Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
McDreamy

Marvel Studio

96 posts in this topic

I kinda miss the embossed spider webs in the costume from the first two iterations of Spidey. It makes it stand out. I like the classic Romita eyes though.

This is the third version of Ol' Webhead in recent memory. I hope they get the character right and the movie is awesome. You can see bits and pieces of comic book Spider-Man in both Maguire and Garfield but I think we have yet to see one that is extremely smart, funny, quippy, but tragic as well.

Way better than the Justice League trailer. Di ko maintindihan yung obsession ng DC sa pagdadagdag ng kanta sa trailers nila. It was cool when GoG did it, passable for Suicide Squad, pero cringy na sa JL.

Recent set photos seem to confirm (and give us a better look) that Corvus Glaive will be making his debut in the MCU in AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR.

Corvus Glaive is the merciless servant of the Mad Titan Thanos and is a member of the Black Order.

2rco8.jpg

This_Is_The_End likes this

Black Panther poster released ahead of teaser trailer

2u4Fc.jpg

Some fans are tearing apart the poster for its poor Photoshop job though.

https://www.polygon.com/2017/6/9/15768214/black-panther-poster

Just got done watching Homecoming and man, it's seriously good. They nailed Peter Parker and I'd even put this over Raimi's version. This is the Peter I grew up reading. The most surprising I guess is that the major villain is not a one-note character. Micheal Keaton was excellent as Vulture. The dude's menacing without being a megalomaniac. He doesn't want to rule the world and just want to provide for his family. He actually wants to stay under the radar and not challenge any of the superheroes. The showdown in the end - without going into too much spoiler territory - eschews the world-ending battle almost all Marvel films have to this point. It's anti-climactic to a degree but it works.

Disney's D23 Expo 2017 is winding down and there were tons of info on all things Disney.

Josh Brolin reveals the "Children of Thanos"

https://youtu.be/yjE-PShYFbc

2vrJR.jpg

'Avengers: Infinity War' Trailer Review - D23 Expo 2017 (Just a review, not the actual trailer, I haven't seen any legit leaked trailer yet)

https://youtu.be/Nq_mnW6scOU

Description of the trailer from Wired:

The clip opens with one of the weirder possible meet-cutes of the Marvel Cinematic Universe: the Guardians of the Galaxy flying through space, only for a bedraggled Thor (fresh from fighting his "friend from work," Hulk?) to thwack into their ship’s windshield like a Norse mosquito. "Who the hell are you guys?" he asks when they take him aboard. The resemblance is faint, but the moment feels like a throwback to the first time he landed on Earth in Thor. No time for nostalgia, though; villains need make an appearance. Preceded by his unmistakeable voice—“Fun isn’t really something one considers when balancing the universe, but this does put a smile on my face”—Thanos (Josh Brolin) appears, finally paying off all those post-credits teases, and rampages through a dark world that looks like something straight out of, well, Dark World.

From there it’s a parade of quick cuts. A worried-looking Scarlet Witch; fan phenom Loki staring, transfixed, at what appears to be the Tesseract; Tony Stark/Iron Man fretting that someone (Thanos, presumably) has brought his war to them; Thanos grabbing Thor by the head; Doctor Strange Strange-ing; Spider-Man getting his Spidey sense and whipping around in the Avengers-worthy suit Tony Stark showed him at the end of Spider-Man: Homecoming.

Walt Disney Studios Panel Highlights  - Star Wars, etc.

https://youtu.be/D4lA2xu2YLQ

The whole season for The Defenders is out on Netflix and it's slowly trickling in sa mga torrent sites if that is the route you're taking. I've watched the first three episodes and it's promising. It's not really a hotly anticipated show for me - Luke Cage, Iron Fist, and anything not Punisher-related sa second season ng Daredevil kinda dulled these shows para sa akin. They're not bad just not what I expected from the solid first season ng Daredevil and Jessica Jones. Although to be fair, mukhang brisk ang pace ng The Defenders and I hope walang filler episodes sa middle and the latter half don't drop the ball completely like Luke Cage did. It's good I think as far as the first 3 episodes are concerned.

A Punisher teaser trailer just also dropped:

https://youtu.be/iFfBd-Oyhug

2FXpj.jpg

Venom

Sony is planning to have its own Spider Man (Villains?) universe without Spiderman and will not be connected to the Marvel Cinematic Universe but there are rumors that Peter Parker will appear in those movies.  Your thoughts? :P 

Coming to theaters on 10.5.18

On 5/6/2018 at 8:10 AM, swish08 said:

2FXpj.jpg

Venom

Sony is planning to have its own Spider Man (Villains?) universe without Spiderman and will not be connected to the Marvel Cinematic Universe but there are rumors that Peter Parker will appear in those movies.  Your thoughts? :P 

Coming to theaters on 10.5.18

The question is, who will be playing Spiderman? And I read rumors of Jake Gyllenhaal (Donnie Darko, Brokeback Mountain) to play Mysterio. What do you guys think? Would he be a perfect fit?

Avengers 4 leaked concept art 

l1eRoS7n_o.jpg

Hulk presumably merging with Bruce's personality and Hawkeye taking the 'Ronin' character
l0HmsmuB_o.jpg

War Machine's new armor is lit! 
rH6ztC3b_o.jpg

Thanos' new weapon since the gauntlet appears damaged (or is in cooldown) after the 'snap' in Infinity War.:P 
ROYxFzL1_o.jpg

vbnQuq7T_o.jpg 

credits goes to @ajdesigns0220 from twitter

dhiesenphi likes this