• Announcements

• REDivivus.WRAITH

APS NEEDS YOUR HELP FOR 2019!!!   11/05/18

Hello APS'ters It's been more than 10 years APS staff has been keeping this place alive and kickin ass from the rest!!!  And now is the time for us to ask help from all of you who are enjoying this place. APS are looking for generous members who are willing to show some support and love to raise funds for our VPS hosting and domain name fees. We would like to make the most contributions as much as we can and use all of it for " VPS hosting and Domain name fees" ONLY (no personal interest/expenses) We want to keep this community alive and that wouldn't be possible without your help. We won't be promising any VIP access or whatsoever for monetary contributions. But....... we can assure you that your contributions big or small can keep this place alive and We will give you an APS Supporter (yellow pants) to give credits and recognition sa inyong tulong! and that's the only thing we can promise you. If you are feeling generous today feel free to send your contributions to our PAYPAL account. (ANY AMOUNT ARE WELCOME) PAYPAL: allpinoystuff2017@yahoo.com If you have any questions comment on this thread or Feel free to send me or any Admins/Supreme Mods a PM. If you have contributed or will be contributing please let us know so we can directly say "thank you" to you. Thanks in advance and more power to APS!!!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RTZ

CW The Flash

142 posts in this topic

My name is Barry Allen and I have fast legs and a slow thought processing system in my brain. I completely disregarded a potentially loving girlfriend's help to get through my problems, and a loving family/workspace in order to travel back in time and save my mother from being murdered by my arch nemesis and fucked up this timeline as we know it and love it. To the outside world I was a young man who could learn to cope and get through hard issues, but in secret I like to go on unannounced trips to the past to do stupid things like... well... you know, and one day soon I will realize my huge mistake and most likely have to convince a yellow suited maniac to kill my mother before my time traveling dumb past self comes back in time to save her. Or I'll have to kill her myself, which opens up this series to a bunch of mental issues that I can stumble through. I am... AN IDIOT!

Still waiting for Season 3 though! :eeeh:

kusalagufagup likes this

Season 4 Episode 1 just came out few days ago here in Canada. Any thoughts?

Spoiler

When Barry returned to his normal self after knowing Iris was in danger, he kinda gave me a Savitar vibe. I know Savitar's most likely not coming back this season, but I sure hope there's more to show how he got back to Earth from the Speed Force on his perspective.

I miss Caitlyn Snow. But based on the Killer Frost clips, I don't know what to expect for this season.

On 10/15/2017 at 1:36 AM, dhiesenphi said:

Season 4 Episode 1 just came out few days ago here in Canada. Any thoughts?

i'm not too excited anymore. it feels like the show has somewhat lost it's mojo compared to season 1. although, i'd still watch the show probably. same goes for legends of tomorrow

On 10/19/2017 at 11:31 PM, kusalagufagup said:

i'm not too excited anymore. it feels like the show has somewhat lost it's mojo compared to season 1. although, i'd still watch the show probably. same goes for legends of tomorrow

I also think the producers lost their touch when it comes to the progression of the show. But this season's villain is one of the Flash's oldest foes in comics, and he's not a *wait for it* a SPEEDSTER! So I'm still hooked lol.

On 7/17/2018 at 4:00 PM, shino123 said:

Who here finished season 4? Any thoughts?

I just finished watching it about 1.5 weeks ago, 2 months late in the process.
I tried catching up while I was in Philippines for vacation early this spring but didn't get to watch the other half of the series.

The entire season has been very engaging because how exactly do you beat someone who's already thought of every move you could possibly think of?
But the way the Flash beat The Thinker, I don't know. I wanna say "lazy writing"? It still doesn't make sense to me.

Everything up to that point was great. Each heroes and characters had their own issues and struggles too throughout the season. Which is what I really like about this series to be honest.

But the build up for next season is looking great so far! Someone here mentioned Bart, they're in for a treat.

Is anyone here caught up with Season 5?

Spoiler

Big bad villain for Season 5 is Cicada. And to follow up on what I mentioned from my previous post back in September, one of Barry Allen's kids from the future is part of the main cast this season.