• Announcements

• REDivivus.WRAITH

Facebook login issues   06/20/17

If anyone of you are having trouble logging in using facebook send us a PM on our APS FB page https://www.facebook.com/allpinoystuff/ including your APS username and emaill and we will recover them for you. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maveriq™

11 Japanese customs that are shocking to Foreigners

14 posts in this topic

ZiVN.jpg

Japan is known for its complex rules for social behavior.

There are specific rules to follow at the dinner table, good practices for giving and receiving gifts, and even different slippers to wear in different rooms of a home.

To help you navigate through the intricacies of Japanese customs, we’ve created a list of some things to expect when traveling to the country.

Check it out below.

ZiVM.jpg

ZiVP.jpg

ZiVQ.jpg

ZiVR.jpg

ZiVS.jpg

ZiVT.jpg

ZiVU.jpg

ZiVV.jpg

ZiVW.jpg

ZiVX.jpg

ZiVY.jpg

ZiW4.jpg

http://www.businessinsider.com/japanese-customs-that-are-shocking-to-foreign-travelers-2015-2

yung number 3. nag tip ako before not to be rude. pero tumawa lang siya. sobrang babait ng japanese well from my experience ah. sobrang desiplinado. walang bumubusina sa kalsada and kahit gano ka sikip sa train station or malls hindi ka mababangga ng tao kahit hindi ka tumingin. 

Number 4...after watching shokugeki no soma and the chicken karaage episode i prove this to be false hahaha

Actually Sir napanood ko din yun. Hahaha. Pero nakalagay dun sa statement is may exceptions. One of the exception is pwedeng kumain while walking kapag kunyaring kakalabas lang ng trabaho or school and pauwi ng bahay. Kasi sabi sakin it's like they are very dedicated to their wprk or study kaya di sila nakakakain during those time and yung travel time nila ang ginagamit nila sa pagkain. Though light snacks and finger foods lang daw ang pwede. According po yan sa Tito kong hapon kasi napansin nya na dito sa Philippines merong mga rice in a box.

Very respectful mga japanese. Dto sa baguio meron japanese nag volunteer to paint the overpass. Lagi ko sya nakikita nag handout ng flyers to his food stall sa center mall. Bukas punta ko sa stall nya to show my support of his good deed. Sa other end sa social media madami ngalit sa lack of support of the government. Sigh.

Smeagol likes this

I work with Japanese people, and I blow my nose all the time (they blow their nose all the time as well), nobody really cares lol. But it might just be those particular people i work with.