vs Ospreay match is super lit! Although ang daming nagsasabi na hindi daw wrestling ginawa nila still super ganda ng mga spots.. I'll watch them until my eyes explode!!!

N-eazy likes this

@Boneo: thanks sa tip bro. I'll check that match out. Kahit pa ano sabihin critics as long as di madaming botches Im the type of fan that luvs and appreciates big spots.

@iggyb: i definitely agree that belt just looks dope! I Did'nt know na they post match results in advance. Honestly di ko lam may website sila. Haha. Lalo ako nahype jan sa match nila ni W. Ospreay!

@roboratzinger: those gimmicks brings back memories nakita ko rin yung womens division nila di lang sila eye candy they don't mind getting blood either.

@This_Is_The_End: yun lang hirap sa up& coming na promotion its hard to compete kasi small market against WWE hopefully lang yung mga talents can transition bago pa macancel to its nice to see Alberto & Rey sa ibang matches nila.