• Announcements

• Helfayv

Server Status   06/23/19

The server is experiencing intermittent downtime and we are already working in resolving the issue.  In the meantime please be patient and continue supporting the site. APS Admin
Boneo

Pokemon

22 posts in this topic

28zCM.jpg

Hi any fans out here? So last saturday Nintendo and Gamefreak just announced their latest mothership title for Pokemon titled Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon leading to the 7th generation of Pokemon. This is to celebrate the 20 years of Pokemon existence since its release on Feb 27, 1996.

28zCP.jpg

So are you guys excited? What are your expectations? What country do you think will this be based on? Some fans theorized that the region will be based on Singapore/South East Asia.

Share your thoughts!

28zCN.jpg

Smeagol and Rockpen like this

Can't wait for MORE details about this, nakakabitin yung announcement lang ng titles and quick video flashes of the behind the scenes.

ALL ABOURD THE HYPE TRAIN!

Boneo likes this

Can't wait for MORE details about this, nakakabitin yung announcement lang ng titles and quick video flashes of the behind the scenes.

ALL ABOURD THE HYPE TRAIN!

Bitin talaga hopefully there will be some korokoro leaks soon :)

28zCM.jpg

Hi any fans out here? So last saturday Nintendo and Gamefreak just announced their latest mothership title for Pokemon titled Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon leading to the 7th generation of Pokemon. This is to celebrate the 20 years of Pokemon existence since its release on Feb 27, 1996.

28zCP.jpg

So are you guys excited? What are your expectations? What country do you think will this be based on? Some fans theorized that the region will be based on Singapore/South East Asia.

Share your thoughts!

28zCN.jpg

Solid ang tagal na ng pokemon. Was a fifth grade yata nun eh. I remember birthday gift ko pikachu :)

Anyway, may isang pickup line ako sa babae related sa pokeman: "hi babe, if you were a pokemon I would choose you." booom! Haha

Boneo likes this

Solid ang tagal na ng pokemon. Was a fifth grade yata nun eh. I remember birthday gift ko pikachu :)

Anyway, may isang pickup line ako sa babae related sa pokeman: "hi babe, if you were a pokemon I would choose you." booom! Haha

haha effective yan kung naglalaro talaga sya ng Pokemon, pero imagine doing it with Alodia haha kikiligin yun lol hahahaha

Pokemon Go is even more intriguing and interesting In Japan last week of March they'll be having a beta test. This will be released sometime late 2016 maybe in ber months time.

TIP:

para sa may mga pokemon XY and ORAS, Maxsoft (distibutor of nintendo games in asia) is giving away mew as mystery gift on March 21, 2016. Stay tuned sa FB ng Maxsoft para sa link for the code :)

Boneo likes this

TIP:

para sa may mga pokemon XY and ORAS, Maxsoft (distibutor of nintendo games in asia) is giving away mew as mystery gift on March 21, 2016. Stay tuned sa FB ng Maxsoft para sa link for the code :)

Kala ko sa Pokemon ORAS lang sya available

Bili na lang kayo sir hehe support the system :) tsaka nakakatuwa mga live events nila, Wonder trade etc.

Yeah support the system. The 3DS is the only peripheral na kumikita pa ngayon from Nintendo and even 'yung sale is medyo bumagal na. Rumor has it they are stopping production ng Wii U this year as it is lagging way behind Sony and MS. I grew up with Nintendo and I hate to see them go the way of Sega. Hopefully NX will be a success.

To answer cheesecake, may emulator na ang 3DS pero homebrew apps pa lang 'ata ang gumagana. I could be wrong though. I really don't follow the emu scene closely.

'Yang Pokemon na 'yan, along with CS and StarCraft, pampagulo sa pagaaral ko nung college :D :D :D