Kraidazen

Election 2016

163 posts in this topic

let's make a continous thread for any incoming elections on any position.

note: walang pa akong mailalagay sa president vote ko dahil mahirap pumili

Edited by Kraidazen

botohan din dito sa canada next week....i will vote for conservatives.....but if am still in the philippines, i will go for duterte if he will run...if not, my vote is for miriam.....i heard that she will run for presidency....

accdg sa mom ko Go for binay pero pag nag run si duterte dun daw siya

may sinabi siyang reason eh bkt si binay eh pero nakalimutan ko lang ung details...

lol. Kutob ko nga kasing itim nya yung mga balak nya. His office had the lowest survey score on his run as VP tapos gusto nya pa mag presidente ngayon, he's not fit to lead the country in my honest opinion. Anyway napakagandang balita na tatakbo si MDS. She's really promising and no bull. What you see is what you get. I hope sya manalo this election.

Edited by GabeN-sama
zeroa_45, Maveriq™ and N like this

Here's an article I just read. I don't know if it's true but it's disturbing. Cause the bishop was not pertaining to him and he reacted this way.

ANGELES CITY, Philippines (The Adobo Chronicles) – The president of the Catholic Bishops Conference of the Philippines (CBCP) reiterated the Church’s call for voters not to elect corrupt candidates to office.

“Sinners can be forgiven but you cannot forgive the corrupt,” Bishop Socrates Villegas said. “If we say that corruption is one of our nation’s deepest scars and heaviest cross, and if candidates already have a history of corruption, let’s think twice, thrice, a hundred times before voting for them.”

Reacting to the bishop’s comments, Vice President Jejomar Binay accused the CBCP of meddling in politics by suggesting that Catholics not vote for him.

“May I remind the good bishop that there is separation between church and state, and that he should not be judging my career and record as a politician, or derailing my campaign to be the next president of the Philippines,” Binay said.

zeroa_45, Maveriq™ and N like this

I have no idea and I probably won't. The problem with our country is that there are too many politicians and not enough leaders and I sadly don't see that ending anytime soon. I know I'm oversimplifying it but it always makes me sick to my stomach kapag maririning yung laki ng mga perang nawawala sa gobyerno or hindi ginagamit ng tama. Disgusting. All the lot of them.

2 presidential elections na na-miss ko at 4 na national election, gustong gusto ko bumoto pero di nakapagregister sa overseas absentee voting.

last year nagparegister ako while renewing my passport, ngayon election ako may chance bumoto pero ngayon naman ako walang gana.

i still don't have any idea who to vote.....

I have no idea and I probably won't. The problem with our country is that there are too many politicians and not enough leaders and I sadly don't see that ending anytime soon. I know I'm oversimplifying it but it always makes me sick to my stomach kapag maririning yung laki ng mga perang nawawala sa gobyerno or hindi ginagamit ng tama. Disgusting. All the lot of them.

Kung hindi sana sobrang daming tao na ganito magisip nabago na Pilipinas matagal na.

I'd go for Miriam sana kaso nadissuade ako nung pinili niya si Marcos bilang running mate. Practicality over principles. Tinatawanan niya mga Senador na walang alam sa batas o hindi naka-graduate ng college pero ngayon running mate niya hindi din naman college grad nagsisinungaling pa tungkol sa credentials niya. Sayang. Pero I'd still go for her without voting Marcos. After her, Roxas. Definitely not Poe nor Binay.

Sorry?

Sabi mo di mo alam kung sino iboboto mo at malamang di ka boboto. Ang problema, andaming tao ang hindi din alam kung sino iboboto at malamang hindi boboto dahil tingin nila wala din namang pag-asa kasi lahat corrupt at sa mga pangit na naririnig sa balita. Tingin natin wala din namang magagawa boto nila kasi ganun na ang sistema. E kung inaaral at inaalam at nakikialam sana sa proseso ng eleksyon at nagiging matalinong botante at hindi lang bobotante, matagal na sana umunlad Pilipinas. Not pertaining to you though. 

TRsgsDq.jpg

D'Ace likes this

Sabi mo di mo alam kung sino iboboto mo at malamang di ka boboto. Ang problema, andaming tao ang hindi din alam kung sino iboboto at malamang hindi boboto dahil tingin nila wala din namang pag-asa kasi lahat corrupt at sa mga pangit na naririnig sa balita. Tingin natin wala din namang magagawa boto nila kasi ganun na ang sistema. E kung inaaral at inaalam at nakikialam sana sa proseso ng eleksyon at nagiging matalinong botante at hindi lang bobotante, matagal na sana umunlad Pilipinas. Not pertaining to you though. 

TRsgsDq.jpg

I see although I disagree when you say I'm not part of what you are pertaining to. Of course I am. Let's just be straight about it and it's perfectly okay. I won't begrudge you for thinking that way. We have our reasons. It just so happen na we're on the opposite pole. One thing that little picture fails to establish is that it is a personal choice, I could care less nor do I have any say what other people would like to do come election time. May pinaghuhugutan ako from past experiences dealing with people in power, nothing on the level of Napoles but enough to embitter me. I didn't post what I posted because it's hip to be anti-establishment.

Guys this thread is a good avenue to post our opinion, and we encourage members in doing it.  Let's just keep the discussion on a matured level and sana di ito mauwi sa di pagkakaunawaan.

:d5f02ecd:

It's cool bossing. Everything's an opinion like you said. It would be extremely boring if everyone marches in the same cadence. We can respectfully disagree and the discussion can continue as usual.

Helfayv likes this