• Announcements

• REDivivus.WRAITH

Facebook login issues   06/20/17

If anyone of you are having trouble logging in using facebook send us a PM on our APS FB page https://www.facebook.com/allpinoystuff/ including your APS username and emaill and we will recover them for you. Thanks!
thegamehbk

WWE / TNA

311 posts in this topic

calling all WWE / TNA fans there! even if it is scripted, the heck its still good to watch!

it seems that WWE are loosing their Superstars due to injury and some retirements.. and some transferring to TNA..

i missed watching HBK  8) 8)

Boneo likes this

until now I'm still a fan of WWE/TNA pero hindi na tulad ng dati, more on MMA coverage ako mas interested, pero im still try to watch some of it online, read the results of PPV. tulad kanina palabas yung Summerslam 2010, kinda enjoy some of the parts, pero nililipat ko rin ng channel pag nabobore ako ng konti

hhmm yup wrestling nowadays seems boring.. especially the story lines and their Superstars, either their injured, or go to TNA..

yup MMA/UFC is fun to watch.. brutal.. ;D

true..nakakaaliw nga panoorin ito live because of the energy they put in when they're slamming with each other and flying off the top rope. i also find it cool the high production they put in with their entrances especially when there's pyros involved. 8)

#ThankYouDanielBryan. So sad DB is retiring at just 34. Undertaker's 50 and still wrestling! WTF!

I guess AJ Styles will be the one who'll replace him. Reminds me of a better version of Kurt Angle. That fella has a lot of charisma and he has better chances to replace Bryan as the people's favorite.

Boneo likes this

sobrang nakakalungkot man kelangan na talaga magretire ni DB para sa future nila ni brie. sobrang lapitin kasi sia sa injury tapos sa ulo pa talaga. 

Wow! May forum pala dito na to... What do you think guys, who will face the "Phenom" at WM32?

wala p ako balita sa makakalaban ni taker sa wm32 dahil sa injury din ni cena. pero maybe brock again? possible n iinterrupt niya ung triple threat sa fastlane para sila ang magtapat sa wm32 and this time si taker na ang mananalo kasi expected na yung reigns vs hhh for wm32 main event. altho nabitawan na ni heyman noon sa mic n last na dapat yung hell in a cell match nila pero yung nangyari naman kasi ngayon sa wwe is unexpected, maraming nainjured

Boneo likes this

ay, napaguusapan na pala dito yung injury ni Daniel Bryan, haha feeling ko tuloy walang kwenta yung ginawa kong thread haha, delete ko na lang

anyway.... Nakakalungkot talaga na wala na si Daniel Bryan, pero sabi nga nya "I am grateful" Laking papasalamat ko kay DB kasi siya lang yung wrestler na nakapagpabalik sa aking manuod, noong 2011 na nakita ko palang sya bilang the American Dragon, namangha talaga ako ng sobra sa mga submission moves nya, tapos sa Team Hell No tawa ako ng tawa, then sa feud nya with the Authority todo rin ako sa YES chants dito sa bahay. Truly Daniel Bryan is one of the True Legends of Professional Wrestling. Thank you Daniel Bryan!

Personally I don't hate Roman Reigns as a superstar. Maybe he needs an overall make-up. A better moveset, a new entrance and outfit at konting hasa pa sa mic skills. He has charisma naman e, kaso he really lacks the attributes that a typical babyface has. He needs to have a great showing vs HHH at WM32. Last chance na niya yun or else, magheel turn na lang siya.

#ThankYouDanielBryan ulit!

Roman Reigns needs to turn heel, maybe betray and beat up Ambrose after a title match para people will definitely boo him.

I like AJ Styles, been a fan of him ever since his TNA days. Hopefully he will achieve the same success as Y2J and Daniel Bryan, 2 "little" guys who made it to the top, despite not being as big or muscular as Hogan or Batista.

N-eazy and Boneo like this

Perfect scenario:

-The Rock will be the special referee for HHH-Roman title match.

-Roman will win clean after 30 minutes.

-The Rock will raise Roman's hand and the fireworks will come out.

-After the fireworks, Roman suddenly attacks The Rock.

-Triple H will raise Roman's hand which means he will now align with The Authority.

-Next night on Raw, The Rock will challenge Roman in a match at next year's WM, whether for the title or not. (reminiscent of the Cena vs Rock)

BOOM! Heel turn for Roman Reigns. This scenario which will reminds us of what Stone Cold did at Wrestlemania few years ago when he connived with Mr. Mcmahon. I think that's what most of the WWE Universe wanted. Some character development for him. Opportunity niya din yun to expand his moveset and work on his mic skills.

Boneo likes this

if magturn heel si roman tingin ko mas marami mag checheer kesa sa magboboo. karamihan din kasi sa fans pabor sa turn heel. maski ako kapag ung wrestler msiadong pabait at sipsip sa fans nagiging boring para sa akin yung character. 

if magturn heel si roman tingin ko mas marami mag checheer kesa sa magboboo. karamihan din kasi sa fans pabor sa turn heel. maski ako kapag ung wrestler msiadong pabait at sipsip sa fans nagiging boring para sa akin yung character. 

noong bata ako paboritong paborito ko mga face, ngayong matanda na ako cheer ako ng cheer sa mga heels hahahaha exemption lang si ambrose

N-eazy likes this