• Announcements

• REDivivus.WRAITH

APS NEEDS YOUR HELP FOR 2019!!!   11/05/18

Hello APS'ters It's been more than 10 years APS staff has been keeping this place alive and kickin ass from the rest!!!  And now is the time for us to ask help from all of you who are enjoying this place. APS are looking for generous members who are willing to show some support and love to raise funds for our VPS hosting and domain name fees. We would like to make the most contributions as much as we can and use all of it for " VPS hosting and Domain name fees" ONLY (no personal interest/expenses) We want to keep this community alive and that wouldn't be possible without your help. We won't be promising any VIP access or whatsoever for monetary contributions. But....... we can assure you that your contributions big or small can keep this place alive and We will give you an APS Supporter (yellow pants) to give credits and recognition sa inyong tulong! and that's the only thing we can promise you. If you are feeling generous today feel free to send your contributions to our PAYPAL account. (ANY AMOUNT ARE WELCOME) PAYPAL: allpinoystuff2017@yahoo.com If you have any questions comment on this thread or Feel free to send me or any Admins/Supreme Mods a PM. If you have contributed or will be contributing please let us know so we can directly say "thank you" to you. Thanks in advance and more power to APS!!!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dongsor

Scarlet Johansson Ghost in the shell Teaser

5 posts in this topic

Scarjo in Ghost in the shell movie teaser with the skin tight Camo suit removed all the other scenes5

Hope the live action movie do the anime justice.

2qGx4.jpeg

https://www.mediafire.com/?gj278xvldz69rkd

Exposure:skin tight leotard
file size:13.8mb

password:dong_neo@allpinoystuff.com

Edited by dong_neo

If you are able to separate the movie from the source anime and treat it as a companion piece, okay 'yung movie. If anything it's a visual treat. Pagdating sa story they sacrificed a bit of depth the original material had. All in all, I think you won't be offended na you spent two hours watching this.

Sa tingin ko, isa 'to sa mga movie na you need to see for yourself instead of reading the reviews online.

Mga taga-US lang naman yung nagrereklamo about whitewashing e. Mamoru Ishii, the director of the original 1995 film, wasn't even against the US adaptation.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/03/21/original-ghost-in-the-shell-director-mamoru-oshii-has-no-problem-with-live-action-remake

"What issue could there possibly be with casting her(Johansson)? The Major is a cyborg and her physical form is an entirely assumed one. The name 'Motoko Kusanagi' and her current body are not her original name and body, so there is no basis for saying that an Asian actress must portray her. Even if her original body (presuming such a thing existed) were a Japanese one, that would still apply. In the movies, John Wayne can play Genghis Khan, and Omar Sharif, an Arab, can play Doctor Zhivago, a Slav. It's all just cinematic conventions. If that's not allowed, then Darth Vader probably shouldn’t speak English, either. I believe having Scarlett play Motoko was the best possible casting for this movie. I can only sense a political motive from the people opposing it, and I believe artistic expression must be free from politics."

Kahit nga mga hapon walang reklamo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DhoBuU1Dtc

With social media, the extreme left otherwise known as libtards or SJWs found a platform for their soapbox. The worst of the bunch always find something to be offended at. Mga professional victims, perpetually triggered.

i watched it the visual aspect was spot on, storywise they just ripped off robocop. if i can choose an actress to play the major i think olga kurlyenko would be a much better fit, but that wont happen because they need star power to fill the seats.