Boneo

Wrestlemania 32

108 posts in this topic

So yeah the Road to Wrestlemania is here fast after the terrible PPV WWE Fastlane we have now some matches. What are your predictions? What would you like to happen? What are your  match cards?

My Matchcard

Pre-show: Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal. Ryback will win this one, coz Vince likes the Big Guy!

PPV

Kalisto vs Neville vs. Dolph Zigler vs Sin Cara  Fatal 4-way for the US Championship. Neville Wins coz that guy needs a gold on his waist

Diva's Battle Royal winner gets to be no.1 Contender. Natalya Wins!

Usos vs Dudley Boys Tables Match. Dudley Boys wins

Charlotte vs Becky vs Sasha Banks Tripple Threat Match for the Diva's title. Sasha Banks wins

Wyatts vs. Big Show, Kane, Ryback and Mark Henry (coz why not?) Wyatt wins!!!!!!!

New Day vs League of Nations (Rusev and Del Rio) for the Tag Team Championship. New Day Retains

Kevin Owens vs AJ Styles vs Y2J for the Intercontinental Championship. AJ Styles wins the Title

Undertaker vs Cena. Undertaker wins his last match in his homestate

Dean Ambrose vs Brock Lesnar. I don't really know who will win this one, but I see both men getting over

annnnddd HHH vs Reigns Zzzzzzzz we all know Roman will win this one >.>

Edited by Boneo
N-eazy likes this

Pangit ang fastlane, I agree.  Masyadong obvious ung pagkapanalo ni Reigns.  Although Ambrose vs Lesnar looks good.

Sadly, parang di aabot sa time ung gusto kong Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn dahil nasa title run pa si Zayn. 

Injured pa si Cesaro, sadly siya gusto ko sa US title.

Di rin nila magawa ung biglang may MITB kasi ginawa na nila yun so predictable.

Ang weird nung Hell in A Cell ni Taker at Shane. 

DI ganun kaganda ang WM dahil sa injury list nila.

Di pa mabitawan ng NXT si Finn Balor sadly.

Boneo likes this

Taker vs Shane is an odd choice for Wrestlemania, maybe Shane will bring some help with him to interfere in their match? I read that maybe the Bullet Club will be a good choice to show up, to help get them over.

Boneo likes this

Or STING? haha who knows para may planting of seed na for Wrestlemania next year.

In all honesty, let's face it. It's good to see Shane back. I mean nakakamiss din yung unpredictability ng wrestling na obviously wala na ngayon dahil na rin sa social media and all stuff related. So, it's like a breath of fresh air. I mean c'mon the stips on that match.

Ok cge I get it. It won't be spectacular in a sense of matagal ng wala sa ring si Shane while matanda na si Undertaker. I get that. Pero mga dude! Let's not forget how "death defying" Shane was while Taker's last match with Brock proves he still got it. So ako I'm looking for their match.

BROCK VS DEAN is cool though obviously pinagbigyan lang ng WWE ang IWC para wala nang masabi.

Ang ayoko lang so far sa Road to Wrestlemania, walang matinong kalaban ang Wyatt Family. Sayang okay na yung Brock vs Wyatts eh kaso I feel ramdam pa ng WWE na masyadong "green" pa ang Wyatt lalong lalo na si Bray. I really think he's a believable "monster heel" like Taker and Kane. Including his wrestling skills. Medyo hindi pa polish. Mic skills no doubt. Pero look, hindi siya dapat maging CM Punk. Kailangan nyang maging sadistic and mysterious like Kane and Taker.

AJ vs Owens vs Jericho vs other participants should be a good midcard filler sa lackluster (so far) na wrestlemania main event(s)

Pero like I said, kulang na kulang pa ang Wrestlemania. Hopefully, ma-resolve nila ang problemang ito on the upcoming weeks.

Boneo likes this

Damn it!!

UNDERTAKER VS SHANE MCMAHON!!

IF SHANE WINS, HE OWNS MONDAY NIGHT RAW!!

I REGRET SAYING I WON\T TUNE IT ON RAW dahil let's be honest ang pangit ng Fastlane.

Kahit ako eh hahahaha nagulat ako at napasigaw HERE COME'S THE MONEY INDEED

Pwedeng maging Replacement ni Shane or help either Cena or Sting

Sting kasi nasa induction sya ng HOF kaya nasa WM sya haha

Cena dahil sa mga tweets nya recently na parang ipupush nya

and don't forget, Undertaker is heel in this match helping the Authority retain their job, and the two main guys opposed to the Authority are Cena and Sting :)

sa mainevent, gusto ko lang makitang bugbugin ni HHH si Roman, at sa segundo na mananalo na si Reign i-tuturn off ko na agad yung WM32 hahahaha

So currently we have:

Brock Lesnar vs Dean Ambrose in a No Holds Bar street fight match

Undertaker vs Shane o Mac in a Hell in a Cell match

and

HHH vs Roman Reigns for the WWE WHC

As much as I hate how the main event turned out, I hope Roman Reigns to win. Seriously, Triple H needs to take the backseat and let the new ones headline Wrestlemania or any other PPVs. And Roman needs to turn heel, maybe after WM. He will be cheered more being a heel than a face. Though I don't see it coming as WWE shapes him as the media mainstream guy Cena was, but anything's possible.

Boneo likes this

Another thing. I don't believe Shane will compete against Taker at WM. Seriously, he's gonna compete in that silver hair?

Kidding aside, I think John Cena will take place of Shane in that HIAC match. I don't get the logic behind Taker being the standard bearer of the evil McMahons, but I think Taker will be forced to compete against Shane because his career will be on the line. Attitude era feels.

Boneo likes this

As much as I hate how the main event turned out, I hope Roman Reigns to win. Seriously, Triple H needs to take the backseat and let the new ones headline Wrestlemania or any other PPVs. And Roman needs to turn heel, maybe after WM. He will be cheered more being a heel than a face. Though I don't see it coming as WWE shapes him as the media mainstream guy Cena was, but anything's possible.

two words. Lex Luger ;)

N-eazy likes this

Another thing. I don't believe Shane will compete against Taker at WM. Seriously, he's gonna compete in that silver hair?

Kidding aside, I think John Cena will take place of Shane in that HIAC match. I don't get the logic behind Taker being the standard bearer of the evil McMahons, but I think Taker will be forced to compete against Shane because his career will be on the line. Attitude era feels.

Corporate ministry I guess? I really think that Shane will not be the one competing but mr You Can't See me itself, or Sting, or some one Although I can never underestimat the man who jumped from a titantron

Well since lalabas si Undertaker next week, it made me think na mukhang i-eexplain nya lahat and probably sasabihin niya he will not side with the Authority (and probably will side with Shane)

tapos naisip ko rin, wait a minute. Walang ka-feud ang Wyatt Family.

The fact na hindi pa nananalo ang Wyatts kay Undertaker including nung last match up nila and the fact na isa sa kinalaban nilang huli ay kasama si Kane made me think baka maging Bray Wyatt eto vs Undertaker in a Hell in a Cell

which makes sense since bumabalik pa from injury si Cena and obviously, malapit na Wrestlemania.

Well since lalabas si Undertaker next week, it made me think na mukhang i-eexplain nya lahat and probably sasabihin niya he will not side with the Authority (and probably will side with Shane)

tapos naisip ko rin, wait a minute. Walang ka-feud ang Wyatt Family.

The fact na hindi pa nananalo ang Wyatts kay Undertaker including nung last match up nila and the fact na isa sa kinalaban nilang huli ay kasama si Kane made me think baka maging Bray Wyatt eto vs Undertaker in a Hell in a Cell

which makes sense since bumabalik pa from injury si Cena and obviously, malapit na Wrestlemania.

Well that would be awesome! I always enjoy a Wyatt Promo. Although from Shane's recent tweets  he seems to be getting in shape for wrestling. Which means they might really push the Undertaker vs. Shane o Mac

Undertaker is very loyal to Vinnie

N-eazy likes this

I would have wanted to see Sting vs. Undertaker, but with the injuries to Sting after his match with Seth Rollins last year, I don't think it will happen at Wrestlemania, sadly. So Undertaker would face either a returning John Cena, or Shane with interference help from others during the match.

Boneo likes this

I heard a rumor about Seth going back for wrestle mania. I have no idea if he's going to be a heel or face. Thats all i heard. But we'll see how it goes!

I heard a rumor about Seth going back for wrestle mania. I have no idea if he's going to be a heel or face. Thats all i heard. But we'll see how it goes!

Seth's still recovering

I would have wanted to see Sting vs. Undertaker, but with the injuries to Sting after his match with Seth Rollins last year, I don't think it will happen at Wrestlemania, sadly. So Undertaker would face either a returning John Cena, or Shane with interference help from others during the match.

There's also a rumor that Goldberg will be back to face Undertaker. Honestly I don't want that to happen. Goldberg is so stiff he might end up finishing the Undertaker's career

N-eazy likes this

Two things:

1. Pwedeng mangyari yung sinabi ko na Bray vs Undertaker 

or 

2. Ipu-push nga talaga nila ang Shane Mcmahon vs Undertaker however.... their match at Wrestlemania will end in an interference either dahil kay Goldberg or Sting. I mean it's a possibility. Kahit sabihin na nating recovering pa si Sting, I mean one move lang naman eh. One spear from Goldberg or one Scorpion Death Drop, hindi naman siguro yun nakakapagod.

Pero still possibility pa rin ang #1. I mean isipin na natin ang logic dito. Bakit si Undertaker pinili ni Vince? I mean ally ba sila ni Undertaker (in a storyline perspective) so malalaman natin yan lahat bukas (live stream ako bukas. mga umaga yan ng 8 or 9am)

N-eazy and Boneo like this

Pero still possibility pa rin ang #1. I mean isipin na natin ang logic dito. Bakit si Undertaker pinili ni Vince? I mean ally ba sila ni Undertaker (in a storyline perspective) so malalaman natin yan lahat bukas (live stream ako bukas. mga umaga yan ng 8 or 9am)

Abangan na lang natin bukas hehe, pero feeling ko talaga Shane o mac vs Taker talaga mangyayari with only outside help.

They just wasted Undertaker's appearance on RAW. Still not much of an explanation why he would agree to the match against Shane. Still some weeks left, hopefully 'Taker returns to advance the storyline some more.

Shane o Mac vs Taker outside interference from another Texas native like Stone Cold sana. Magwawala crowd nun. Does'nt make sense na walang kalaban si Bray. After making them look like monsters I have'nt seen Bray winning a match sa isang payperview from as fas a I could remember. Akala ko pa naman he will be a guture champ after him & Cena feuded. Remember yung classic match nila na binato cya no Cena ng ring steps from inside to outside the ring? He works hard and gives out great promos. Just can't believe na WWE does'nt give him a chance kahit depleted na roster nila.

Boneo likes this

Agree. Ang labo pa nung sinabi ni Undertaker kanina. It's either he is against the decision of Vince and it's more like "okay Vince ikaw bahala basta ako bubugbugin ko lang anak mo" or he's siding him and he's like "fuck I don't care who I face". Pero yun nga maraming pa weeks para i-explain nya lahat. Well it's worth noting babalik si Shane next week sa Raw so it will be interesting.

Another thing, nakita nyo ba yung promo ni Bray kanina. "Saving the world". Could it be saving Vince's "world" (his company of course) or si Jericho at si AJ Styles yung tinutukoy nila (dahil mahilig mag end of world at save us themes si Chris Jericho) WHO KNOWS?!

Speaking of which, alam nyo bang available na ang WWE Network sa Pilipinas. Just saying

Boneo likes this

HHH will defend the championship against Dean Ambrose BEFORE wrestlemania.  If Dean wins, HHH is out of the picture.  It becomes Dean vs Reigns.  Brock Lesnar would be freed, giving the Wyatts an enemy(needs work kasi feud siya against Dean atm).  Or Wyatt will bring it to Taker again. 

On Goldberg, di ko siya trip ilaban kay taker, walang paki si Goldberg madalas sa kalaban niya, baka mainjure niya pa si taker. With taker's age, they won't risk that.  Dapat mejo bata kalaban ni taker, na kayang buhatin ung match without overselling.  Nakita naman natin nangyari nung Brock vs Taker.

Sting would not be cleared from a neck/spine injury that easy, si Daniel Bryan nga naparetire ng maaga, same with Edge.

Cena is possible, shoulder injury lang naman un technically.  Superhuman din recovery ni Cena talaga, pero that's poor creative writing pag bigla siyang lumabas(no time to create a good angle this near to WM).

Owens and AJ styles and Jericho seems good, but pretty sure AJ won't win a title that early.  That's a slap in the face of Owens who worked in NXT and WWE for a few months before getting a title shot.

They NEED to bring NXT to WM.  Seriously, tons of good wrestlers are in NXT.  The crowd goes nuts when Hideo Itami simply puts the enemy in a fireman's carry implying he will do GTS(he did against Tyler Breeze at a house show).  Hideo's GTS looks way better than CM Punk as well.

Tag Titles need to change hands.  New day is great but they are holding the tag titles for too long.  I would suggest to have Ziggler and Neville as a tag team.  Ziggler cannot put himself in the midcard titles following his loses.  Getting the tag titles would push him a bit. same with Neville.

Again with the Wyatt Family, Braun looks like a glorified version of Snitsky, I don't like it.  Nakakainis na parang wala siyang wrestling skills pero nasa main roster agad, pero sila Sami Zayn, Itami at Samoa Joe nasa NXT parin.  Same with Finn Balor.

Would have honestly preferred Finn Balor in Demon form vs Undertaker.  It will elevate Balor's status, win or lose. 

N-eazy and Boneo like this

I agree with the Dean vs Reigns prediction. Nagbago rin yung prediction ko nung i-announce nila na may WWE Roadblock na WWE Network special. Pero medyo mag-iiba ako ng magiging match card. Although Dean vs Roman makes sense. Let's not forget pwedeng mag invoke ng rematch clause si Triple H kaya pwedeng maging triple threat match ang WWE World Heavyweight Championship match.

For the Shane vs Taker match, it seems ang direction nga ay Shane vs Taker pero Shane will win due to interference. And as I said nung last kong post, Sting or Goldberg is still possible dahil as much as injury and ring rust respectively silang pareho ngayon pero I'm pretty sure hindi naman siguro nakakapagod or risky mag-execute ng isang scorpion death drop or spear on one execution. So probably, they're both still possible.

As for Cena, honestly I'm not rooting for that matchup for this year's Wrestlemania. Sure it would be great pero keep in mind ang feud na to ay about Shane vs Vince. Ma-oovershadow yung Cena vs Taker dahil nga feud to ng mga Mcmahons so to me, Cena vs Taker nalang next year para ang spotlight sa kanilang dalawa lang.

Edited by Miggy
Merged posts
Boneo likes this