• Announcements

• REDivivus.WRAITH

Facebook login issues   06/20/17

If anyone of you are having trouble logging in using facebook send us a PM on our APS FB page https://www.facebook.com/allpinoystuff/ including your APS username and emaill and we will recover them for you. Thanks!
DomengLing

Lakers Nation

31 posts in this topic

General discussion about Lakerland.

Who else still remember Laker's fearsome foursome? Kobe, Shaq, Malone and Payton. But now we have the younger version in Russel, Clarkson, Randle and Nance Jr. Is Russel-Clarkson the future splash brothers?

Rockpen likes this

Yes! Finally mga Purple n Gold fans rin. D-Lo & Swaggy P ginagawang showbiz at TMZ ang team. Been a fan since early Shaq & Kobe days anyone remembers that classic game 7 Western Finals game against Sheed & the Blazers yubg come from behind win to claim yung una nila title?

Rockpen likes this

Sir Mik for me its childish sa halip na they try to improve on their game and chemistry lalo lang nasira. Granted Swaggy P is someone I wish we can trade it still does'nt look good kapag you snitch sa team mo.

Rockpen likes this

This shows the immaturity and playfulness a 20 year old kid still has. It's actually better that all of these happen in his rookie year so he still have a lot time to grow-up and mature. I just hope the Lakers front office could get a teaching coach to guide D-Lo and develop him more. Luke Walton anyone? For SwaggyP, I seriously think he's a gonner after this season.

Rockpen likes this

lets take a pause about some topic and give some time to appreciate the last game of a great player Kobe Bryant. kala ko talaga talo na sila kanina. at the age of what 40+ nagbitaw pa sya ng 60 points. kaya ayun, Lakers win! anyway im not a fan but i know how to appreciate greatness when i see it so for the last time, congrats and thank you Kobe for the 20 years of playing. 

Rockpen likes this

Legen... wait for it... dary!

I'm also not a fan pero grabe yung nilaro nya sa send off game nya.Sya pa yung nagpalamang sa last minutes ng 4th, sya na din tumapos haha. Kawawa tuloy yung Utah, pwede pa sana mag playoffs hehe

SiCLOUD likes this

Correction boss 37 y/o pa lang si kobe hehe.. pero still very impressive yung last game niya binuhos niya na talaga lahat para sa fans kahit na alam natin na hindi na 100 percent yung katawan niya hehe.. Mad props for him

SiCLOUD likes this

Luke walton as the new head coach of LA LAKERS!! Yes sirre

Confirmed Sir? Then good for the Lakers getting rid of Byron Scott.

Laker four. West - Goodrich - Baylor - Chamberlain

Hahahahaha.

just a reply regarding kobe's final game. he said during his farewell speech that during his entire playing career, his teammates are all asking him to pass the ball and his last game was the first time that none of his teammates wants him to pass the ball. hahahaha

Smeagol likes this

have been a LAKERS fan since i was a kid..hope they could come back strong this next season  hopefully with their new coach Walton and some supertars in the rosters...too bad Kobe is retired :(

hopefully Kevin Durant or Derozan..but some says Paul George..haaay..i hope they could play in the playoffs next season..

Here's a recap on the game a while ago:

Lakers 78, Warriors 65—Final

D'Angelo Russell poured in 26 points, guiding the Los Angeles Lakers to a 78-65 victory over the Golden State Warriors in a Las Vegas Summer League.

Los Angeles improved to a 3-0 record, earning a first-round bye during the upcoming the tournament. Ivica Zubac tallied nine points, five rebounds and two blocks, while No. 2 overall draft pick Brandon Ingram added seven points and seven boards.

Although the Lakers committed 19 turnovers, they limited Golden State to a 29.7 percent shooting mark. Keifer Sykes paced the Warriors with 16 points, and Patrick McCaw had 13.

Golden State (0-2) will battle the Philadelphia 76ers (0-2) Tuesday night at 8:30 p.m. ET. The game will be available on NBA TV.

N-eazy likes this

with a new management, tignan natin kung saan ang direksyon ng lakers ngayon. i mean i dont trust Magic, pero ok naman si Kupchack ahh. i hope na di tangalin si Luke, promising siya as head coach

Smeagol likes this

I think they're going to reform the the team. By reform I mean the playbook. It won't the high intensity half court game anymore. Baka ang gagawin nila is run-and-gun type that's why they prefer young players compared to veterans. 

On 3/27/2016 at 8:43 PM, DomengLing said:

General discussion about Lakerland.

Who else still remember Laker's fearsome foursome? Kobe, Shaq, Malone and Payton. But now we have the younger version in Russel, Clarkson, Randle and Nance Jr. Is Russel-Clarkson the future splash brothers?

lakers fan din , since kobe-shaq duo.

kaso sayang ung 04 lineup nila sadyang malakas lang talaga depensa ng badboys ng detroit. anyways move one.

tama lang tanggalin si kups madaming nasasayang na trade at pagkuha sa mga free agents na dapat makuha. sana umOKAY sa kamay ni magic.

di ko alam bat pinakawalan ng management si williams. di ko din trip laro ni angelo.parang hindi binibigay yung lahat pag naglalaro.