Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
currymonkey

Tree of Savior Early Access

6 posts in this topic

My co-worker is one of the lucky few who has access before it was released. May access din sya sa korean server. And yes kung hardcore gamer ka mas maganda para alam mo na lahat ng nooks and cranny at alam mo na kung saan magle-level up.

Yes.  Worth it yung bayad.  More value kasi for you the moment the f2p access begins.  Also, need mo ung token, or else you cannot trade(probably their way to combat gold sellers) so kung gagastusan mo lang din naman, ok ung mga bundles ngayon.

Founder packages are 30% off from April 21 until it becomes free to play. If I were you, take advantage of the sale because token benefits, stat reset, skill reset and the TP is really valuable. Not to mention you get a free hoglan pet.

kung balak mo laruin to ng matagal at gusto mo lamang ka sa iba then go for it.  Early access and the items/benefits that go with it will help you out and it comes at a good value.

I've been playing mmo's too long, had beta access to this and it didn't really appeal to me like ragnarok did when it first came out.

50% off sale ngayon. sir ako simula cb1 hanggang now nag lalaro ako..sabi nila ung f2p daw is mid may or early pag natapos ung transfer ng mga players sa sea