• Announcements

• REDivivus.WRAITH

Facebook login issues   06/20/17

If anyone of you are having trouble logging in using facebook send us a PM on our APS FB page https://www.facebook.com/allpinoystuff/ including your APS username and emaill and we will recover them for you. Thanks!
PuffPuffPass

Logic Questions

225 posts in this topic

Try niyo munang sagutan. Wag niyo na lang i search sa google. Hehe.

Acting on an anonymous phone call, the police raid a house to arrest a suspected murderer. They don't know what he looks like but they know his name is John and that he is inside the house. The police bust in on a carpenter, a lorry driver, a mechanic and a fireman all playing poker. Without hesitation or communication of any kind, they immediately arrest the fireman. How do they know they've got their man?

Ka-el and RTZ like this

I like lateral-thinking puzzles, no Google searching as it defeats the purpose, let me get back to you...

A lorry driver is a bus driver right? This probably originated from the UK or parts thereof.

Edited by This_Is_The_End

Next question:

A man wanted to get into a members only club so he hid and watched the guard at the door of the club house. The guard said a number to each member as they approached, and the member would respond with a number of their own. If the member responded with the correct number they were let in. If they responded incorrectly they were thrown out. One member came up to the door, the guard said twelve, and the member responded with six and was let in. Another member came to the door, the guard said six and the member responded with three and was let in. Believing he had heard enough, the reject went up to the guard. The guard said ten, and the reject said five, but was not let in. What should the reject have said?

RTZ likes this

Correct!

I kind of cheated. The sort of hint I needed was when you said the answer is really simple so I went back to the question and noticed the last part. Basically I gamed it but it got me there so it's all the same I guess :|

Next one: He should have said "With five"?

Ka-el likes this

the correct number they were let in. If they responded incorrectly they were thrown out. One member came up to the door, the guard said twelve, and the member responded with six and was let in. Another member came to the door, the guard said six and the member responded with three and was let in. Believing he had heard enough, the reject went up to the guard. The guard said ten, and the reject said five, but was not let in. What should the reject have said?

Twelve= 6

eleven=6

ten=3

nine=4

eight=5

seven=5

six=3

five=4

four=4

ayan na ung clue solve it na lang po :) boring kasi kung sasabihin ko ung sagot :)

roboratzinger likes this

I still don't get it. Limliman ko muna 'yung explanation ni Kaizer. Kagigising ko lang, 'di pa gumagana utak ko. Stupid pride prevents me from Googling the damn thing. Magegets ko din 'to balang araw.

I still don't get it. Limliman ko muna 'yung explanation ni Kaizer. Kagigising ko lang, 'di pa gumagana utak ko. Stupid pride prevents me from Googling the damn thing. Magegets ko din 'to balang araw.

I got it.. Brod This_is_the_end ganito yan.. the guard is asking how many letter in the number they said tama po ba sir Kaizer..

This_Is_The_End likes this

the correct number they were let in. If they responded incorrectly they were thrown out. One member came up to the door, the guard said twelve, and the member responded with six and was let in. Another member came to the door, the guard said six and the member responded with three and was let in. Believing he had heard enough, the reject went up to the guard. The guard said ten, and the reject said five, but was not let in. What should the reject have said?

Twelve= 6

eleven=6

ten=3

nine=4

eight=5

seven=5

six=3

five=4

four=4

ayan na ung clue solve it na lang po :) boring kasi kung sasabihin ko ung sagot :)

Haha! Tama yan!