Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jigoy

Poll: Who is the G.O.A.T.?

18 posts in this topic

Most people say Jordan pa rin talaga. Pero I'm leaning towards James, personally. Kasi silang dalawa ni Kobe yung talagang nasubaybayan ko. I'm impressed with Kobe's scoring. He is an assassin with that Mamba Mentality. Pero mas impressed ako sa overall package ni Bron.

none on of the three. for me, the GOAT should be none other that the great Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. he has be best stats compare to the 3 of them. 

this duscussion will never end hehe. after lebron someone will come again na mapapasama din sa discussion. so per ERA lagi may bago at kanya kanya opinion mga tao hehe.

(1st)Jordan>(2nd)Kobe>James? Nah..

Kanya lanyang opinyon na yan siguro.

D naman magcchampion si james kung hindi allstar lineup kasama nya sa team. Unlike mj and kobe(lalo nung part ways kay shaq, dun ako napahanga talaga sa kanya non) average team lang that plays teamwork is already proven kung ano talaga definition ng GOAT in terms of overall capacity nila as a player sa team nila.

Jordan parin ang GOAT ng modern NBA. Yung paglipat ng team at pag gather ng allstar players medyo sumira sa greatness ni LeBron. 

Sobrang daming debate lalo sa mga analyst mismo.

Siguro kanya kanyang opinyon, different era din silang 3 kaya mahirap ibase sa stats or ilang rings meron.

All of them are great for me.

If championships and awards lang ang basehan it will be between MJ and kareem (excluding Bill Russell kasi parang sila lang ni wilt noon e lol).

It's actually between LeBron and Jordan lang. Kobe is a great player pero he is just like Jordan, if you compare Jordan to Kobe syempre kay Jordan ka na. If you're looking for Championship as a defining line ng GOAT dapat si Russell ang panalo dito. Pero to define a GOAT hindi lang championship ang basehan. In this age you can all look at the PER, TSP etc. And between MJ and LeBron angat talaga si LeBron, and LeBron is a well rounded player who loves to get his teammates involved. The only thing MJ is ahead of LeBron is Rings, scoring ability and a clutch mentality. We've seen LeBron now perform really well at clutch moments pero not like Kobe or Jordan.

During the clutch moment

Kobe / Jordan will take the last shot.

LeBron will make the best decision for his team.

We really can't tell how LeBron would rank in the GOAT conversation pero as of now he is 1 or 2 rings away from it. I got Jordan as GOAT because of rings, mentality and competitiveness. LeBron is coming close at second. We will have to wait and see how LeBron will finish his career at LaLa Land. If he defeats a Warriors team with his team right now with him leading I can say na siya na siguro ang GOAT.