• Announcements

• REDivivus.WRAITH

Facebook login issues   06/20/17

If anyone of you are having trouble logging in using facebook send us a PM on our APS FB page https://www.facebook.com/allpinoystuff/ including your APS username and emaill and we will recover them for you. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Demonyong Anghel

How to have access in the VIP area? READ THIS!

34 posts in this topic

Lately, I've been filtering chats and comments relating to the most screened and revered section of the APS forum.

WHAT IS THE VIP AREA?

-Simply put, the VIP area contains a lot of sections from images to videos and even collections of PDF files not accessible to most of the people and not easily searched via Google or other search engines. For comparison, it's like finding a diamond in a coal mine. As simple as that.

I'M AN APS MEMBER BUT I CAN'T SEE THE VIP AREA. WHERE IS IT LOCATED?

-No, you won't see it by default unless the admins or moderators grant you permission to see or have access to it.

I'VE BEEN A LONG-TIME MEMBER OF THE FORUM BUT I CAN'T EVEN SEE THE VIP AREA YET. IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG?

-Ask yourself first. You may have been a member for 4 years but your post count is below 5. You just check stuff and save them in your hard drive. Have you contributed materials like images or videos? Have you participated in some of the discussions? Have you shared some vital information? If not, then don't bother asking what's wrong. Lurker? Good luck.

HOW CAN I ACCESS THE VIP AREA?

-There are dozens of ways you can have an access to the VIP area. You can bombard us with images not yet seen or new from your favorite local or foreign model. That is a start. If images are not your thing, post your contributions in the video section. The sky is the limit. Remember that this is an adult forum where most of the members are men. You get the idea right? Videos are not your thing? Then go post your scanned magazine files on the appropriate section. Do you have rare video clips in HD quality or much better? Show it to us. Every contribution you make grants you a step closer to the VIP section. Just remember that we have a deliberation process for the members if you want to apply.

- Apply for an APS Contributor Rank Click Here on how

CAN I JUST PAY TO HAVE AN ACCESS TO THE VIP AREA?

-No. VIP access is a privilege given to the people who passed through the deliberation process of the moderators and admins. We honor the members who made their best effort by going deep in the recesses of the internet just to get rare contributions. They did their part and having the access is their reward.

Edited by REDivivus.WRAITH
modified some parts for reference
jhayjhay06, Kaizer, Nnayaj and 14 others like this

Question? How would you apply for it? Or kusa na lang na the mods would discuss if pwede na or hindi pa? :)

A lot of it (actually, ALL of it) depends on you; in essence, your "activity" will speak for itself, regardless of whether you "apply" for it or not. Alam naman ng mga admins ang intention ng mga members eh, which is to become a VIP member...hindi na bago 'yan sa kanila. "Applying" means setting standards, and if APS sets them in stone, not everyone will be able to get in because 1.) it will be more stringent relative to years before and 2.) it will be unfair to majority of the members who do not have the resources but have the gusto and/or the effort to give something--anything--back to the APS community.

Loosely put, you cannot really apply for it, not because you, or anyone else, cannot become a VIP member, but because APS would like for all its members to be active to the community and do it for the sake of it. Napaka cliche siguro pakinggan yung linya na, "Hard work pays off", but it does :)

Question? How would you apply for it? Or kusa na lang na the mods would discuss if pwede na or hindi pa? :)

Or pwede ka maging active at mag apply as

APS Contributor

http://www.allpinoystuff.com/forums/forum/39-applications-for-status-change/

:D

Dati may thread na ng how to apply for an APS contributor nawala na din pala nung nag crashed ang APS.

Maveriq™ likes this

Sir possible bang maka pasok sa VIP kahit walang naman post na mga rare photos basta active at post lang ng post araw araw wala kasi ako connections sa mga photograper google lang. possible ba yun sir?

Sir possible bang maka pasok sa VIP kahit walang naman post na mga rare photos basta active at post lang ng post araw araw wala kasi ako connections sa mga photograper google lang. possible ba yun sir?

Same here ser! Feel kita.. Gs2 q dn masagot ang tanong n yan haha

Same here ser! Feel kita.. Gs2 q dn masagot ang tanong n yan haha

http://www.allpinoystuff.com/forums/topic/5796-apply-for-an-aps-contributor-rank/

read carefully.

Okay thanks sir nabasa ko na ibig sabihin pwede hehe mag fofocus nalangako sa pag post sa non pinay mas madaling maka hanap ng pwedeng ippst dun do gaya sa pinay section masyong unahan hehe kung sakali ang problems ko nlng is "how To: Compress and Password-Protect Files (with Winrar)" mobile lang ako available

Baka di ko ma meet yung requirements.

can any one answer my question pwede ba sa phone yan gawin? pag pumunta kasi ako sa compshop namomonitior ng bantay activities ko at bka maban ako mga sirs I'm determined talaga na makasama at least sa contributor.

anyways 3 days palang ako active pero mag araw araw nako dito hehe good luck sakin.

pasagot nalang po.

thankssss.

Rockpen and REDivivus.WRAITH like this

Reply quoted for a deleted member and his post na gusto maybayad for a VIP access.

Nope. VIP access is strictly screened by the moderators and admins.

It's a privelege given to the members who contribute stuff (image, videos, files, etc.) and actively participate in discussions.

Edited by REDivivus.WRAITH
Smeagol and repapips9 like this

Nope. VIP access is strictly screened by the moderators and admins.

It's a privelege given to the members who contribute stuff (image, videos, files, etc.) and actively participate in discussions.

I edited you're reply pre DA nawala yung original post ng member na magbabayad daw siya for VIP access para hindi malito yung iba members regarding sa reply mo :)

To the new members na iniisip na pera ang easy access sa VIP, give up that idea. Kasama ako sa screening team and alam na namin kung sino ang pasok sa hindi or under probation. Papunta pa lang kayo, pabalik na kami ika nga nila.

Rockpen likes this

Advice ko sa mga newbie na tulad ko na bagong pasok this 2016.Basta enjoy lang natin ang forum. Huwag na mag isip ng kung ano ano not good. It will cloud your judgment .alisin ang bad intention. Ang lahat ng bagay pinaghihirapan. No easy way. Tanggalin sa utak ang VIP alisin ang vested interest. Ang dami good finds diyan so Huwag na choosy. Ako ang happiness ko lang dito is nakaka share ako at may forum/family ako sa net na matatawag at affiliated :) o diba bragging rights na sa akin na I belong to this forum which is by far best sa ibang existing forum sa tabi tabi.