• Announcements

• REDivivus.WRAITH

Facebook login issues   06/20/17

If anyone of you are having trouble logging in using facebook send us a PM on our APS FB page https://www.facebook.com/allpinoystuff/ including your APS username and emaill and we will recover them for you. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Haberdash

Kid-Friendly Superhero Series?

4 posts in this topic

My 6 year old niece recently got into Supergirl and we made it our bonding time. ^_^ I liked it as it is very kid friendly and not too dark or mature a series for a 6 year old to watch. Would anyone recommend other Superhero-themed kid friendly TV series? ^_^

Some of these I think have ended already but that's why the internet is an awesome place *wink* *wink* :shades:

- Teen Titans GO!

- DC Superhero Girls - This show is made specifically to empower little girls.

- Power Puff Girls (?) - I think it skews more toward an older audience but I don't remember seeing anything that could be objectionable for a 6-year old.

- The Super Hero Squad Show

- Batman Brave and the Bold - Another that might be for the 9 - 11 year-old crowd but the violence is pretty mild I think and the stories are simple.

Haberdash likes this

Most of the episodes in The Flash TV Series are kids friendly since there's hardly any killing in it, except some scenes with the speedster villains. I think she'll like the characters too.

Haberdash likes this