Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GoryTonio

Favorite Metal Songs or Bands

13 posts in this topic

No Fair how come may Punk/Rock, EDM at Hiphop pero walang appreciation sa Metal songs.

Onti lang ba metal heads natin sa group. I'm not super hardcore fan but I enjoy metal songs din.

List of bands that I like:

Fleshgod Apocalypse

Lamb of God

Deicide

Dragonforce

Avenged Sevenfold

Slipknot

Whitechapel

Carnifex

Dimmu Borgir

Job for a Cowboy
Metallica
Annotations of an Autopsy

Devourment

Slipknot

Inflames

3 inches of blood

All Shall Perish

Epica

Kamelot

Nightwish

Pantera

Bloodshed

COG

Killswitch Engage
Meshuggah

Divine Heresey

SkyChurch

Hindi naman sa unappreciated ... kaya lang metal falls into the Rock Category.

Halo-halo na ito luma tsaka bago basta METAL! hehehe. Rock on!

2aNmT.jpg 

Mine were ...

Steelheart - She's Gone
Kid Rock - American Bad Ass
Korn - Freak on a Leash, Twist Chi, Shoots & Ladders
Led Seppelin - Stairway to Heaven, Moby Dick, Black Dog
Deep Purple - Smoke on the Water, Highway Star
Black Sabbath - Electric Funeral, War Pigs

Deftones - 7 Words, Be Quiet & Drive

Metallica - Nothing Else Matters, Enter Sandman, The Unforgiven I & II

Pantera - Mouth of War

Rammstein - Engel, Du Hast, Mutter, Spring (Kill Me Later)

Rob Zombie - Reload

Slipknot - Purity

Motorhead - Born to be Wild

Static X - Cold

Limp Bizkit - Take a look around, Breakstuff, Rollin', Nookie

Cradle of Filth - Mannequin

Dami pa eh ... pero latest ko na na-appreciate wuz Any Given Day - Diamonds

:D

No. The source of that "news" is from a parody site. It's in the terms and conditions of the Nevada County Scooper.

Notice of Intent

This website is satirical in scope and intent. It provides fake news and social criticism in a satirical setting. If this offends you, you might want to consider doing something else with your time rather than looking at the Internet. Really, the quality of your life will improve dramatically. Our intention is not to fool anyone, but if you do get fooled,  don’t sweat it. Please have fun and lighten up and watch out for Snopes.com. We’re not sure they’ve had all their vaccinations.

Source:

Original story

https://www.ncscooper.com/metallicas-james-hetfield-celebrates-a-phd-in-astrophysics/

NC Scooper's Terms and Conditions

https://www.ncscooper.com/about-the-nevada-county-scooper/terms-and-conditions/

Edited by This_Is_The_End
Vinno B. Rocha likes this

Easy to digest metal bands for non-metal fans:

• Eluveitie - Everything Remains As It Never Was is a good album to start with.  Thousandfold is awesome and the girlfriend who was never a metal fan loves Isara.
  • Ghost - This Swedish band's gimmick is sick. They have a vocalist dressed as a Satanic Pope and all instrumentalists are hooded men called Nameless Ghouls. Nirvana and Foo Fighters' Dave Grohl helped produce If You Have Ghost (EP) and once secretly performed as a ghoul.
  • Insomnium - Melt your ears with Through The Shadows' intro and sing along with the chorus if you're ever feeling down.
  • Mastodon - Their latest release, Emperor of Sand, deals with the band's experiences about loved ones batting against and losing to cancer, something that all of us will face at some point. A goldmine of riffs. And all members sing. The drummer hits the highest notes while dropping insane fills.
  • Nightwish - Finland's 3rd best selling musical performers play symphonic metal. Nuff said.
  • Cradle of Filth - One of the cutest chinitas I dated loved Nymphetamine. Their version of Iron Maiden's Hallowed Be Thy Name defined my teenage years.

Faves:

• Behemoth - Hated by their own country but loved by music critics. Their drummer plays 290bpm live. They also tend to sound better live.
  • Gorgoroth - Members of this band have been jailed on multiple occasions. Doesn't change the fact that they make some of the best black metal riffs.
  • Immolation - A friend once said A Glorious Epoch Scion is the perfect definition of death metal. Couldn't agree more.
  • Cynic - Their 1993 album, Focus, was way ahead of it's time. A very unique blend of jazz, prog and technicality. How Could I is a contender for having one of the best solos regardless of the genre.
  • Decapitated - Spheres Of Madness may just be the grooviest song to ever fall under the technical death metal genre. Never met anyone who hated this song.
  • Carach Angren - The Carriage Wheel Murder and And the Consequence Macabre offers fresh takes on symphonic black metal. Think operatic horror storytelling.
  • Woods of Ypres - Kiss My Ashes (Goodbye) will be my funeral song. :D

Local: Infernal Eden, Sin, Pentavia, Sacrilegion, Hampaslupa, Mortal Fear, Human Mastication

Been listening to DOPE for quite a bit now. Their sound reminds me of Kamikazee. My film director got me into it recently. Bought their Blood Money Pt. 1 album last Christmas and I'll be seeing them live on July in Vegas.

Edited by dhiesenphi