Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mokona143

American Football (NFL)

16 posts in this topic

I was expecting Carolina to win the Super Bowl, but the defense of Denver was just too good, they shut down Cam Newton and the rest. Time for Peyton to retire, he now has his 2nd Super Bowl ring.

I support 3 teams and two of them won the Superbowl - The Seahawks and Broncos.  The only team left that I sure hope will win one more since they are the first team I've supported since High School is the Dallas Cowboys.

Good thing there's really no offseason for the NFL...

Tim Tebow is a nice guy, but he is just not much of a classic throwing quarterback. Maybe he can find a spot somewhere as a backup, but he won't be a starter anymore like his Denver days years ago.

I wish mas popular yung American Football dito sa pinas. Wala lang, kasi alam ko madaming maiinteres dito, at good sport siya

I think mas bebenta sa pilipinas ang rugby kesa american football

Peyton Manning retires after winning his 2nd Super Bowl, he played 18 seasons in the NFL. Although he struggled in his final season, he gets to leave as a winner, just like his boss John Elway.

If a prime Brock Lesnar wasn`t able to make it to the nfl, not likely Nate can make it at his age. But, last I read was that he signed with a basketball team in Israel.

Edited by krimson38

Niner fan here.. I know I know.. Our team sucks right now.. But with a new headcoach, and maybe a new QB.. Things can be interesting again for us.. Hehe.. Raiders looks really good though..

If a prime Brock Lesnar wasn`t able to make it to the nfl, not likely Nate can make it at his age. But, last I read was that he signed with a basketball team in Israel.

Actually it depends sa position/role nya sa team.. IF he still have his speed, he can be a good special team player.. or with his size (small but builky), he can be good blocker or maybe a 3rd string RB..

Not very likely a team in the NFL will take a chance on a soon to be 32 year old football rookie like Nate. There are hundreds of college players who can play special teams, or RB over Nate. Anyway, I think Nate just wanted to be in the news when he said that, so he got his publicity.

Not very likely a team in the NFL will take a chance on a soon to be 32 year old football rookie like Nate. There are hundreds of college players who can play special teams, or RB over Nate. Anyway, I think Nate just wanted to be in the news when he said that, so he got his publicity.

Yeah thats true. Completely agree. What do you guys think about Jarryd Hayne, the rufby star signed by the niners last year? I think he got big potential, but needs lots of learning about american football.

Speaking of the 49ers, looks like any trade with Colin Kaepernick is still on hold. He probably needs a fresh start somewhere else, but needs to take a pay cut for that to happen, as teams that are interested in him have limited budgets.

Speaking of the 49ers, looks like any trade with Colin Kaepernick is still on hold. He probably needs a fresh start somewhere else, but needs to take a pay cut for that to happen, as teams that are interested in him have limited budgets.

yeah it's gonna be weird in the locker room.. He probably thought he's about to leave the team..