Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thegamehbk

PBA (Bayan ng Superstars)

70 posts in this topic

Do you watch PBA?? well this is your place. Our place..

Though i am not actively watching it anymore but still PBA is our own.

So any news, stories, anything about PBA, post it here..

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ako fanatic ng Alaska Aces, kaya masaya kasi pasok sa finals against SMB.... hopefully maganda ang series, di tulad nung nakaraan, na sweep ang team ko...

womp womp womp....talo SMB.  :(

isa lang gumagawa talaga sa SMB buong series, si Freeman lang. wala masyadong production yung mga ibang players. and talagang malakas si Simpson for Alaska. hindi ma-gets ng SMB kung paano i-shutdown si Simpson.

I was informed that whenever Talk N' Text (and now Meralco) beats San Miguel, Ginebra and Derby Ace... Players receive bigger won game bonuses from the management... Hmm... Sounds like a dawning of a new era of Philippine Basketball rivalry.

- Snow Badua

Ibang level na ang competition ng MVP teams against SMC teams.

I watched parts of the Meralco game, and surprised to see Ken Bono playing for them. He is still around after all these years as a practice player before, good for him to get another shot, and get some playing time.

I'm curious to see how the "new" Phoenix Petroleum team will do this season, and if they will no longer be a farm team for others. I think Phoenix has more financial security compared to Blackwater or Mahindra.

i watched pba yesterday and saw the return of ken bono the former adamson falcon, wow it seems like he gained a lot of pounds but still he was very productive in yesterdays game againts rain or shine

I saw the photo of Ken Bono going up against Belga, that was quite the heavyweight matchup. Meralco won that game, so looks like they will do better this season compared to their poor showing last season.

Im an avid Globalport fan kahit kulelat sila dati palagi hehe.. Medyo maganda chances nila this conference since nakakuha sila bigman na import and dun sila kulang tlga last ce medyo maliit kasi bigmen nila dati eh hehe..

What do you guys think of Narvasa as a commissioner? Yung nga lopsided trades for ang aging star sa future 1st round pics ng mga sister companies or teams like Phoenix and Meralco dapat matigil na. Kaya di namaintain balance ng mga teams.

Congrats to Asi Taulava for grabbing 6,000 total rebounds in his career. He joins an elite club that includes PBA greats such as Mon Fernandez, Abet Guidaben, Jerry Codinera, and Alvin Patrimonio.