• Announcements

• REDivivus.WRAITH

Facebook login issues   06/20/17

If anyone of you are having trouble logging in using facebook send us a PM on our APS FB page https://www.facebook.com/allpinoystuff/ including your APS username and emaill and we will recover them for you. Thanks!
Boneo

Wrestlemania 33

32 posts in this topic

2oYUf.png

Wrestlemania season again and it seems that we have a far inferior card... What are your thoughts? Rumored matches are:

Shaquiel O'neil vs. Big Show This is match is guaranteed to happened as it has been on the papers since last Wrestlemania. It is rumored to be Big Show's last match. The only exciting thing about this is Big Show's dedication to get ripped.

Roman Reigns vs Undertaker The match was set-up after Roman Reigns annoyed millions of fans by entering the 2017 Rumble at nujmber 30 and eliminated Undertaker. It may also be Taker's last match.

AJ Styles vs Shane Mcmahon Basically the set-up for this match is that Styles is fed up with the bias management from the face authority figures of Smack Down and decides to take matters inside a WWE Ring. I actually want Styles to face a bonofide wrestler. I have respect for Shane but Styles needs a better opponent.

Baron Corbin vs Dean Ambrose IC Title Match Dean eliminated Baron at the last Elimination Chamber and then Baron decided to take out his frustration on Dean.

Chris Jericho vs Kevin Owens With the dramatic ending of the Festival of Friendship I am just hoping that this match will be for the WWE Universal Championship.

The Club vs Enzo and Big Cass for the Raw Tag Team Championship I really have no idea what are their plans for the RAW Tag Titles

American Alpha vs The Revival for the Smack Down Tag Team Championship Because we need a good match! This match cards are horrible.

HHH vs Seth Rollins This is uncertain due to Seth Rollins' injured knee is acting up

Miz and Marysse vs John Cena and Nikki Bella CENA WINS LOL then he proposes to Nikki or better yet gives her the Attitude Adjustement and finally turn heel. But we all know the latter ain't happening.

Charlotte vs Bayley vs Sasha Banks vs Emma I threw in Emma coz she's hot. We all know Charlotte is going to win though then the Raw After mania Bayley Wins then Sasha then Charlotte again. This is a never ending curse.

Bray Wyatt vs Randy Orton vs (Mystery Wrestler Possibly Harper) WWE Championship Match Well this will be a triple threat match for the WWE Championship featuring all members of the now defunct or maybe not really... Wyatt family

Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg Two part timers... meh

So what do you think? Would you like to see some changes in the possible wrestlemania card?

N-eazy and roboratzinger like this

Shaquiel O'neil vs. Big Show = Well mahilig talaga sa mga celebrities ang WWE I guess it will be just another fun match. Hopefully it won't be Big Show's final match. If he is going to retire soon, the WWE Universe will benefit if his last match will be against Braun Strowman to further establish himself as " The Monster Among Men". I agree ang laki ng improvement sa katawan ni Big Show ngayon. 

Roman Reigns vs Undertaker - It's interesting to be honest because of WWE's dedication to make Roman a Cena 2.0 . Is WWE ready to turn Roman into a full heel because of the massive heat that Roman will surely receive for stepping up against The Deadman at Wrestlemania (especially if he beats him)?

AJ Styles vs Shane Mcmahon - Ol' Shane O' Mac is okay but c'mon The Phenomenal One deserves better than this. Maybe in a SDL exclusive ppv it will be okay but it's a freakin' Wrestlemania match. Kaso nga lang mukhang wala pa talagang pwedeng ilaban sa kanya. Sayang di pa kasi fully recovered si Shelton Benjamin tas nag-heel turn na rin si Pareng Dolph Ziggler.

Baron Corbin vs Dean Ambrose IC Title Match - It's great actually. Props to the SDL's writers for building Baron Corbin's character really well and for actually setting up this feud to perfection. 

Chris Jericho vs Kevin Owens = This will be awesome and I can see Owens winning it.. . and then the Demon King(since medically cleared na raw sya by Feb 24 and naka-schedule na sya sa ilang March Live events) shows up to announce his plan to reclaim his throne.

The Club vs Enzo and Big Cass for the Raw Tag Team Championship - To be fair wala naman rin kasing ibang established na tag-teams na matatawag sa RAW. Medyo mahirap humanap ng credible na challenger sa tag titles.

American Alpha vs The Revival for the Smack Down Tag Team Championship - Hopefully although last episode mukhang itutuloy ata yung feud ng American Alpha against The Usos

HHH vs Seth Rollins - Mukhang kaya pa naman since minor lang naman yung injury. Kung hindi matuloy kay Samoa Joe na lang siguro mapupunta yung spot sa match card against someone maybe Sami Zayn since they already planted the seed last episode when Joe attacked Zayn and put him in a Coquina Clutch.

Miz and Marysse vs John Cena and Nikki Bella - I dunno bruh, after Big match John delivered us a couple of great matches it kinda feels weird for him to be in a mixed-tag team match. Maybe a singles match with both Marysse and Nikki ban from the ringside or both of them acting as a valet (just don't let them wrestle please). 

Charlotte vs Bayley vs Sasha Banks vs Emma - Nasasayangan talaga ako sa first title reign ni Bayley. They should have let her win her first title at Wrestlemania to make it more significant and to complete the "Cinderella run"  by breaking Charlotte's ppv record. Emma should have a match against me inside my room (I personally think that Emma will squash me under 1:26 min:th_evile:).

Bray Wyatt vs Randy Orton vs (Mystery Wrestler Possibly Harper) WWE Championship Match - Hmmm.. . I prefer it to be a one-on-one match between Randy and Bray. I think Erick Rowan will return during the match.

Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg - Hopefully it's not for the WWE Universal Championship.

Sa tingin nyo si Samoa Joe nga ba talaga yung hinahanap ni Triple H na next Seth Freakin' Rollins?:th_what:

2oZUb.jpg

N-eazy and Boneo like this

Joe would probably turn on HHH haha but I think a better match for Styles is to face someone from Raw like a brand match. Styles for Smackdown then Joe for Raw? I know both are heels but I want Styles to transition to face. John Cena will be taking a break again and SD needs a string face figure. Dean Ambrose can't do it so why not Styles?

roboratzinger likes this

Read articles that mentioned Miz/Marysse vs John Cena/Nikki Bella might be Nikki's last match. Cena might propose in Orlando. Remember the Savage/Miss Elizabeth moment? Got no issue there. WWE was never about wrestling anyway. Go to New Japan or PWG if you want 5 or even 6 star matches. They always mentioned they want larger than life characters and stories. Cena's not 40 yet. Pretty sure he'll be in (and out) the ring til he's 50.

Still waiting to see Nakamura on the main roster. AJ vs Shinsuke might be my WWE dream match right now, next to Wyatt vs Owens.

N-eazy, Boneo and roboratzinger like this

Namiss ko tong mga ganito thread! Agree w/ sir @Boneo I'm not that thrilled kung eto magiging final card leading up to Mania. Bor @roboratzinger sa FB pa lang APS e ramdam ko na excitement sa mga ganitong convo.

Big Show vs Shaq - I never liked Big Show even back sa WCW days but I respect the guy. Hopefully he retires na. Shaq I'm a big fan off sa basketball but not sa ring lol. Just a fun match for show lang sa mga fans.

Roman Reigns vs Undertaker - If this is Taker's last match proper send off naman sana. I would have like it better kung si Cena kalaban niya I mean I hate Rigns more than Cena plus I think John would be better hyping up the match kesa sa mga blank facial expression at yung pa cool na maangas face na lang lagi ni Reigns. I thought Braun would be feuding with him until Mania pero I guess WWE again had other plans.

AJ Styles vs Shane Mcmahon - I was hoping Shawn Michaels would accept the challenge and be in-ring shape. But I will be extremely dissapointed kung si SHane O Mac ang magiging kalaban no disrespect to Money but AJ is just penomenal sa ring and sayang oppurtunity na makagawa siya WM moment.

Baron Corbin vs Dean Ambrose - I'm really interested how this match would turn out. I like Baron's move set dagdagan lang niya ilan pa. Hope he wins his 1st major title basta wag lang clean win either a cheap shot para di naman ma bury si AMbrose sa midcard.

Chris Jericho vs Kevin Owens - This match will steal the show. Pero gusto ko yung ending ni sabi ni bro @roboratzinger Finn Balor vs KO will be great for WWE.

The Club vs Enzo and Big Cass for the Raw Tag Team Championship - meh.. I'd rather watch a Fatal 4 way ng mga cruiserweights. time to get some beer or snacks.

American Alpha vs The Revival - Just saw highlights pre matches nila. Hope This would be worth the wait ngayon nasa big stage na sila. 

HHH vs Seth Rollins - Hope Seth can come back at a 100% lately he has been a lil dissapointing siguro nasanay lang coz he set the standard reaaly high for me. (he was my fav prior to AJ joining WWE) Time for a new Finisher Seth counter niya pedigree then pls shock as with a new move out of your arsenal.

Charlotte vs Bayley vs Sasha Banks - restroom break muna or time for my 2nd beer. Aabutan ko pa naman dulo ng match baka may celebrity na lumabas. ahem Rhonda Rousey.

Bray Wyatt vs Randy Orton - I love the build up and storyline leading to this match. Big fan of Bray I was so happy for him to Finally hold that title. Oh btw Bray's character really works kapag may stable siya sino sa tingin nyo sa NXT ang pedeng mabuo na Wyat 2.0 after fallout ni RKO at Bray.

Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg - Hopefully Brock wins this time don't sa 2 part timers I'd rather go with the Beast. Hey any chance Kurt Angle shows up costing Brock the match.

I still hope may mga major tweaks to this years card. Welcome back mga brothers!

roboratzinger likes this

Gusto ko ring mapanood parehas yung laban na binanggit mo tol @iggyb especially yung Owens vs Wyatt interesting dahil unusual sa body type nila yung move set nila. About John Cena nasasayangan lang naman ako sa momentum ng mga nakakaraang laban niya for me kasi this is the best John Cena that I've seen when it comes to his in-ring ability pero sabagay sa ipinakita nyang dedication sa WWE hindi na rin naman masamang bigyan sya ng chance na mag-propose sa Orlando.Tsaka gusto ko rin kasi talaga makitang maglaban si Miz tsaka Daniel Bryan the story is already there though medyo malabo because of Daniel's concussion issue.

Nga pala isa rin siguro talaga 'to sa magiging/naging consideration sa John Cena / NIkki Bella vs Miz / Maryse match.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/alfredkonuwa/2017/02/10/john-cena-nikki-bella-vs-miz-maryse-at-wwe-wrestlemania-could-be-driven-by-reality-tv-revenues/#22872fc479b1

iggyb likes this

Goldberg was interesting to me for the nostalgia factor when he returned before Survivor Series, but no way do I want him to main event or have the last match at Wrestlemania. Hopefully AJ Styles or the Orton-Wyatt match goes last, I can even accept Reigns-Undertaker as long as 'Taker wins to close the show.

iggyb likes this

I want Taker to win the match even if its his retirement match. I just want him to go riding off in a beautiful sunset. Roman will still have the legendary rub with it, or possibly turn heel with the frustration that he can't win big matches. I mean Roman's PPV record right now is full of defeats. Money in the Bank, Battleground, Survivor Series, Royal Rumble etc.

I forgot to add Braun Strauman in a Wrestlemanania card I really don't know who should he face. Maybe win the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal?

Sami Zayn should also be in a match. Heck Cesaro vs Sheamus might also happen for the mania

Seems that New Day will host WM 33. Glad to see them away from the Title picture but I want something new for them.

N-eazy and iggyb like this

I'd want to see Reigns beat Taker. Seriously. Haha! Pretty sure we'll see him turn heel soon. Generating extra heat from beating the Dead Man will tremendously help kung ganun nga. We will boo him till we empty our lungs but we'll love him in the end if his villainous persona proves to be a better fit for him. :D Taker was never a win hog like Hogan, Warrior, Cena or Michaels. He always knew how to put guys over if the company needed it.

roboratzinger and Boneo like this

@iggyb If Reigns beats Taker. That will generate so much heat. Yun yung momemnt na I would boo him for the rest of his Wrestling career. I'm surprised di pa tinuloy ng WWE yung heel turn remember when he attacked Rusev dati and he did'nt really cared about the title or the match basta meron character makeover. He is still wearing a Shield costume kaya umaasa pa rin ako may reunion e. 

Ok so mukhang kumpirmado na yung Biggest Dog in The Yard vs The Big Dog after the last episode of RAW where we saw the Deadman chokeslammed Roman after staring at the Wrestlemania sign, Jeri-KO is also confirmed at mukhang tuloy yung Seth vs Triple H sa Wrestlemania (story-wise dito talaga ako invested) and yeah it will be a Triple Threat match again between the three members of the Four Horsewomen (sa sobrang lackluster nung Fastlane 2017 hindi ko napansin na parallel pala yung ppv win streak ni Charlotte sa World Championship reigns ni Ric Flair). Mukhang ginawa lang yung Battle Royal for Aj Styles to be a co-winner, then fight Luke Harper where we saw him won but not without the interference of Shane O' Mac and then ordered to defend his spot against Randy Orton

Spoiler

only to fall (yep it was Orton vs Wyatt all along) short which means we will most likely get Styles vs Shane O' Mac.

Spoiler

Hopefully Mickie James vs Alexa Bliss  na lang for the Smackdown Live Women's Championship after Mickie's turn on Alexa since Triple Threat na yung sa RAW Women's title sana one-on-one lang yung sa SD Live.

N-eazy, This_Is_The_End and iggyb like this

Not gonna have high expectations anymore. I'll still enjoy WM this year but I already accepted that it's a show for casual fans, not the wrestling show hardcore fans fantasize it to be. Fact is Jericho-Owens can't make money like Lesnar-Goldberg and Orton is a more prominent figure than AJ Styles in the world Vince created. 

N-eazy likes this

Nowadays sobrang tamad na ni Brock. His feud with Punk and triple threat with Cena and Rollins were awesome. Magpakita at lumaban paminsan minsan lang ang trabaho niya ngayon, kaso ilang milyon naman yung tinataba ng bank account niya. Asawa niyang 3 time playboy cover pa ang inuuwian. Haha! :D 

This_Is_The_End likes this

1 hour ago, iggyb said:

Nowadays sobrang tamad na ni Brock. His feud with Punk and triple threat with Cena and Rollins were awesome. Magpakita at lumaban paminsan minsan lang ang trabaho niya ngayon, kaso ilang milyon naman yung tinataba ng bank account niya. Asawa niyang 3 time playboy cover pa ang inuuwian. Haha! :D 

Which is a slap in the face ng mga full timers. Wrestlers that actually work more than 300 days a year and not getting their due. I understand the business side of things and Brock's name still put asses in seats but c'mon.

That's the sad part of it but on the other side of the coin Brock Lesnar's title reign made the champion feel like a bit more important because of his part-time status. For me a champion doesn't  have to wrestle week after week. Heck he doesn't have to be there either each and every week. He already earned his title so why bother showing up if he's not gonna defend? That's what Brock Lesnar brought. The aura of a dominant champion. But that's just me. Hahahaha.

I see where you are coming from but at least for me, I'm more invested in a champion that actually fought to where he needs to be. There's also a lot more potential for actual storytelling with a champion that is fully available like a really thought out rivalry. I'd mark out more if say for example Jericho, Zayn, The Miz, or AJ becomes champions of their respective brands because their persona are fully realized. Jericho with his career-defining work after his comeback. Zayn with his underdog persona. The Miz because he elevated his work during the brand split and AJ because he brings the best in all his matches. None of these would have been possible if you only see them once in a blue moon. Post-championship match, sure make the champ be scarce, let the contenders fight their way up the ladder. Maybe have the champ show up once in a while to beat up or do a shoot interview a few times to sell the rivalry.

Edited by This_Is_The_End
iggyb, roboratzinger and N-eazy like this

So ano ang predictions nyo? Excited na ako mga tol !!! 

Eto na ang official match card (well as of now)

WWE Championship Match
Bray Wyatt (c) vs. Randy Orton 

WWE Universal Championship Match
Goldberg (c) vs. Brock Lesnar 

The Phenom vs. The Big Dog
The Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns 

Power Couples Collide
John Cena & Nikki Bella vs. The Miz & Maryse 

Non-Sanctioned Match 
Seth Rollins vs. Triple H 

SmackDown LIVE Commissioner vs. The Phenomenal One
Shane McMahon vs. AJ Styles 

Raw Women’s Championship Fatal 4-Way Elimination Match
Bayley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax 

United States Championship Match
Chris Jericho (c) vs. Kevin Owens

Intercontinental Championship Match
Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Baron Corbin

Raw Tag Team Championship Triple Threat Ladder Match (yep tinapatan nila yung na-schedule na ladder match ng Hardys against Young Bucks sa Supercard of Honor XI) 
Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson (c) vs. Enzo Amore & Big Cass vs. Cesaro & Sheamus 

The Fourth Annual Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal (Kickoff Match)
Featuring Big Show, Sami Zayn, Braun Strowman, Apollo Crews, Mojo Rawley and more Superstars

SmackDown Women’s Championship Match (Kickoff Match)
Champion Alexa Bliss to defend against all female SmackDown LIVE Superstars who are available to compete 

WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match (Kickoff Match) 
Neville (c) vs. Austin Aries (medyo badtrip lang na nasa pre-show 'to)

Mga hula ko na malamang mali :)

WWE Championship Match - Bray Wyatt due to DQ because of an interference from a returning Erick Rowan in a different gimmick (reference to his Tweet burying his sheep mask)

WWE Universal Championship Match - Goldberg...next...

The Phenom vs. The Big Dog - Roman Reigns then he turns heel, if he doesn't I'm really questioning Roman and Vince's relationship.

Power Couples Collide - John Cena & Nikki Bella. I'm hoping for a Breezy Bella interference because if they're burying Breeze, why not go the distance?

Non-Sanctioned Match - Seth Rollins

SmackDown LIVE Commissioner vs. The Phenomenal One - AJ Styles 

Raw Women’s Championship Fatal 4-Way Elimination Match - Charlotte Flair wins because it would be a Wrestlemania moment. Bayley wins because WWE officials love her - she sells merchandise. Sasha wins then heel turn.

United States Championship Match - Kevin Owens

Intercontinental Championship Match - Baron Corbin

Raw Tag Team Championship Triple Threat Ladder Match (yep tinapatan nila yung na-schedule na ladder match ng Hardys against Young Bucks sa Supercard of Honor XI) - Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson

The Fourth Annual Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal (Kickoff Match) - Sami Zayn. I'm willing it into existence.

SmackDown Women’s Championship Match (Kickoff Match) - 50/50 between Naomi and Alexa. Maybe Natalya? Can't see Naomi other than a transitional champ. With Alexa losing, just because of the rumor that officials aren't really happy with her performance. Sure it was refuted but if there's smoke...

WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match (Kickoff Match)  - Neville retains I think but I hope they retain the rivalry. 205 Live needs some storyline going if they are to salvage their viewership.

Edited by This_Is_The_End
roboratzinger likes this

So na-move na rin pala sa main card ng SmackDown Women’s Championship which I think is fair enough since hindi kasali sa Wrestlemania yung Smackdown Tag Team Championship (which is kinda sad because it means American Alpha will miss their first Wrestlemania.)

I'm going full mark here. Let's hope I'm mostly wrong. :D

Universal Championship: Goldberg (c) vs. Brock Lesnar

• Not sure how Goldberg will lose the title if he wins sa WM pero Goldberg. Can't find any reason why Brock should win.

WWE Championship: Bray Wyatt (c) vs. Randy Orton

• Orton? Carry on Bray's reverse streak.

The Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns

• Reigns. No heel turn.

Non-Sanctioned: Triple H vs. Seth Rollins

• HHH. (serious mode) This feud should be far from over. He's fighting a one-legged man for christ's sake.

Shane McMahon vs. AJ Styles

• AJ. Shane injures his hands or better looses them so he can never throw another one of his shitty punches again.

John Cena & Nikki Bella vs. The Miz & Maryse

• The Mizanins. Then Mike gets a title run before the end of the year.

Women’s Championship (Fatal 4Way Elimination): Bayley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax

• Sasha. She turns heel. Heel Sasha is the best Sasha.

United States Championshp: Chris Jericho (c) vs. Kevin Owens

• Jericho. Haha! Never devalue friendship.

Intercontinental Championship: Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Baron Corbin

• Another tough one. I'll go with Ambrose. He blinds the lone wolf with his shiny forehead. Corbin can win the title in the next ppv or even in SD. Or maybe when he develops abs.

Raw Tag Team Championship Triple Threat Ladder Match: Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson (c) vs. Enzo Amore & Big Cass vs. Cesaro & Sheamus

• Enzo and Cass. Just for the big pop.

SD Women’s Championship: Alexa Bliss (c) vs. All available women

• Naomi? Then she gets mauled by alligators for still using her stupid kicks.

Cruiserweight Championship: Neville (c) vs. Austin Airies

• Neville. Neville keeps the belt for the rest of eternity.

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal

• Either Braun or Mojo. Still, fuck Mojo. Haha! I want Sami to win but he doesn't need this in his resume.
roboratzinger likes this

32 minutes ago, iggyb said:

"He blinds the lone wolf with his shiny forehead"

Corbin's belly button will be extra sad. Let's be fair they both need Minoxidil or Rogaine

I just realized I pegged Goldberg to be the winner. I meant Brock. Isn't Goldberg leaving after Wrestlemania?

iggyb likes this

BAH GAWD !!!

2r9ZC.png

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/jim-ross-wwe-deal-wrestlemania/#.WN7RlRIrJE4?platform=hootsuite

Saan nyo gusto mga tol si idol Jim Ross na mag-announcer? Sa Universal Campionship o sa Undertaker vs Roman Reigns?

iggyb likes this