Boneo

The Anime Thread

151 posts in this topic

Any anime fans around here? I want to know what kind of Anime do you watch? Fantasy? Drama? Comedy? Adventure? Slice of life? Ecchi???

anyway here are my top 5 anime recommendations :)  Not my top 5 favorite anime, but only my top recommendations :)

I'll appreciate it if you also leave yours :)

5. Attack on titan (Genre: Horror, Suspense, Action, Drama, Survival)

anequa9iuummb657iyci_zpsropwpzu5.jpg

•  After his hometown is destroyed and his mother is killed, young Eren Jaegar vows to cleanse the earth of the giant humanoid Titans that have brought humanity to the brink of extinction. (IMDB)
  • I really enjoyed this anime since it has an outstanding artstyle in which you can see the heavy atmosphere of the plot.
  • There are a lot of plot twists in this anime, the factor that made me stay watching this Anime is my desire to see Eren's freedom outside the walls.

4. One Punch Man (Genre: Comedy, Superhero, Action)

25220_zpsd7zjnlwz.jpg

• The story of Saitama, a hero who is hero just for fun & can defeat his enemies with a single punch. (IMDB)
  • The comedy really makes me laugh my ass of. With it's satire take on common shonen anime this series will keep you entertained
  • The animation Murata put in the series really shows his effort to ONE's webcomic, the animation is great, the action scenes are flawless and will leave you wanting for more.

3. Clannad & Clannad After-Story (Genre: Drama, Slice of life, Comedy, Romance)

clannad-3_zpssyyao5fq.jpg

• A high school student who cares little about school or others meets a lonely girl who had to repeat a year while all her friends finished high school. He decides to hang out with her and soon meets more friendly students. (IMDB)
  • This is the only anime that made me cry like a little girl
  • The story, the punchlines, the tear-jerker scene, all of them were done perfectly.
  • I love the dynamic growth of the main character of the series which made me crave for more of what is to happen

2. Zankyu no Terror (Genre: Drama, Action, Mystery)

343297993_orig_zpspa3hsprq.jpg

• In an alternate version of the present, Tokyo has been stricken by a shocking terrorist attack, and the only hint to the identity of the culprit is a bizarre video uploaded to the internet. The police, baffled by this cryptic clue, are powerless to stop the paranoia spreading across the population. (animenewsnetwork)
  • Zankyo no Terror aka Terror in Resonance is a political, social and mystery driven anime.
  • The riddles given by the two protagonist will make you attach to the series.
  • The ending was the nail to the coffin to make this anime very remarkable

1. Highschool DxD (Genre: SUPER ECCHI)

Megami_BorN1_-_Koneko_and_Rias_zpsccm10i

• This anime is driven by heavy PLOT. By that I mean you'll be able to see a lot of BOOBS! I think that's enough explanation for this anime for you to watch it :)

Enjoy! And let me know your recommendations! :D

Edited by Boneo

Guys I'm searching for horror/thriller anime series or film. Any recommendations?

I already have the following by the way:

1. Boogiepop Phantom

2. Serial Experiments Lain

3. Ghost Hound

4. Paranoia Agent

5. Blood: The Last Vampire

6. Another

7. Highschool of the Dead

8. Elfen Lied

9. Perfect Blue

10. Monster

11. Higurashi When They Cry

12. Kakurenbo: Hide and Seek

13. Shiki

14. Corpse Party: Tortured Souls

Boneo likes this

No Game No Life

Parallel Worlds, Gamer Protagonists, never loses, ecchi, and so much more. :D

Sana ituloy na nila yung anime hahaha, namimiss ko na si Queen of loli haha

Guys I'm searching for horror/thriller anime series or film. Any recommendations?

I already have the following by the way:

1. Boogiepop Phantom

2. Serial Experiments Lain

3. Ghost Hound

4. Paranoia Agent

5. Blood: The Last Vampire

6. Another

7. Highschool of the Dead

8. Elfen Lied

9. Perfect Blue

10. Monster

11. Higurashi When They Cry

12. Kakurenbo: Hide and Seek

13. Shiki

14. Corpse Party: Tortured Souls

Horror thriller hmmm try.. Ghost hound, Monsters then Mirai Nikki for thriller, not much of a horror theme though

This_Is_The_End likes this

Recommendations ko na nde pa na memention

Psycho Pass - Thriller, Action, Sci-Fi (One of my faves)

Noragami (season 1), Noragami Aragoto (season 2) - Comedy, Action, Fantasy

Mirai Nikki - Romance, Action, Violence (some scenes are kinda hard to watch, for me at least)

Danmachi (Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon) - Action, Fantasy (Recommend this one, nde sya Ecchi despite na ganyan ung title :D)

Shokugeki no Soma - Cooking (Fun to watch)

Boneo likes this

Recommendations ko na nde pa na memention

Psycho Pass - Thriller, Action, Sci-Fi (One of my faves)

Noragami (season 1), Noragami Aragoto (season 2) - Comedy, Action, Fantasy

Mirai Nikki - Romance, Action, Violence (some scenes are kinda hard to watch, for me at least)

Danmachi (Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon) - Action, Fantasy (Recommend this one, nde sya Ecchi despite na ganyan ung title :D)

Shokugeki no Soma - Cooking (Fun to watch)

wohoo lahat yan magaganda! nice choices!

jhowmah likes this

Thank you for this topic :) I hope to see more recommendations.

I saw a clip of that lupin sequel where fujiko was all nude.. Is it the real deal or just a fake?

Mods note: Just a reminder. Forum rule #12.

Edited by Miggy

Thank you for this topic :) I hope to see more recommendations.

I saw a clip of that lupin sequel where fujiko was all nude.. Is it the real deal or just a fake?

Mods note: Just a reminder. Forum rule #12.

It's probably from Lupin the Third: The Woman Called Fujiko Mine. I haven't seen it myself but I've read that's the most nudity-heavy Lupin film so that's a good guess than any.

Naalala ko Kiss x Sis pagnakikita ko yang To-Love Ru or HsDxD. 

haha kung gusto mo talaga ng mas matindi try mo yosugo no sora ba yun? hahaha di sya hentai pero medyo borderline na at maganda naman yung plot lolz

jhowmah likes this

my anime recommendations are: 

Code Geass R1 and R2- mecha, action, warfare, fantasy(best anime na napanuod ko)

Death Note- suspense?, psychology, fantasy.

Daily lives of high school school boys- Comedy, slice of life (Sumakit pisngi ko kakatawa dito)

Durarara- fantasy, action drama (medyo nakakalito sa una pero paganda ng paganda every episode)

Bakuman- romance, drama, comedy, slice of life (2nd best anime na napanuod ko)

1. girls und panzer - surprisingly entertaining and fun with lots of action. girls + tanks - yun lang

2. valkyria chronicles - adaptation from a game

3. aldnoah zero - mech with lots of action and some wtf moments lalo na season 1 ender

4. barakamon - about a calligrapher, slice of life. can't reccomend this enough, really good.

meron pang iba pero hanapin ko pa sa hard drive ko.  i'm looking for new/old anime to watch na fantasy similar to record of lodoss war if anyone can make a suggestion.

Try searching sa Animetorrents, Nyaa, or BakaBT. These are old shows so baka wala ng nagseseed pero try mo na rin. For a legit route, maybe Crunchyroll carry them.

Search Time Travel Tondekeman if you can't find any under the Time Quest title. Same kay Yaiba, try using the proper title Kenyuu Densetsu Yaiba.

Nasa work right now, can't risk browsing torrent sites.

Edited by This_Is_The_End
Rockpen likes this

Try searching sa Animetorrents, Nyaa, or BakaBT. These are old shows so baka wala ng nagseseed pero try mo na rin. For a legit route, maybe Crunchyroll carry them.

Search Time Travel Tondekeman if you can't find any under the Time Quest title. Same kay Yaiba, try using the proper title Kenyuu Densetsu Yaiba.

Nasa work right now, can't risk browsing torrent sites.

Sobrang thank you boss!!! Dun ko ma download sa crunchy roll yung Peter Pan no boken at yaiba pero no luck sa time quest pero i will try checking the title you mentioned.

Winter Animes I'm currently hooked:

Boku Dake ga Inai Machi

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season

Divine Gate

Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!

Hai to Gensou no Grimgar

Haikyuu!! 2nd Season

Ajin

Dimension W

Boneo and codebreaker like this