Maveriq™

HBO Game Of Thrones

314 posts in this topic

I really love the scene where we see  Theon asking Jon about his "family" and the "family" that raised him. In some weird ways they share similarities. Both were raised by Ned as if they were his, both were a crown prince of great houses and they both have incestuous tendencies:evil1:

13 minutes ago, GoryTonio said:

What was the issue why 2019 or somewhat delayed yung next season ng GOT? I can't wait for the Great War! I love those scenes, 

Excerpt from a Vox article a day ago:

An unconfirmed report by the Hollywood Reporter suggests that HBO plans to extend the hiatus between the just-concluded seventh season and the final season up to 16 months or more. The reason is an extended production shoot, which is reportedly scheduled to begin this October and last through August 2018 — or later.

If true, it means you shouldn’t expect season eight until more than a year from now, in 2019.

The primary cause for the long production timeline is apparently the need to work out both a shooting schedule and a separate special effects schedule. The complicated on-location filming that Game of Thrones is known for has grown even more complicated since winter finally arrived in Westeros, requiring chillier climes (and more filming in Iceland) and ultimately causing the seventh season to be delayed several months, debuting in July instead of the show’s typical April.

Per Entertainment Weekly via Business Insider:

Entertainment Weekly's James Hibberd spoke with HBO's programming president, Casey Bloys, about the final season and showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss. Hibberd asked about the timeline for the final "Game of Thrones" season.

Here's that excerpt from the EW interview:

Hibberd: So as of now, the final season could air in 2018 and/or in 2019 depending on [Weiss and Benioff's] needs?
Bloys: Yeah. They have to write the episodes and figure out the production schedule. We'll have a better sense of that once they get further into the writing.

Link to the articles:

Vox - https://www.vox.com/culture/2017/8/28/16214522/when-will-game-of-thrones-season-8-be-released-2019
Business Insider - http://www.businessinsider.com/game-of-thrones-season-8-release-date-2017-8

Additional Reading:
Vanity Fair - https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/08/when-does-game-of-thrones-season-8-air-how-long-how-many-episodes-who-is-in-it

The Final Season is Here!!

It has been a great 2 episodes! I won't be spoiling anything here. I like what I'm seeing already. I still don't have any idea of what the ending will be, whether it will be man vs man or man vs the dead. For the drama part, i think it will be man vs man. Cersei will be the big bad of the last season (oh how almost all would like to see another Lannister die by the hand of another person). 

ok na sana yung labanan, pero something is off talaga dun sa defense nila

nabitin ako walang 1on1 with Blue eyed Generals man lang tsk

naging display