• Announcements

• Helfayv

Server Status   06/23/19

The server is experiencing intermittent downtime and we are already working in resolving the issue.  In the meantime please be patient and continue supporting the site. APS Admin
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Get_Right

Cheating

8 posts in this topic

Tingin ko, kung 100% sigurado sa accusation mo at may ebidensya to prove it, why not? Kahit nanliligaw pa lang at wala pang relasyon. malaking utang na loob nya sa iyo yung hindi na maaaksaya yung time nya, effort at money (?).Ayaw natin ng may naaagrabyado lalo na yung pinagsasamantalahan.- that's human nature

Note: Topic moved from 18+ Mature Discussion

Get_Right likes this

23 hours ago, Miggy said:

Tingin ko, kung 100% sigurado sa accusation mo at may ebidensya to prove it, why not? Kahit nanliligaw pa lang at wala pang relasyon. malaking utang na loob nya sa iyo yung hindi na maaaksaya yung time nya, effort at money (?).Ayaw natin ng may naaagrabyado lalo na yung pinagsasamantalahan.- that's human nature

Note: Topic moved from 18+ Mature Discussion

100% sure kasi ako ung partner nang nililigawan niya.

3 hours ago, Kraidazen said:

if you care enough of your friend's happiness, informing her/him with the enough evidences should be given.

but the things is the whole information will destroy her. i mean lahat ng build up niya lies. she was never single.

29 minutes ago, Get_Right said:

but the things is the whole information will destroy her. i mean lahat ng build up niya lies. she was never single.

would you rather let him be in a relationship with lies ? the truth is painful but it needs to be told.

Get_Right likes this

9 minutes ago, Kraidazen said:

would you rather let him be in a relationship with lies ? the truth is painful but it needs to be told.

Well the guy is a well known womanizer so he fuck my friend and dump her.. maybe I still love her kaya hindi ko siya magawang sirain. actually mag uusap kami bukas just to settle things takot siya sakin kasi i know everything.. i just dont want her to be labeled because of love idk.

although its non of our business to interfere others affairs, one should spill it...Basta may ebidensya para di ka lumabas na katawa-tawa.