• Announcements

• REDivivus.WRAITH

Facebook login issues   06/20/17

If anyone of you are having trouble logging in using facebook send us a PM on our APS FB page https://www.facebook.com/allpinoystuff/ including your APS username and emaill and we will recover them for you. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BobbySponge

Need help camera settings

8 posts in this topic

mga sir kelangan ko lang sana ng help. yun utol ko kase ikakasal so kinukuha nila ako na magkuha ng prenup picture nila. so kung gagamit po ako ng dslr ano bang dapat na settings? sorry noob lang po tlga sana matulungan nyo ako.

maraming salamat po sa pag reply! sige icheck ko sya sa youtube.. parang ang gusto lang nila yun outdoor tapos yun madaming puno puno. lol sorry di pa masyadong detalyado ang theme. di pa kase sila makapagsetup ng sched para sa pictorial. ayoko naman sila madaliin kase sigurado madami na sila iniisip.

hell0_garci likes this

I highly suggest shooting in Aperture Priority or Av on your DSLR. What it does is you simply select your aperture and the camera will set the shutter speed automatically. I would go with your max aperture (f/1.8, f/2.8) depending on the camera to get that creamy/out of focus background. Depending on the lighting situation also.

If it's outdoor, AUTO shooting mode (usually just a green camera icon too) should give you good results. Though I don't normally suggest it, but as long as it doesn't use the pop-up flash, then your photos should be fine. Lowlight is when it gets tough shooting in auto.

JOHNNYD likes this

First I'd suggest you get a fast lens, minimum f/1.8 like the 50mm or 35mm f/2 (Canon). I don't do a lot of street photography but 35mm is a great focal length even for crop camera bodies because it's wide enough that you can whip your camera out to aim and then shoot within seconds, whereas with the 50mm or higher you'd need to carefully frame your subject. You know street photography is already fast paced so I highly recommend Aperture Priority mode so you won't have to mess with your settings on Manual Mode. It will do the heavy work for you, so you can just focus on your composition. Hope this helps.

JOHNNYD likes this