• Announcements

• REDivivus.WRAITH

Facebook login issues   06/20/17

If anyone of you are having trouble logging in using facebook send us a PM on our APS FB page https://www.facebook.com/allpinoystuff/ including your APS username and emaill and we will recover them for you. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Haberdash

What artist/group/band would you fly too another country to see?

9 posts in this topic

I once read that it is actually cheaper to fly to Singapore, watch your favorite band, book a hotel, then fly back, than to buy an extremely overpriced concert ticket here. Regardless if true or not, it got me thinking: What artist/group/band would you go to another country just to watch? ^_^

Sadly, I missed the asian leg of the Foo Fighters tour, but if they did it again, I would be booking a ticket already. ^_^

Yes I think sulit siya at makakagala ka pa din if ever, imagine mag 3 days ka na sa SG tapos 1 day yung concert other days pasyal ka na or shopping, for me I think mas worth it, sakin naman either way yung band na gusto ko magperform malabo pumunta dito satin or sa asia,  matagal ko ng gusto manood ng Dimmu Borgir live 

Haberdash likes this

On 9/11/2017 at 6:06 PM, GoryTonio said:

Yes I think sulit siya at makakagala ka pa din if ever, imagine mag 3 days ka na sa SG tapos 1 day yung concert other days pasyal ka na or shopping, for me I think mas worth it, sakin naman either way yung band na gusto ko magperform malabo pumunta dito satin or sa asia,  matagal ko ng gusto manood ng Dimmu Borgir live 

Hahaha I agree! :( Grabe, you're into the heaviest of metal pala boss Gory! ^_^ Nice choice!

GoryTonio likes this

On 9/11/2017 at 11:52 PM, This_Is_The_End said:

- The Cure

- The Black Album-era Metallica

- My Chemical Romance

- Panic! At the Disco

- Lady Gaga (no kidding)

- Minutes to Midnight-era Linkin Park

- Gin Blossoms

Nice choices boss End! ^_^ Very varied choices, and I agree with some of them! ^_^  What abour Aerosmith or RHCP? ^_^

This_Is_The_End likes this

1 minute ago, Haberdash said:

Nice choices boss End! ^_^ Very varied choices, and I agree with some of them! ^_^  What abour Aerosmith or RHCP? ^_^

Lmao, just realized we are giving everyone here a hint of our age buahaha! ^_^

@Haberdash Not the biggest fan of both unfortunately. I like their music no two ways about it but I'm more of a greatest hits kind of guy pagdating sa Aerosmith and RHCP. I do not know their discography extensively.

Yeah that's why most sa list ko is relatively recent pera medyo hindi naman halata eda ko :) If I'm being completely honest, my list would probably include a lot of of 90s band like Pearl Jam (although I heard medyo nag-iba na ang boses ni Pareng Eddie) or single acts like Fiona Apple.

One person I forgot but would love to see live is Johnny Cash. He was way before my (our?) time but his songs are timeless.

Haberdash likes this

16 hours ago, This_Is_The_End said:

@Haberdash Not the biggest fan of both unfortunately. I like their music no two ways about it but I'm more of a greatest hits kind of guy pagdating sa Aerosmith and RHCP. I do not know their discography extensively.

Yeah that's why most sa list ko is relatively recent pera medyo hindi naman halata eda ko :) If I'm being completely honest, my list would probably include a lot of of 90s band like Pearl Jam (although I heard medyo nag-iba na ang boses ni Pareng Eddie) or single acts like Fiona Apple.

One person I forgot but would love to see live is Johnny Cash. He was way before my (our?) time but his songs are timeless.

Ooh, that's right. Damn, can't believe I forgot about Pearl Jam! And agree on Fiona Apple too. I really liked her first album anyway. ^_^

What do you guys think about Daft Punk or other EDM shows? I've never been, but I hear the light shows are fantastic! ^_^

On 9/13/2017 at 11:58 AM, Haberdash said:

Hahaha I agree! :( Grabe, you're into the heaviest of metal pala boss Gory! ^_^ Nice choice!

I would like to add pa is Meshuggah,Epica,Nightwish and Kamelot kaso wala na si Roy Khan. Metal fan lang, but I enjoy all types of music

Haberdash likes this