Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
moses_magnus

Do you think goku will be able to beat any superman? ****vice versa

54 posts in this topic

at hindi lng c supes ang kyang tumalo ky goku..

powerpuff girls > goku

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=223020

flash > goku

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=72242

sailormoon > goku

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=473600

magneto > goku

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=517535

HST lng ata kyang talunin ni goku eh, :yawn: bka HST hndi nyo p alm?! :crazyno:

research-research dn mga kidz, wag nyo ipakita pgiging fanboys nyo. :th_look:

happy new year :th_wicked:

Edited by Mang Tonio
Code your external links!

yajra03, watch your words and be educated when debating. Even when debating, you should still practice proper decorum and avoid insulting words. Also, this is my second reminder to you to CODE your links whenever you post hyperlinks to other sites. Please acknowledge that you understand this.

Ganyan talaga kapag mga bata ang kausap at naka-concentrate lang dun sa mga nababasa nila kahit mali. Hindi makaintindi ng logic. Palibhasa yun lang ang alam. Anyway. This debate should all be for fun and proper respect to members should still be shown. Huwag basta basta magpaniwala sa mga forum dahil hindi lahat tutuo. Go straight from the source para credible hindi puro hearsay. Anyway. Based on the words by yajra3, alam na natin kung sino ang may logic.

But one more wrong word and perhaps......... :bye:

@yajra03. Looking at the scan you presented, it seems that Superman has a LOT of space in his lungs to have that amount of oxygen. It's like Superman has more lung capacity than that of an average human but still... his physique could'nt possibly have that much oxygen.

Also, what destroyed those planets physically? Superman's "KULANGOT"? If Superman can sneeze that hard then the planets would have just stray off-orbit and collided with other planets, right?

Son Goku and Superman are both good guys right? You should not expect them to destroy planets, galaxies and such. :th_look:

Anyway, lighthen up guys, theres no need to be hostile :th_heee:

Just for fun I found this in newgrounds.com

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/594731
:glasses: Superman vs Goku

BTW. Son Goku is still the winner for me :suka3:

hmmm i would say Goku masyado na kasi unnatural ung skills and strength nya unlike superman napatay siya ni doomsday

yes namatay din si goku couple of times pero parang iba tlga eh parang goku tlga para saken kasi namatay siya without reaching his super sayan god mode ;D 

Combine the powers of superman from the comic book series from the 1950's until now...now combine all the powers of Goku from the manga, all the anime series (yes even in GT) and then compare them....superman wins hands down...

There is a lot of Superman version. If we are going to only compare the Kal-el that we know and not the other hyper superman like Superman Prime or the Superman of the 1950's which is ridiculously powerful that is why they toned down the power, I guess Goku can give Superman a run for his money. The only edge of Superman is he can breath in space whereas Goku could not.

Pero kung nasa super saiyan god mode na si goku, kaya na siguro kahit yung golden age na superman pa

Sure ako si Whis kayang kaya nya pulbusin kahit na sino pa

Kingdom Come Flash and Superman One Million both have a good chance of beating Goku.

One disadvantage of KC Flash is probably flight but Goku's movements would be terribly slow from KC Flash's perspective if Goku tries to close in for hand to hand type of fight. Even standard Flash at his fastest can perceive things that last less than an attosecond. An attosecond have a lot of zeroes before the one than I can care about. KC Flash could easily go that fast without exerting a lot of effort since he is the Speed Force. This is the Wally West version of Flash by the way since traditionally he is considered to be faster than Barry (Usually. It goes back and forth) and he is the one wearing the mantle in KC.

http://funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/4658272/The+flash+in+an+attosecond/

If he finds a way to get airborne and reach Goku, iindahin pa rin siguro ni Goku a few infinite mass/kinetic punches. Each one is like being hit by a white dwarf star - one of the densest object in the universe.

http://www.comicvine.com/barry-allen/4005-22804/forums/the-flashs-infinite-mass-punch-and-its-feasibility-596538/

Superman One Million? Well, he's god in comics form. The dude re-creates Krypton, brings back Lois out of nothing, and gives away pre-crisis Superman-level powers just because.

http://www.screwattack.com/news/how-powerful-superman-prime

Of course this is going by DC comics' wacky version of science. Actually we can posts links going back and forth depending kung sino talaga ang mananalo. Probably kung galing sa anime board, malaki ang chance that favor smiles on Goku while sa comics board, malamang si Supes ang lamang.

Edited by This_Is_The_End

Si Goku po pwedeng mabuhay ulit. Medyo advantage. Tapos pano po kung ginamit nya yung dragonballs then ang wish nya ay gawing normal na tao si Clark or i-infuse ng kryptonite ang kameha at genkidama ni Goku. Just a thought. Hehehe.

Si Goku po pwedeng mabuhay ulit. Medyo advantage. Tapos pano po kung ginamit nya yung dragonballs then ang wish nya ay gawing normal na tao si Clark or i-infuse ng kryptonite ang kameha at genkidama ni Goku. Just a thought. Hehehe.

Mate, kung resurrection lang ang paguusapan, comics have that whole thing down to a science :D I already lost count how many times they killed and brought back Jean Grey. You would be hard-pressed to find any major superhero or villain that hasn't been killed then resurrected in some fashion. Of course I'm talking meta. Comic fanboys wouldn't register a pulse if may news na a certain superhero will die because everyone knows na babalik din naman 'yun after several issues. Case in point: Wolverine. Marvel was hyping his death for months even before the issue he actually dies and fans just groaned because they effed up the release schedule and the actual story was meh.

Smeagol and qneho like this

pati rito umabot na ang walang kamatayan na debate na to hehehe

kung all composite versions lang, superman. kung current version, goku

Hello guys my first post. Mas gusto ko si Goku kaysa kay superman pero kung paghaharapin nyo ang pinakamalakas na version ni goku at pinakamalakas na version ni superman hindi talaga mananalo si Goku. parang ganito yun, Thought-robot>>>>>>>>>>>>>(x99)99 SSJ god SSJ Goku ganyan kalayo ang agwat.

Hey guys.. you any of you haven't watch Superman Vs Guko Deathbattle 1 and 2 in youtube please watch it first. As for now we can never really come to conclusion who would win because these characters are not yet done in there stories. There could be more potential abilities and powers to come. Even weaknesses. As for me right now superman is ahead of the game. Im a fan of Guko but numbers really do with superman. Like I said watch the Deathbattle. So all in all. We could only calculate when these two characters really end there story.

The current version of Superman wouldn't last 2 seconds against Goku. It's a long story. He was depowered like hell last year. Before he was depowered he gained a new ability which basically have him expel all the energy he gets from the sun in a big ass explosion but it rendered his powers inert. He's just several steps above being a regular human.

Right now he is powered by Kryptonite which he used to burn off the cells that prevented him from absorbing solar energy thanks to Vandal Savage. He got some of his powers back like flight and strength although as to what level, ongoing pa 'yung story so nobody knows. He hasn't demonstrated if he got back his speed, cold breath and some of his other abilities. Anyway, now he gains a new ability to hear radio waves. However he is in constant pain due to the Kryptonite poisoning him slowly.

TL;DR: Goku curb stomps current Superman.

Edited by This_Is_The_End

Ok admit ko hindi ako nag research or own any comics, etc pero having watch both dragonball and superman/justice league series, imo, hands down goku will beat superman. Why? Because alam nya martial arts. Not sure if superman can even punch goku. 2nd. I think he is faster, insta teleport if i remember correctly. 3rd. Transforms hehe

Ok admit ko hindi ako nag research or own any comics, etc pero having watch both dragonball and superman/justice league series, imo, hands down goku will beat superman. Why? Because alam nya martial arts. Not sure if superman can even punch goku. 2nd. I think he is faster, insta teleport if i remember correctly. 3rd. Transforms hehe

The JL Superman is just one of the many versions of Superman and it's not the definitive one. Supes know Kryptonian martial arts whatever the hell that is and has also received training from Diana and Bats - one of the best martial artists in DCU.