Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
This_Is_The_End

Terrible Movies

6 posts in this topic

Name some of the bad movies you have sat through recently or in your opinion are the worst of all time. Film viewing is of course a subjective experience and one man's thrash is another man's treasure. It's all good. Everything's fair game. This is just harmless ribbing. Think of this as a public service so no other person should endure the same torture you went through.

Your list should exclude guilty pleasures - those that fall under the "so bad, it's good" category, and should only be dedicated to films that you feel were devoid of any redeeming qualities; those that scrape the bottom of the barrel.

2sRFM.jpg

Time Bandits (1981)

I don't know why the hell this movie is so high in ratings. Maybe I just don't get it or maybe this movie was really meant for younger audiences back in the 80's. And the ending! Ganon lang yun? As a grown adult who watched it recently, this movie sucked.

This_Is_The_End likes this

Sa mga recent na napanood ko, Rings was crap. I didn't care for any of the characters, the acting was mediocre all around maybe except for Vincent D'Onofrio (Kingpin in Netflix's Daredevil) but he really didn't have a lot of material to work with anyway, and the worst sin any horror movie could make is that there's nothing scary about it at all. All the supposed jump scares were telegraphed badly. The movie felt long and meandering. They tried to explain Samara's origin again and it was far worse and unoriginal than in the previous sequel to this American remake.

Fifty Shades Darker for me. With all the nudes scenes, I couldn't even afford to finish this movie while I was able to sit through the 1st sequel. The somewhat older ones are Tomb Raider movies, Jack and Jill, The Mummy 3, Magic Mike XXL, Fantastic Four (2015). DO NOT WATCH ANY OF THESE FILMS

This_Is_The_End and Haberdash like this

2 hours ago, kusalagufagup said:

Fifty Shades Darker for me. With all the nudes scenes, I couldn't even afford to finish this movie while I was able to sit through the 1st sequel. The somewhat older ones are Tomb Raider movies, Jack and Jill, The Mummy 3, Magic Mike XXL, Fantastic Four (2015). DO NOT WATCH ANY OF THESE FILMS

Then you will probably pop a vein as the first trailer for Fifty Shades Freed has just been released :th_scream::afraid::crazybanghead04:

https://youtu.be/tBLzd2NNmAM

Enjoy! :APS_thumbsup:

kusalagufagup and Haberdash like this