• Announcements

• REDivivus.WRAITH

APS NEEDS YOUR HELP FOR 2019!!!   11/05/18

Hello APS'ters It's been more than 10 years APS staff has been keeping this place alive and kickin ass from the rest!!!  And now is the time for us to ask help from all of you who are enjoying this place. APS are looking for generous members who are willing to show some support and love to raise funds for our VPS hosting and domain name fees. We would like to make the most contributions as much as we can and use all of it for " VPS hosting and Domain name fees" ONLY (no personal interest/expenses) We want to keep this community alive and that wouldn't be possible without your help. We won't be promising any VIP access or whatsoever for monetary contributions. But....... we can assure you that your contributions big or small can keep this place alive and We will give you an APS Supporter (yellow pants) to give credits and recognition sa inyong tulong! and that's the only thing we can promise you. If you are feeling generous today feel free to send your contributions to our PAYPAL account. (ANY AMOUNT ARE WELCOME) PAYPAL: allpinoystuff2017@yahoo.com If you have any questions comment on this thread or Feel free to send me or any Admins/Supreme Mods a PM. If you have contributed or will be contributing please let us know so we can directly say "thank you" to you. Thanks in advance and more power to APS!!!
Kraidazen

Posting LURMAG full sets

28 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Jigoy said:

Duly noted Sir Kraidazen, hope same notice shall be given to those members who previously share whole set of previous model from LUR and its not a double standard.

Thanks!

Now it's not allowed to post Lurmag sets here? It's been done before. I've done it, a lot have shared whole sets before. Donna is not part of the "banned" ones or the photographer under it. Why is it not allowed now? How about those who want to share their blessings? To the moderators, I hope you shed some light on this restriction of content thing.

Jigoy, SilentYukino22, XAIS and 1 other like this

3 hours ago, darkzone711135 said:

Now it's not allowed to post Lurmag sets here? It's been done before. I've done it, a lot have shared whole sets before. Donna is not part of the "banned" ones or the photographer under it. Why is it not allowed now? How about those who want to share their blessings? To the moderators, I hope you shed some light on this restriction of content thing.

I think because one of the member here is the photographer. They support each other. How i wish APS were like back in its glory days were in there are a lot of blessings shared. But now all of the post can be seen in models IG, FB and free web access. Im not complaining i am just wishing it is the same as before.

3 hours ago, ecnald11 said:

I think because one of the member here is the photographer. They support each other. How i wish APS were like back in its glory days were in there are a lot of blessings shared. But now all of the post can be seen in models IG, FB and free web access. Im not complaining i am just wishing it is the same as before.

there are other members here who are leeching the site for it and post it on other sites, claiming it was theirs.

Duke, XAIS, GangPlank and 2 others like this

4 hours ago, ecnald11 said:

I think yung kay sir eli lang ang bawal ipost dito. All others pwede. Yun lang ang nasa "not allowed" list e. I don't know kung bakit ngayon biglang hindi na pwede at nagchange ng rules. Kaya nga we need clarifications about these restrictions e. Nakakagulat lang. :APS_omg:

pinkpototoy and SilentYukino22 like this

Instead of getting freebies here, we should support our fellow photographers here by buying/subscribing on their works/art. They are getting paid by their skills. It’s the same thing as working on your own profession, you are getting paid for what you are good at, it’s not for free. 

XAIS, SilentYukino22 and dylan like this

@darkzone711135 You can share naman if you really are inclined to share especially kapag hindi naman binabawal. Yung sa iba lang is to share in moderation para naman maakit yung iba na bumili just in case. You also have to remember na marami rin kasing leecher na kinukuha ang images dito then posting it sa ibang websites saying sila ang bumili nun which is an insult kung binili mo nga talaga ng legit yung ebook. Kung tayo tayo lang talaga eh walang problema.

@Jigoy @darkzone711135 there is a need for it now given how lur mag has become quite an internet buzz to a point that it becomes a contention point of the photographers who worked for those shoots.at first we could handle it accordingly given how few people are actually looking for it but now where there are a lot of leechers on this site who are just waiting for a new whole set to be posted accordingly and reselling them outside the lurmag website, we have to protect their owners as well. we pride APS on being free but that freedom doesn't need to cost a photographer's well earned hardwork in the long run.

To all members we are not forbidding this stuff to get posted. We just want to spare the photogs ng kahit kaunting images lang na matira para naman may bumili pa din kasi like what the rest of the staff said these photographers work hard for this para ibenta and posting the whole set will affect their sales. We can allow posting it maybe a few like 3 or 6 images. Remember we have APS members na LURMAG photogs din.

Imagine if you were the photog who owns this set paid the model and all other expenses just to get this shoot done..... Will you still continue organizing a shoot kung wala na bumibili kasi nakukuha lang ng libre?

.....think about it

I understand Sir Red and Sir Kraidazen. I get it, our dear Photogs should get professional courtesy and due respect for their hard work like any other profession. Not too much to ask and I am more than willing to comply.  :APS_thumbsup:

But for the sake of healthy discussion (for a better APS community), since these are unspoken rules and ethics all need to abide... If I may suggest, can we please include them on the list of "restrictions" i.e. "For LURMag content please limit post to maximum of 6 photos in respect to owner and photogrpher/s...".  I just think not all are aware of such and to prevent future incident from recurring. It could also remove the animosity of "double standard" since we allow it in the past.

Otherwise, I rest my case. Thanks and more power!

17 minutes ago, Jigoy said:

I understand Sir Red and Sir Kraidazen. I get it, our dear Photogs should get professional courtesy and due respect for their hard work like any other profession. Not too much to ask and I am more than willing to comply.  :APS_thumbsup:

But for the sake of healthy discussion (for a better APS community), since these are unspoken rules and ethics all need to abide... If I may suggest, can we please include them on the list of "restrictions" i.e. "For LURMag content please limit post to maximum of 6 photos in respect to owner and photogrpher/s...".  I just think not all are aware of such and to prevent future incident from recurring. It could also remove the animosity of "double standard" since we allow it in the past.

Thanks for understanding jigoy no offense meant! Our message is not being addressed to you alone or kay @darkzone711135 but for everyone na din. Your suggestion to add it on the rules to make it black and white will be discussed on the staff area and come up with the best solution for this.

As of now we just want the photogs to continue what they are doing kaya pumasok sa aming mga isipan randomly ang mga ganitong bagay. Imagine if nalulugi sila dahil madami nakakakuha ng libre at wala na gusto mag shoot ulit sa ibang models. Kawawa naman tayo mga menyeks lol

22 hours ago, Jigoy said:

This is what I'm saying. I suggest admins should make everything black and white to avoid confusion. Like "posting lurmag pics are allowed, but only limited to x photos/ not the full set." As one of those who contribute stuff from lurmag, we just have to make this clear. Siyempre if magsshare ka, we don't want our post to get abruptly deleted with no basis whatsoever. Yung magulat ka na lang na pwede dati, tapos biglang bawal na. Sharing is caring, and we want everyone to be happy here. Para malinaw lang sa lahat. No offense meant to the mods.

Jigoy and ecnald11 like this

@pointblank. We are drafting a new guidelines on how to post sets like Lurmag or from some other websites. Hindi naman siguro lahat makakabili nung mga ebooks kaya malabo na ma-post ang whole set. We would like to share it all as well gaya nga ng sabi ni darkzone kaya lang down the lane eh tayo rin ang maaapektuhan kasi wala ng models na magpo-pose sa mga photographers kasi wala naman kita. So hindi naman babawalin but lilimitahan lang ng kaunti.

pointblack, 2eezy, N and 4 others like this

On 11/11/2018 at 0:19 PM, Kraidazen said:

jigoy, don't post the whole set. you or people might as well not buy it on the site.

EDIT: Split the discussion from Donna Chan's thread medyo humaba na usapana eh.

If not full set posted pero na take down? Like kay AJ 3 pic lang yun pero inalis. 

56 minutes ago, ecnald11 said:

If not full set posted pero na take down? Like kay AJ 3 pic lang yun pero inalis. 

Kasi po Sir, kasamahan po natin yung photographer ng particular set na yun. Kaya respeto at suporta lang sa ka-member natin kaya hindi pwede yung whole o part ng set ng ebook kaya mapapansin mo mga teasers lang ang allowed.

REDivivus.WRAITH likes this

1 hour ago, Miggy said:

Kasi po Sir, kasamahan po natin yung photographer ng particular set na yun. Kaya respeto at suporta lang sa ka-member natin kaya hindi pwede yung whole o part ng set ng ebook kaya mapapansin mo mga teasers lang ang allowed.

to add to this. may teaser na nga yun photog dito sa mismong thread na yun. pwede rin naman idagdag dun yun pics na accessible publicly.

GangPlank likes this

Dun sa may magagandang loob baka maambunan nyo naman kaming medyo nagtitipid sa budget dahil magpapasko na at mapapalaban nanaman ang aming mga wallet sa pamilya at regalo.

Im always a fan of this quote

"Sharing is Caring"

Christmas is near be kind to one another.

On 29/11/2018 at 4:23 AM, REDivivus.WRAITH said:

Tip: If you know someone here on APS who has the full set. Maybe you can send the member a PM and request for it. If they are willing to give it to you then it's their call :)  Lucky you!

On 29/11/2018 at 4:19 PM, Weinhart said:

Dun sa may magagandang loob baka maambunan nyo naman kaming medyo nagtitipid sa budget dahil magpapasko na at mapapalaban nanaman ang aming mga wallet sa pamilya at regalo.

Im always a fan of this quote

"Sharing is Caring"

Christmas is near be kind to one another.

Sir @Weinhart parang hindi mo yata naintindihan yung tip ni Boss @REDivivus.WRAITH ah. He said send a PM to the concerned individual... not post a comment to request for one. Please click this link... http://www.allpinoystuff.com/forums/forum/13-forum-rules/

And try to understand it word for word for you to know how APS Forum works. I won't delete your post to serve as an example for members to read the staff's comments very carefully and understand it's contents.

F.Y.I. Thanks. :D

tawsyoh, Tgasn, aldurx11 and 1 other like this

Always known this as a sharing group nakakamiss lang ung times na nd mo na kelangang magbeg / magpm and etc to ask. 

Well i think time changes things.

PS : got my copy na dn after all.

Neo deLa Cruz likes this

2 hours ago, Weinhart said:

Always known this as a sharing group nakakamiss lang ung times na nd mo na kelangang magbeg / magpm and etc to ask. 

APS is still a sharing group. It always has and it always will be. Ang ginagawa lang ng mga mods natin is they're trying to preserve this site especially from ungrateful leechers and to strengthen our relationship with the photogs. Di ba kayo nagtataka andaming rare photos na lumalabas dito that's because of the generosity of the photogs dahil sa relationship na binuo ng mga mods natin.

May I ask Sir kung gaano ka na katagal sa APS? As I can see you only have 66 posts. FYI lang Sir even before pa ganito na ang APS. Sobrang taas lang kasi ng hype with Lurmag kaya akala ng mga members sobrang grabe ng paghihigpit na ginagawa ng mga mods natin. 

For all:

If I may ask you guys, bakit kahit ganito ang mga nangyayari ngayon bakit nasa APS parin kayo ngayon? I believe it's because APS is the best compared to all other sites.

Jean, Dongsor, Guitarman and 11 others like this

12 hours ago, Weinhart said:

Alam nyo hindi ko talaga ma gets. Hindi ko alam kung kami ba mga Mods ang mahirap umintindi o ano nlng eh. Alam nyo ilang beses ko na binasa ung mga post at ilang beses na nasagot bakit ba hindi natatapos to?

Sharing site pa din to may rules lang kaya nga andto pa din eh. Dalawa lang kasi yan. 

1. Mag limit at mag set ng rules para tumagal pero nakakapag share padn naman ng kahit teasers or 1-3 pics or any info na need naten.

Or.

2. Mag all out at pag nalaman to ng mga photogs/owner ng site/ model. Automatic RIP na din tong site kagaya sa kabila.

Mag basa naman sana tau mga guys. Wag puro Jak*l.

Wag na tayo magtampo mga sir. May bayad yung sites like Lurmag for a reason. Isipin n'yo na lang, nakikinabang tayo pero hindi sila nakakakuha ng profit. Nagbabayad din sila sa mga modelo at sa kung ano pang expenses. Na sa halip na kumita sila e nalulugi pa, kasi marami na nagkakaron ng access nang walang ginawa kundi mag-lurk lang. Pwede pa rin naman mag-share, pero may rules na kailangan sundin, tulad dati may rules naman. Nadagdagan lang ngayon, lalo pa't may mga members din tayo rito na photogs, kaya magkaron naman tayo ng simpatya para sa kanila. Pinaghirapan din nila yun. Quality content naman pino-produce nila tulad ni sir @elifausto, kaya tulad ng sabi n'ya worth it naman. Naging concern na kasi, kaya respeto na lang tayo. Pag may ibang pictures naman na walang restrictions, ishe-share naman ng mga kapwa natin miyembro na may access. Abang na nga lang gagawin natin e, magrereklamo pa ba tayo? Kung may means naman tayo para bumili, why not? E restricted na nga e, wala na tayong no choice kundi bumunot sa bulsa, pero at least makikita mo naman yung hubong katawan ng modelo. Pwede ka na kumanta ng "All by Myself" habang tumitingin sa mga larawan (if you know what I mean), kesa yung magrereklamo lang tayo, baka mabulok lang yung mga inipon n'yong mga bala dyan mga sir.