• Announcements

• REDivivus.WRAITH

Facebook login issues   06/20/17

If anyone of you are having trouble logging in using facebook send us a PM on our APS FB page https://www.facebook.com/allpinoystuff/ including your APS username and emaill and we will recover them for you. Thanks!
N-eazy

SummerSlam

13 posts in this topic

After WWE Battleground and Raw I'm super excited for the biggest event of this summer (sa US)

2 pa lang matches sa card but I'm already hyped sana tuloy2 magandang booking.

1.  Seth Rollins vs. Finn Balor (WWE Universal Championship)

2.  Brock Lesnar vs. Randy Orton

I am a big fan of Balor, but I don`t think he should win the Universal Championship (what a name!) so soon after his debut, Seth should win at Summerslam and be RAW champ until next year. Earliest Balor should win the title is at Wrestlemania next year.

N-eazy likes this

What a card!

Finn vs Seth

Lesnar vs Orton

and now Ambrose vs Ziggler

and I love the WWE World Championship more than the 'universal' title, every time I hear that I giggle. Anyway what is up with WWE's booking today? Is HHH already in-charge?

N-eazy likes this

Whoa! I honestly did not see Ziggler getting that title shot. Is he gonna turn heel again? His character became stale even though he still put's on great matches. Can't complain those 3 matches look awesome pero madami pang pede madagdag. Madami pa talented workers allo na sa Raw roster na wala pang match or ka feud. Off Topic is Del Rio really tapping Paige after kay Charlotte?

roboratzinger and Boneo like this

@N-eazyI really hope Ziggler turns heel. His good at it anyway. That Superkick on Aj is beautiful. If Smackdown Live is serious in giving Ziggler the "push" that he rightfully deserve Styles vs Ziggler should happen.

Whoa! Didn't know about that Charlotte thingy. Apparently the rumor with Paige is true. And Vince being a complete a-hole decided to put them on different shows.

2eE9V.jpg

N-eazy likes this

Some smarks don't mind it having paige and del rio separated. Speaking of which they seem to be irrelevant in the WWE story line. For now I hope..

Hype ako dun Ziggler vs Styles they should make those matches happen. Each show raising the bar will be great for us fans.

I mean that Perro! haha lucky bastard.. my top 3 Lana, Maryse, Paige since wala ang Bella Twins.

2eGea.jpg

roboratzinger likes this

thanks sa update brother, hopefully we get a nice finale sa Styles vs Cena feud. I heard Orton is a possible opponent ni AJ after Summerslam. Rusev against Reigns hopefully can bring back some interest sa characters ng both wrestlers.

roboratzinger likes this

On 7/27/2016 at 8:47 PM, roboratzinger said:

Whoa! Didn't know about that Charlotte thingy. Apparently the rumor with Paige is true. And Vince being a complete a-hole decided to put them on different shows.

Read somewhere that del Rio was seeing somebody else or was in a relationship while he's with Paige so there's that small wrinkle there. And there's Charlotte.

Speaking of Paige, what is she doing lately? Between that leaked nude and trouble with the police last June, is she getting punished or just getting some time to cool off.

Edited by This_Is_The_End

1 hour ago, This_Is_The_End said:

Read somewhere that del Rio was seeing somebody else or was in a relationship while he's with Paige so there's that small wrinkle there. And there's Charlotte.

Speaking of Paige, what is she doing lately? Between that leaked nude and trouble with the police last June, is she getting punished or just getting some time to cool off.

Divorced na raw si del Rio according dito.

http://gadgets.ndtv.com/games/features/alberto-del-rio-loves-playing-as-himself-in-wwe-games-859365

This_Is_The_End likes this

Yeah, I think that report is probably more accurate than what I read. I searched where I got that info since I really don't remember then I stumbled on the comment section of this site and I remembered it was his wiki page. It read something like this:

Rodriguez is currently married and having an affair with fellow WWE superstar Paige

I looked at his wiki but that entry was already removed. He was probably trolled. There's a few other comment section from other sites that also refer to that wiki.

Source: Comment section

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0513/611713/new-wwe-couple-goes-public-with-relationship-photos//[code]