• Announcements

• REDivivus.WRAITH

APS NEEDS YOUR HELP FOR 2019!!!   11/05/18

Hello APS'ters It's been more than 10 years APS staff has been keeping this place alive and kickin ass from the rest!!!  And now is the time for us to ask help from all of you who are enjoying this place. APS are looking for generous members who are willing to show some support and love to raise funds for our VPS hosting and domain name fees. We would like to make the most contributions as much as we can and use all of it for " VPS hosting and Domain name fees" ONLY (no personal interest/expenses) We want to keep this community alive and that wouldn't be possible without your help. We won't be promising any VIP access or whatsoever for monetary contributions. But....... we can assure you that your contributions big or small can keep this place alive and We will give you an APS Supporter (yellow pants) to give credits and recognition sa inyong tulong! and that's the only thing we can promise you. If you are feeling generous today feel free to send your contributions to our PAYPAL account. (ANY AMOUNT ARE WELCOME) PAYPAL: allpinoystuff2017@yahoo.com If you have any questions comment on this thread or Feel free to send me or any Admins/Supreme Mods a PM. If you have contributed or will be contributing please let us know so we can directly say "thank you" to you. Thanks in advance and more power to APS!!!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dhiesenphi

Any Vloggers Out Here?

1 post in this topic

Vlogger: A person who records themselves talking about their life or any particular topic and uploads it to various video sites, specially on YouTube.

Any vloggers out here? It's been a growing community everywhere in the world, and it all starts with our favorite social media influencers/celebrities. No matter how long the videos are, we'd somehow watch them from beginning to end. I particularly am guilty of this. I just enjoy watching Casey Neistat's videos. He really changed the game to the point that it doesn't look like a vlog anymore, but a cinematic storytelling of his daily life as a filmmaker and an influencer. I see it as a growing patform in itself now, specially here in my city. I've seen a mix of dancers, lash artists, and a whole bunch of fitness people doing it in my city.

But, I don't see myself as a vlogger, I feel like it's a whole different ball game. Can't say I've been hiding behind the camera my whole life, but that's exactly how it feels and maybe that's why I can't pick up a camera, face it towards me and talk. On top of that, I can't record what I do everyday, edit it, and do that daily. I really can't rush something like a daily vlog. I like spending time on my computer editing videos in the non-linear way. So even if I do weekly vlogs, I still see myself spending way too much time editing it that I will likely stop doing it after the first week. I just simply don't have that kind of time on my hands. But big props to those who do it, because that's pure dedication.

Closest thing I've done is record 2-3 second clips of what I did in one day, edit them in Adobe Clip app, and post it on my Instagram story. I did that on a vacation in March-June like maybe 4-5 times and never got back into it LOL.

But I'd love to see yours if you do it. If you don't I'd like to hear what you think of it. Anyone specific you follow? Do you think I should start doing it too? Go comment below.

Edited by dhiesenphi