• Announcements

• REDivivus.WRAITH

Facebook login issues   06/20/17

If anyone of you are having trouble logging in using facebook send us a PM on our APS FB page https://www.facebook.com/allpinoystuff/ including your APS username and emaill and we will recover them for you. Thanks!
PuffPuffPass

Logic Questions

225 posts in this topic

The woman was taking a camera shot underwater.

Close Sr. Drake. Kasi the woman first shoots the husband THEN holds him underwater. Yung answer mo kasi the woman shoots the husband while underwater.

A woman shoots her husband, then holds him under water for five minutes.

A little while later, they both got out and enjoy a wonderful dinner together.

How can this be?

the woman took and developed the photograph of his husband. it means she's a film photographer

Ako naman. Pulot lang din itong logic puzzle.

Ann, Boobie, Cathy, and Dave are at their monthly business meeting. Their occupations are author, biologist, chemist, and doctor, but not necessarily in that order. Dave just told the biologist that Cathy was on her way with doughnuts. Ann is sitting.across from the doctor and next to the chemist. The doctor was thinking that Boobie was a goofy name for parents to choose, but didn't say anything. What is each person's occupation?

Paki-explain na lang yung sagot nyo.

RTZ likes this

Pa try din pala ako :)  

As I was going to St. Ives,
I met a man with seven wives,
Each wife had seven sacks,
Each sack had seven cats,
Each cat had seven kits:
Kits, cats, sacks, and wives,
How many were there going to St. Ives?

Each cat had seven kits:

1 ang sagot ko sir Kaizer.. hehehe naisip ko lang nameet nya lang naman yong man nung papunta sya St. Ives.

Drake likes this

Ann, Boobie, Cathy, and Dave are at their monthly business meeting. Their occupations are author, biologist, chemist, and doctor, but not necessarily in that order. Dave just told the biologist that Cathy was on her way with doughnuts. Ann is sitting.across from the doctor and next to the chemist. The doctor was thinking that Boobie was a goofy name for parents to choose, but didn't say anything. What is each person's occupation?

Ann - biologist

Cathy - Author

Boobie - doctor

Dave - Chemist

Miggy likes this

Cathy - Author

She must be the author because she's the only one not in the room, and the occupation of the persons in the room are doctor, biologist, and chemist.

Ann - biologist

Because she is sitting across from the doctor and next to the chemist, she can neither be the aforementioned. Also, Cathy is the author, then she must be the biologist

Boobie - Doctor

Dave - Chemist

The statement said "The doctor was thinking... but didn't say anything." Since Dave talked to Ann, and the doctor didn't say anything, Dave must be the chemist, and Boobie must be the Doctor

Miggy likes this

Each cat had seven kits:

1 lang. The narrator. Wala naman kasi sinabi sa statement na pupunta sa St. Ives yung man na na-meet niya, or yung mga kabit kabit sa kanya hahaha!

Tama si repapips9! Kahit walang paliwanag, hehehe.

Sir Miggy dito ko nakuha...

First statement "Dave just told biologist that cathy was on her way", meaning it's either Ann or Boobie ang Biologist..

Next statement "Ann is sitting across from the doctor and next to chemist", Meaning Ann is the biologist since 3 lang sila dun.

Back to first statement (i just assume) "Dave just told biologist that cathy was on her way" meaning magkatabi sila ni ANN

next statement "Ann is sitting.across from the doctor and next to the chemist" , meaning si dave ang chemist since magkatabi sila ni ANN and boobie is the doctor since boobie is sitting across ANN.. Cathy is obviously the Author since wala sya dun.

RTZ likes this