• Announcements

• REDivivus.WRAITH

Facebook login issues   06/20/17

If anyone of you are having trouble logging in using facebook send us a PM on our APS FB page https://www.facebook.com/allpinoystuff/ including your APS username and emaill and we will recover them for you. Thanks!
Boneo

Wrestlemania 32

108 posts in this topic

As always, the Raw after wrestlemania is better.  I mean cmon, Baron Corbin, Apollo Crews, Enzo and Cassy debut?  AJ becoming number one contender and Cesaro returns. 

Now we wait for New Day vs Enzo+Cassy.  It would be epic.

P.S.  It is funny when Reigns is a face gets booed the hell off but Kevin Owens(when he interrupted Reigns along with jericho, zayn and aj) gets a pop.

Boneo likes this

I was hoping for the Bullet Club and Bayley to debut at post-Wrestlemania RAW, but I guess they will wait for a later date. Shane still gets control of RAW after participating in that brutal Hell in the Cell, so what exactly was the point of that Wrestlemania match if Vince still gave Shane what he wanted even if he lost? Storylines can be very confusing sometimes.

I guess it's just for the post-mania raw, just to please the fans, but if Shane's gets full control then we have a short summary of the current WWE Creative. which is Dumb.

P.S.  It is funny when Reigns is a face gets booed the hell off but Kevin Owens(when he interrupted Reigns along with jericho, zayn and aj) gets a pop.

What are you talking about sir? Reigns always gets booed hahahaha XD

N-eazy likes this

What are you talking about sir? Reigns always gets booed hahahaha XD

Not when the shield turned face against the authority, he gets a decent pop when he speared Triple H then.  He got booed when he gets pushed so much, and the fans wanted Daniel Brian to get that push.

Boneo likes this

Hey guess what. Shane is running Raw again, sabi due to the clamor sa social media. Booking sense, parang useless ang Taker-Shane match. I guess they're not willing to let go of Shane because of the declining ratings.

I'm okay with Roman as champ as long as he turns heel. Given the reaction he gets, the heel turn is inevitable. A tweener is a good idea too, but a monster heel is better. When that happens, enter returning Seth Rollins as babyface challenger!

Boneo likes this

Not when the shield turned face against the authority, he gets a decent pop when he speared Triple H then.  He got booed when he gets pushed so much, and the fans wanted Daniel Brian to get that push.

'twas a joke sir romeobass hehe, but yeah we really hate it when someone is being constantly shove down on our throat.

Reigns is decent, it's just that he is below Seth and Dean Ambrose when they started together as the Shield. 

Bullet Club seemed to be on full force, Anderson and Gallows already showed themselves.  This could mean AJ Styles might become the leader again, up until Finn Balor turns heel and gets back what was originally his. 

Also, Can't wait for Nakamura to wrestle AJ Styles again.  But for Nakamura and Balor to leave NXT, Kenta(Hideo Itami) needs to become healthy.

N-eazy likes this