Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rockpen

Fetishes

4 posts in this topic

images16.jpg

This thread is created to exclusively discuss the various fetishes that existed in the past or is still being used today. You may tell your own personal experience.. Anything goes so long as it is whithin the coverage of the term fetish.

The term fetish has a wide definition but for this thread we will focus on its specific meaning :

"a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc."

Ex: Victorian men developed fetishes focusing on feet, shoes, and boots"

FIN-DOM

images17.jpg

It is one of the most expensive fetish that is almost being practiced by influential men who have all the luxury in the world. The term fin-dom roots from the word FINancial DOMinance. Now, one might think who benefits from this?

A lot of reading suggests that it is not a two way fetish. It is more of a one way fetish on the part of the woman being pampered by the riches of Mr. Billionaire daddy. The woman satisfies her fetish by the fact that some rich dude is giving her so many expensive stuffs putting her unto submission.

My friend Johanna (not her real name) who has a bf in the PBA often chats me via fb and tell her fin dom with a young tycoon who lives in the north part of Luzon. I can't blame her because my friend looks exactly like heart evangelista. She told me she is aroused by the fact that the young tycoon buys him expensive stuffs like bags (hermes etc) to cars (benz etc.)

I read an article written by a famous blogger on the net. I quote :

"Being a financial dominatrix is a lot like being an accountant. Except for the fact that people masturbate over your penny-watching and you're more likely to work from in front of a webcam than behind a desk in a pantsuit.

The fetish of financial domination basically entails men (or "pay pigs," as they're known within the fi-dom world) transferring large sums of money to women over the internet. The nuances vary, but a relationship can stretch anywhere from a pay pig sending his dominatrix 30$ a week to donating the vast majority of his earnings and having his dom take full control of all his finances. Which seems a little frivolous given the current economic climate, but I guess that's kind of the point.

I spoke to a pay pig who wanted to remain anonymous because he figured his family wouldn't be too happy to find out he'd been spending a bunch of money on an internet dominatrix. Which is perfectly understandable. When I asked him how he'd ended up as a pay pig, he told me, "It was always meant to be—I was born to serve beautiful goddesses like my mistress."

His answer wasn't much of a surprise—submissives generally worship their doms. That's the general idea of those kinds of relationships. But discovering the amount he spends a month was a little shocking: "I leave myself enough money to eat basic foods and pay my bills and everything else goes to her. Sometimes I’ll go hungry so that I can spend more on her. I am the manager of a large company, so this means that I spend a lot." "

Edited by Patrick
Ka-el likes this

I have a body-part fetish. I'm attracted to women na maputi at makinis ang kili-kili. Kahit hindi kagandahan ang mukha, basta maganda ang kili-kili, type ko yan.