Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Helfayv

Edited or Non-Edited pics

Edited or Non-Edited Pics    2 members have voted

1. 1. which do you prefer

• Edited
    • Non-Edited

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 posts in this topic

2Vweu.jpg

Hiniram ko muna post ni @carlo1225 and credits na rin sa model/photographer.  I don't intend to undermine the model/photographer here but i just want to ask you guys, which do you prefer unedited shots or edited.  Here in the great shot of DK, the pubic and pit regions are edited, usually dark spots, inconsistencies in lighting/shadows and stubble (not saying there are stubble here) were edited.  medyo minsan sumosobra naman at meron din naman RAW files ang mismong nilalagay sa kanilang folio and di na ineedit.

if you ask me, i would prefer unedited makikita kasi ang skills di lang ng photographer, pati ng model, HMUA and lighting staffs.  what's your opinion guys?

carlo1225 likes this

Edited photos are fine if subtly done. Skin imperfections can be altered while preserving creases where they are normally found. In your example above, a trained eye would easily notice the overdone editing on the model’s left pit.

Helfayv and Dongsor like this

5 hours ago, Kraidazen said:

i always prefer raw for personal reasons and to highlight how a photographer works around with the lights and camera settings.

same point as mine @Kraidazen