• Announcements

• REDivivus.WRAITH

APS NEEDS YOUR HELP FOR 2019!!!   11/05/18

Hello APS'ters It's been more than 10 years APS staff has been keeping this place alive and kickin ass from the rest!!!  And now is the time for us to ask help from all of you who are enjoying this place. APS are looking for generous members who are willing to show some support and love to raise funds for our VPS hosting and domain name fees. We would like to make the most contributions as much as we can and use all of it for " VPS hosting and Domain name fees" ONLY (no personal interest/expenses) We want to keep this community alive and that wouldn't be possible without your help. We won't be promising any VIP access or whatsoever for monetary contributions. But....... we can assure you that your contributions big or small can keep this place alive and We will give you an APS Supporter (yellow pants) to give credits and recognition sa inyong tulong! and that's the only thing we can promise you. If you are feeling generous today feel free to send your contributions to our PAYPAL account. (ANY AMOUNT ARE WELCOME) PAYPAL: allpinoystuff2017@yahoo.com If you have any questions comment on this thread or Feel free to send me or any Admins/Supreme Mods a PM. If you have contributed or will be contributing please let us know so we can directly say "thank you" to you. Thanks in advance and more power to APS!!!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RTZ

CW The Flash

142 posts in this topic

oh Crap nice akala ko nxt year na katuloy nito :D nice magsasama na ung dalawang speedster

Ang sayang lang bro yung Legends of tommorow, nung May sana yun eh, Sa future naman sila pupunta dun.

oh Crap nice akala ko nxt year na katuloy nito :D nice magsasama na ung dalawang speedster

confirmed ng lalabas rin si wally west sa season 2. so hindi lang dalawa. tatlo na sila. barry allen, jay garrick, and wally west  :D 

Kaizer and RTZ like this

Update : Mr. Wells might also return in season 2

21Tyi.jpg

Though Dr. Wells pulled the old “disappear forever” trick at the end of the first season of The Flash, you can never count out a comic book supervillain. It was previously confirmed that Tom Cavanagh will continue to be a regular on the series, but now executive producer Gabrielle Stanton has offered a new clue about where he’ll come from.

“Harrison Wells will be back, but he’s going to be a very different Harrison Wells than we’ve seen before,” Stanton tells TVLine. “We’ve got other worlds. We’ve got other timelines. All I’m going to say is he’s from one of those places.”

The Flash stars Grant Gustin as Barry Allen/The Flash, Candice Patton as Iris West, Rick Cosnett as Eddie Thawne, Danielle Panabaker as Caitlin Snow, Carlos Valdes as Cisco Ramon and Jesse L. Martin as Detective Joe West. The new season will see the addition of newcomers Violett Beane as the female speedster Jesse Quick, Demore Barnes as Tokamak, and Candyman himself Tony Todd as the voice of the new “big bad,” Zoom. The Flash is executive produced by Greg Berlanti, Andrew Kreisberg, David Nutter and Sarah Schechter.

Source: Coomingsoon.net

th_762625680_upload_150692_122_50lo.jpg

san pinakta ko to bro ?

siya ung first the flash si jay garrick 

pero ang gusto ko tlga malaman if itutuloy nila ung story nila cisco at caitlin snow na mga meta humans din sila

RTZ likes this

meron ako nakita bro eh, trailer siya, parang mag kakaroon si caitlin ng power na ice, pero si cisco, di pa ko sure.

pag nakita ko post ko dito.

actually pinakita na tlga na meta humans si cisco db naalala nyo ung napatay si cisco pero naalala nya db...un ung isa sa powers niya mararamdaman nya ung mga mangyayari pagkakaiba sa speedforce if im not mistaken ang name na gagamitin niya is "VIBE"

tas si caitlin if im correct magiging kalaban siya...not quite sure bsta alam ko about firestorm un nakalimutan ko na kasi ung nabasa ko sa comics dati ahahahaha dami kasi stash nun brother ko na hook ako :D 

ooops SPOILER ALERT :P

ah yun pala yung kay cisco, okay ngayon alam ko na :) akala ko kasi effect lang yun ng speedforce ni barry.

ang problema lang kasi minsan sa series medyo naiiba ang kwento sa comics :D

Kaizer likes this

ah yun pala yung kay cisco, okay ngayon alam ko na :) akala ko kasi effect lang yun ng speedforce ni barry.

ang problema lang kasi minsan sa series medyo naiiba ang kwento sa comics :D

thats true...pero ang maganda sa cw nag sstick sila sa main storyline pero nagtataka ako kasi may one storyline dun na ililigtas ni barry ung mother nya tas dahil dun hindi siya magiging the flash na curious nga ako bkt hindi nila ginawa un

Tingin ko bro para humaba yung kwento :) Kaya ang nangyari pinigilan nalang siya ng Future self niya. that's what i think :)
mga american tv series pa naman ang hahaba .. kaya hangang season 10 :v

Kaizer likes this

san pinakta ko to bro ?

siya ung first the flash si jay garrick 

pero ang gusto ko tlga malaman if itutuloy nila ung story nila cisco at caitlin snow na mga meta humans din sila

Galing dun sa latest promo ng Season 2 :)

Hoping Iris West stops being a whiny baby. I hate shipping but dammit Barry needs to hook up with Caitlin before she goes batshit crazy (i.e. Killer Frost). Not really liking the TV version of Firestorm that much and his relationship with Caitlin. I'm not following much of the behind the scene news for Season 2 but I hope more episodes showing Grodd and the actual Flash Rogues Gallery.

It was mentioned once in a podcast I'm listening that Zoom would be a Black Flash. I hope this is true. Black Flash is kind of the personification of death for people connected to the Speed Force by the way.

Edited by This_Is_The_End

i think its not zoom if im not mistaken its professor zoom its two different reverse flash accdg to youtube -_-

Ok got it. I thought baka si Hunter Zolomon (Zoom) and not Thawne. 'Yung isa sa mga season 2 clips nila, kalaban si Atom Smasher. I hope he is as nuanced sa TV show katulad sa comics as he isn't really evil; he resides somewhere in the gray area between being a superhero (longstanding member of the JLA) and a villain since he's more lenient with the "no killing" attitude of most DC superheroes.

Probably connected siya sa pag-appear ni Jay Garrick. Does this mean we'll see some of the other JLA members later? :D

Kaizer likes this