Maveriq™

HBO Game Of Thrones

305 posts in this topic

Alright who's excited for season 6. syempre magbabalik nanaman ang iyong lingkod, Tyrion para pagsilbihan ang Khaleesi. So what do you think? totoo kaya ang picture na buhay ang kumpare kong si Jon Snow? at anong masasabi nyo dito sa sighting sa kanya not wearing black and wearing stark armour??

71060045_2cc3b4b200000578_0_i.jpg 

http://www.techinsider.io/jon-snow-in-stark-armor-hints-at-season-six-plot-2015-9 
Edited by Miggy
NNs4, Helfayv, RTZ and 1 other like this

As a reader of the books, this is actually the first season that I don't know what will happen - so, pretty excited about this one...

Same here. Very excited how the series would progress at this point; especially about Jon? Oh, and R+L=J.

As a reader of the books, this is actually the first season that I don't know what will happen - so, pretty excited about this one...

Balita ko sir season 6 parang naruto, flash back and fillers. May tower of joy episode with young ned stark. Episode 6 ata un.

....in Melisandre’s prophecies she calls for Azor Ahai but all she sees is snow. The author gave the hint in that. He will resurrect as the one who will defeat the White Walkers.

Cthulhu likes this

May nabasa ako somewhere na si Jon Snow saka Dany ang maglalaban sa huli. Bubuhayin ni Melisandre si Jon snow thus, marerelease siya sa mga vows niya sa night's watch. After nun, malalaman niya tunay na rason ng white walkers and makikipaglaban siya alongside white walkers against Dany.

Tapos kung totoo man yung R+L=J, kaya niya din makasakay sa dragon(ice dragon; may limang dragon sa story, 3 regalo sa kasal ni Dany) which is magagamit niya laban kay Dany.

That concludes the "A Song Of Ice(Jon) And Fire(Dany)".

Pero eto parin hinihintay ko haha!

w_Wv_X0o_O.png

Neo deLa Cruz likes this

HBO seriously needs to consider adding maybe 2 more episodes per season. This the most entertaining cable series i have seen since Dexter and 10 episodes just wont cut it. Not to mention it takes a year of waiting for each season. Brutal.

The trailer was awesome partly because it shows Melisandre unrobing. Carice Van Houten is really dependable on that front :D

Seriously though that sick Wicked Game cover fits the trailer really well.