• Announcements

• REDivivus.WRAITH

Facebook login issues   06/20/17

If anyone of you are having trouble logging in using facebook send us a PM on our APS FB page https://www.facebook.com/allpinoystuff/ including your APS username and emaill and we will recover them for you. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Boneo

WWE Fastlane

26 posts in this topic

WWE Fastlane's confirmed match cards:

Dean Ambrose vs. Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar in a Triple Threat Match

The winner of this match will determine the number one contender for the WWE World Heavyweight championship and face Triple H in the main event of WrestleMania 32. The match was announced by Stephanie McMahon in last week's episode of Monday Night RAW.

Kalisto © vs. Alberto Del Rio for the United States Championship

Del Rio will invoke his rematch clause to try and reclaim the US title that he lost in the Royal Rumble. It will be the third time these two Mexican superstars will face off for the belt.  Del Rio has been cleared to wrestle again after he suffered a lower back injury at the Rumble match.

Charlotte © vs. Brie Bella for the Divas Championship

In a report by PWInsider via WhatCulture, WWE is looking to have Brie challenge Charlotte for her title as a revenge plan for Nikki's neck injury. This week's episode RAW saw Brie pinned the Divas champion in a non-title match that will surely guarantee a title shot.

A.J. Styles vs. Chris Jericho

The two have already faced off on the Jan. 25 episode of RAW with Styles winning via a reverse roll-up. The match was good but it felt short as both men could have done more. In this week's RAW, Jericho cut a promo that teased a heel turn and "Y2J" setting his sights on Styles.

Predictions

AJ vs Y2J - AJ wins, Y2J is known for putting over talents

Charlotte vs Brie Bella for divas' title - Charlotte retains

Kalisto vs del rio us title - Del Rio wins it again, I think Kalisto is not yet a solo championship material

Ambrose vs Reigns vs Lesnar- In reality Reigns will win this one, but I really like the idea (and I'm bias to it) where Ambrose wins, it's a swerve ball and a lot of people like Ambrose, heel or face, Ambrose gets the stronger pop than Reigns, more talented in the ring, more entertaining on the mic.

What are your predictions?

I'm only interested in the triple threat match, and the AJ vs Y2J match. Hoping for Ambrose to win and face off vs. HHH, it would be cool to have champ vs champ, like Hogan vs. Warrior back then. Also want to see AJ Styles to get his 1st WWE PPV win.

Boneo and Lone_Wolf03 like this

I'm only interested in the triple threat match, and the AJ vs Y2J match. Hoping for Ambrose to win and face off vs. HHH, it would be cool to have champ vs champ, like Hogan vs. Warrior back then. Also want to see AJ Styles to get his 1st WWE PPV win.

I was thinking the same. That will pull some butts on the seat if they have a champion vs champion match at WM32 winner takes all the gold

^ If the WWE goes ahead with Roman vs HHH as the Wrestlemania main event, then it would surely lead to Reigns being booed a lot, and HHH cheered as the face. They should seriously consider putting Ambrose in the main event instead, and him winning at Fastlane will certainly help.

Boneo likes this

^ If the WWE goes ahead with Roman vs HHH as the Wrestlemania main event, then it would surely lead to Reigns being booed a lot, and HHH cheered as the face. They should seriously consider putting Ambrose in the main event instead, and him winning at Fastlane will certainly help.

yeah, but Vince won't listen :))

Well, Vince did listen once, when Daniel Bryan was inserted into the main event and won twice at Wrestlemania XXX instead of Batista or Orton, so maybe they'll listen to the fans again, although you never know with Vince if he really, really loves Roman that much...

Boneo likes this

Ambrose Asylum sana.. we can hope. Sana mabgyan push pati si KO at Bray Wyatt what you think of Bray holding on sa title? Ganda na push nya when he faced Cena kaso bumalik na nman cya sa midcard level.

Ambrose Asylum sana.. we can hope. Sana mabgyan push pati si KO at Bray Wyatt what you think of Bray holding on sa title? Ganda na push nya when he faced Cena kaso bumalik na nman cya sa midcard level.

I don't know if they'll be able to push Bray well this year, since he kinda losses all the feud he is in.

N-eazy likes this

I don't know, but we all know Roman Reigns is inevitable to win the triple threat. If not, they will waste all the drama they did on Survivor Series and TLC when Roman beat the living hell out of Triple H. I don't know how will they build this up, but WWE needs to be smart. Roman is still vulnerable to the boos of the hardcore fans, and of course, the IWC (who complains a lot).

Likely to steal the show is AJ Styles vs. Chris Jericho. I hope Styles faces Kevin Owens next, or maybe he can hold a midcard title like the US Title since Kalisto is a bit pre-mature for it. I think Styles can give that belt the same prestige Cena gave it during his title run.

Boneo and N-eazy like this

I don't know, but we all know Roman Reigns is inevitable to win the triple threat. If not, they will waste all the drama they did on Survivor Series and TLC when Roman beat the living hell out of Triple H. I don't know how will they build this up, but WWE needs to be smart. Roman is still vulnerable to the boos of the hardcore fans, and of course, the IWC (who complains a lot).

Likely to steal the show is AJ Styles vs. Chris Jericho. I hope Styles faces Kevin Owens next, or maybe he can hold a midcard title like the US Title since Kalisto is a bit pre-mature for it. I think Styles can give that belt the same prestige Cena gave it during his title run.

Actually if you think about it and indirectly quoting Adam from whatculture here " Dean Ambrose is  the blue collar hero"

He was actually the one being srewed by the Authority since the Shield broke up

Ambrose was the one who got hit many times with the steel chair by Rollins

Ambrose almost won the MITB match 2014 but Kane and Rollins cost him the match

Ambrose almost won at Elimination Chamber 2015 but due to technicalities did not won the WWE WHC Title against Rollins

Ambrose almost again won the title at MITB 2015 but it slipped in his hands

Ambrose almost won the title yet again on Survivor Series 2015

Ambrose AGAIN alsmot almost won the WWE WHC title at Royal Rumble where he got eliminated by HHH

and now

Ambrose is the one provoking Brock Lesnar

Ambrose is the one that screwed by the authority for him to loose the Intercontinental title

Ambrose being screwed by the Authority has been happening since 2014. And I'll be glad if he wins this sunday and put an end to Authority once and for all...

but then again Vince will probably go with Reigns >.>

Actually para sa akin, mas exciting yung magiging aftermath nitong lahat after Fastlane.

Alam naman natin kapag Wrestlemania season doon na nilalabas yung mga storyline na magaganda.

Rumor na nagte-training na si Undertaker for Wrestlemania. Si Sting naman walang update though mahaba-haba din yung pinahinga niya after his last injury so hopefully battle-ready na siya for Wrestlemania and hopefully, maglaban na sila ni Undertaker.

STING vs UNDERTAKER (hopefully)

Tapos since si Kevin Owens na yung IC Champion, it looks like nire-ready na ni Chris Jericho si AJ Styles para for Wrestlemania ready na siya for Kevin Owens

AJ STYLES vs KEVIN OWENS vs OTHER PARTICIPANTS SIGURO (For IC Title)

Marami ding mga factions na magsisilitawan, Bullet Club (for sure) tapos mukhang magkakaron ng faction sina Paul Heyman at ang Dudley Boys so maganda rin yun.

And after Wrestlemania naman, mukhang magde-debut na rin si Samoa Joe (sigurado hindi lang siya ang ica-call up from NXT)

So overall, mukhang maraming aabangan sa WWE on upcoming months.

Boneo likes this

And after Wrestlemania naman, mukhang magde-debut na rin si Samoa Joe (sigurado hindi lang siya ang ica-call up from NXT)

Di ko alam kung bakit, pero hindi ko talaga trip si Somoa Joe XD

I don't want to predict anymore; instead, I'm just going to wait for the results...but before that, watch a "legit" copy first lol.

STING vs UNDERTAKER (hopefully)

Sting, from what I know, has been inducted into the HOF (sadly, due to injury/injuries). There might be a push, however, for a Bray/Taker match :panic::th_look:

Boneo likes this

Roman Reigns wins with hurling boos around the Arena in Cleveland Ohio

Yeah. *SMH* Hay naku WWE, hindi na talaga kayo natuto. By the way, what's the point of the Ryback, Big Show, Kane vs. The Wyatt Family match again? Ryback and co. don't need a push and if anything, people are probably more eager to see the Wyatts in WM than those three.

Edited by This_Is_The_End
Boneo likes this

As predicted, Roman wins. This needs proper story telling and plot development, or else, it will greatly disappoint what will surely be the biggest Wrestlemania in history. May ilang weeks pa naman to develop the storyline. Let's see how will they book the main event.

Boneo likes this

Overall, Fastlane as a PPV is a huge mess.

Huge mess in a sense mas maganda pa yung last week episode ng Smackdown kesa sa PPV itself.

Wala tuloy akong balak mag-livestream ng RAW bukas. Ka-badtrip eh

Boneo likes this

Yeah. *SMH* Hay naku WWE, hindi na talaga kayo natuto. By the way, what's the point of the Ryback, Big Show, Kane vs. The Wyatt Family match again? Ryback and co. don't need a push and if anything, people are probably more eager to see the Wyatts in WM than those three.

Umasa kami Beh </3 haha. Kay Ryback? I think their pushing the idea of Ryback FLYback of Ryback despite being the "Big Guy" can still act like a cruiserweight. That's the reason why they won, apart from that I guess is the retribution, Ryback lost, Kane lost, Big Show got beaten up. So they needed a just finish. Honestly the booking sucks but IMO Ryback is actually getting better (botch ending though) 

Edited by Boneo

As predicted, Roman wins. This needs proper story telling and plot development, or else, it will greatly disappoint what will surely be the biggest Wrestlemania in history. May ilang weeks pa naman to develop the storyline. Let's see how will they book the main event.

I wish so. Coz if not book story wise, HHH will be the face in this feud. Did you hear the boos when Roman won? And the complete silence of CLE, OH during his victory pose? WWE UNIVERSE DID NOT LIKE IT. I just wish this gets fix like WM 30 or we may be approaching the worst WM since WM27

Overall, Fastlane as a PPV is a huge mess.

Huge mess in a sense mas maganda pa yung last week episode ng Smackdown kesa sa PPV itself.

Wala tuloy akong balak mag-livestream ng RAW bukas. Ka-badtrip eh

HUGE MESS INDEED

Wyatts lost WHAT THE HECK?!

US Championship match is a pre-show?! WHAT THE HECK?!

League of Nations?! We want NEW DAY VS ENZO AND BIG CASS!!! WHAT THE HECK?!

Lesnar got beaten by a steel chair while Reigns quickly stand and speared Ambrose despite being hit multiple times by a steel chair, pinned Ambrose! Defeated the Two most over face guys in the company. Booking was awful, finish was terrible, this road is a disaster. WHAT THE HECK?!

And now trending is #CancelWrestleMania

Wow WWE Fastlane Ladies and Gentlemen!

sorry for the rant, I have to bent up my frustration... OH ROLLINS PLEASE COME BACK!

This_Is_The_End likes this