Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Demonyong An... : (02 August 2014 - 04:26 PM) check the VIP mang tonio!
@  Mang Tonio : (02 August 2014 - 04:39 PM) Sa title pa lang mukhang panalo na D.A.!
@  wutdupukk : (02 August 2014 - 07:05 PM) Hi! recently signed up for APS, what are the rules to get into the VIP section? :)
@  Mang Tonio : (02 August 2014 - 07:16 PM) @ wutdupukk, our VIP section is only a private discussion area for old time members and former moderators. In its current form, it does not contain any special content aside from occasional personal photos uploaded by members. As of this time, we can't open it for new members since we don't have anything to offer in return if we will post some requirements.
@  deathbefored... : (04 August 2014 - 02:04 PM) mga ser question ko lang, dko ma view ung mga photos nung vixenation?
@  Drake : (04 August 2014 - 03:21 PM) Use a different browser. Baka sa cookies mo, naba-block.
@  .AT : (05 August 2014 - 02:30 PM) pano lagyan ng watermak na APS sa scan image?
@  Mang Tonio : (05 August 2014 - 10:05 PM) @ .AT, nag-pm na lang ako sa yo.
@  Letranknight : (07 August 2014 - 11:43 AM) Gud day APSters... :suit:
@  Letranknight : (07 August 2014 - 11:44 AM) Pa pm na rin mga tol paano mag lagay APS watermark...
@  Mang Tonio : (08 August 2014 - 02:10 AM) @ Letranknight, ok na pre sinend ko na sa yo.
@  Letranknight : (08 August 2014 - 07:44 AM) Tnx Mang Tonio :th_pliiiz: :th_pliiiz: :th_pliiiz:
@  bibs64 : (18 August 2014 - 01:56 AM) hello aps
@  kapopz01 : (20 August 2014 - 04:35 PM) hloooo..ano meron d2
@  Killerph0215 : (24 August 2014 - 06:53 PM) yo
@  Killerph0215 : (24 August 2014 - 06:53 PM) guys meron po ba kayong hotspot shield elite for mac thnx!
@  maveriq96 : (01 September 2014 - 12:14 PM) mga tol, sino gcing jan?
@  maveriq96 : (01 September 2014 - 12:15 PM) naglabasn mga nude leaked pics sa internet nina kate upton, j law, Victoria justice et al, DL na kayo bago I blocked mga sites
@  Demonyong An... : (02 September 2014 - 08:49 AM) oh you mean The Fappening? had them DL'd on torrent.
@  Vhusabhoz : (02 September 2014 - 03:02 PM) hello

Photo

Janarah Fox (Premiere Vixen 3)

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#41 Janarah Fox

Janarah Fox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:46 PM

sorry if it's "BITCHY" for u. well ok, just enjoy the photos! anyway, vote for me as well. i really want to win in this competition but this nude photos of mine are so old....taken like last year around oct-nov. some people said that this is a big help for my vixens competition. if that's the case, i will not react anymore in my nude photos that are spreading now in the internet whoever posted this photos i hope u have a good intention in doing this... ciao!

#42 Janarah Fox

Janarah Fox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:48 PM

Mr Carlo1225, i bet the photo u posted last is not me??? seriously, is that me? i don't remember having a face like that lol and my nipples aren't like that dude it maybe ugly but it's too far from the photo u uploaded on my thread here

#43 gelomania

gelomania

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 11:18 PM

Mr Carlo1225, i bet the photo u posted last is not me??? seriously, is that me? i don't remember having a face like that lol and my nipples aren't like that dude it maybe ugly but it's too far from the photo u uploaded on my thread here

I agree to this... Sobrang layo ni Ms. Janarah Fox on that last pic. imho
"You are my rock and my fortress...

My eternal love."

#44 romeobass

romeobass

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 11:29 PM

To Ms Janarah. I was actually hoping that you would see the pics. Honestly, I admire you alot. Your photos are a sight to behold. There are only a few that can post nude shots that won't come out as "bastos". And yes it is good publicity. What I mean is, never be shy or ashamed of such photos. If you got it, flaunt it. That being said, we do hope we will be able to see your recent works if you have them.

#45 Mang Tonio

Mang Tonio

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 513 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 05:59 AM

Guys, let's vote for Janarah and help her win in the Premier Vixens contest!

@ carlo1225, I restored your deleted posts. :crazy04:

#46 palawanbob

palawanbob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 11:33 AM

Janarah, you have my vote !!!, thanks for doing the pics (even if not initially meant for public release) and thanks for commenting on this board. Really nice to have you here contributing... please come back again!! Also, consider releasing some more bold pics, if you promote yourself well , you can easily be the next Diana Zubiri, and much bigger!!! Stunning natural beauty, Intelligence and interesting and approachable personality.... I expect your career to really take off soon...........please don't forget your fans here!!!! You've been the best topic here for the last few months!!!!

#47 Janarah Fox

Janarah Fox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 02:56 PM

I was shocked, really sorry bout that. Because when i open my fb account one time around 20 + people messages me with this link, same with the flesh asia thingy and other website that contains my topless pics! I don't want to be mad because in FHM we'll be showing everything we got as far as i know, it's around the top 3...so it's not new to me anymore, since the first shoot of us is already daring. I just don't like it that you guys posted the NOT EDITED photos hahahaha you should have posted the edited once...so it will be more glamorous right but the photographer from this specific shoot was also shocked because he didn't even uploaded this on the internet, and then he found out that his email got hacked, but he's able to retrieve it now. and he knew that he sent me this particular photos to my email so that's it, whoever that person is, your lucky :) vote for me guys! help me to be in the top 6 and don't forget to watch the victory party of fhm this coming july, i guess they will announce there the top 6 vixens together with the top 10 :) thanks!!! and sorry again.

#48 Janarah Fox

Janarah Fox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 02:58 PM

Janarah, you have my vote !!!, thanks for doing the pics (even if not initially meant for public release) and thanks for commenting on this board. Really nice to have you here contributing... please come back again!! Also, consider releasing some more bold pics, if you promote yourself well , you can easily be the next Diana Zubiri, and much bigger!!! Stunning natural beauty, Intelligence and interesting and approachable personality.... I expect your career to really take off soon...........please don't forget your fans here!!!! You've been the best topic here for the last few months!!!!

--thank u so much :) and i'm glad that u guys like the photos... i was afraid that you'll say negative stuffs about my topless photos

#49 Janarah Fox

Janarah Fox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 02:59 PM

To Ms Janarah. I was actually hoping that you would see the pics. Honestly, I admire you alot. Your photos are a sight to behold. There are only a few that can post nude shots that won't come out as "bastos". And yes it is good publicity. What I mean is, never be shy or ashamed of such photos. If you got it, flaunt it. That being said, we do hope we will be able to see your recent works if you have them.

--thank you!!! but for now, i'm not doing any nude shoots anymore, because i am focusing a lot in the premiere vixens competition, but soon for sure. i will do it again :)

#50 gelomania

gelomania

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 05:08 PM

Miss janarah, since you've mentioned that you'll be doing nude photoshoots in the near future. I'd be happy to see that again. But for now, my mission is to spread the word and let people VOTE you to win the premier vixens competition. Good luck to you and more power! :))

My eternal love."

#51 Drake

Drake

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 583 posts
  • LocationIn the nexus of all reality.... The mind.

Posted 05 June 2012 - 06:19 PM

That is what I was saying before. And just let me correct ms.Janarah. Your nips are one of the most beautiful I have seen. That was the reason I asked carlo1225 if that was really you because the nips are way too different. Anyway. We will encourage everyone to vote for you and hope you win all the way. Basta we will make sure you are in the top three and hopefully the number one. :th_pliiiz:
Everything that is too much is bad. Just enough will do wonders.

#52 gelomania

gelomania

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 06:32 PM

Sir drake, why am i on a "warn status"? May mali po ba akong ginawa? :)

Just asking lang po...

My eternal love."

#53 Drake

Drake

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 583 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:28 AM

Wala po gelomania. Bar lang po yang nasa baba ng warning status. Nas lowest po kayo so ibig sabihin eh wala pa kayong naba-violate na rules dito. Don't worry po.

#54 Shinshinobi Rises

Shinshinobi Rises

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:45 PM

kudos to the guys who uploaded the pics. more power!

#55 palawanbob

palawanbob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:20 AM

th_256942235_Janarah_15_123_167lo.jpg

#56 Pektus

Pektus

Pektusero

• APS Alumnus
  • PipPipPip
  • 1550 posts
  • LocationKubeta

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:44 AM

Ganda babae  :karir:

Nice ganda talaga ng dibdib ni Janarah...

Posted Image

#57 cvgnse

cvgnse

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:33 AM

http://imageshack.us...zlwmmg1716.jpg/
http://imageshack.us...cc7smg1731.jpg/
http://imageshack.us...dgumg1743o.jpg/
http://imageshack.us...dyiamg1736.jpg/
http://imageshack.us...twtnmg1757.jpg/
http://imageshack.us...twtnmg1757.jpg/

#58 Pektus

Pektus

Pektusero

• APS Alumnus
  • PipPipPip
  • 1550 posts
  • LocationKubeta

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:32 PM

Bossing cvgnse pwede pong pakipost yung image mo hindi po sila gumagana, saka pwede mo gamitin yung image function para rekta na magAppear yung mga images mo.

Posted Image

#59 Drake

Drake

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 583 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:57 PM

Maganda yung ibang nakikita pero yung iba eh hindi. Baka puwede bossing eh pa-repost sa ibang image server at bawal yata dun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users