• Announcements

• Helfayv

Server Status   06/23/19

The server is experiencing intermittent downtime and we are already working in resolving the issue.  In the meantime please be patient and continue supporting the site. APS Admin
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Smeagol

NBA Playoffs 2016

88 posts in this topic

OKC proving that they can handle the older Spurs so far, let`s see if they can close it out and advance to the next round. As for the East, whoever wins between the Heat and Raptors close series, will have a hard time against the well rested Cavaliers next round.

N-eazy likes this

Gusto Cavs and Heat sa East. Hahaha.

As what all the people wants. But not us from the north hehehe. Hindi malabong mangyari iyan lalo na pag iyan ang gusto ng NBA mangyari for the sake of ratings and money. It's going to be an 8 man team vs. the raps!

Sad to say...

Smeagol likes this

Raptors blow out the Heat in Game 7, advancing to the Eastern Conference Finals for the fist time in history. If Jonas V. returns to the Raptors, they could give Cleveland a good fight in their series. As for Miami, half the team are free agents, so they have to decide which guys to keep, while developing their promising rookies for next year.

Not even half is under contract for the heat next season. Only bosh, dragic, and Winslow. Even bosh's future is in doubts because of his medical condition. There are reports that he may be forced to retire due to medical reasons.

Not even half is under contract for the heat next season. Only bosh, dragic, and Winslow. Even bosh's future is in doubts because of his medical condition. There are reports that he may be forced to retire due to medical reasons.

I checked the salaries for the Heat next year, and you`re right, they only have 3-4 guys under contract, including Josh Richardson. The team will certainly look different next year, not all their free agents will return. I think Bosh should retire, his blood clots are very serious, even the Heat doctors refused to clear him to play.

OKC stunned Golden State in game 1, looks like the Western Finals will be quite the exciting series. OKC has the Adams-Kanter duto to help out Durant and Westbrook now.

Great game for OKC last night a major turn around for them most of the quarters were dominated by the Warriors until the last few mins. in the 4th! Westbrook killed them lol OKC leads 1-0

Game 1 for the Eastern Conference finals tonight Raps vs Cavs sana lang hindi sila masweep hehe

still a raptor fan nevertheless :D

#wethenorth

N-eazy and Maveriq™ like this

raptors losing today to the cavs. derozan and lowry continues to shoot blanks, although derozan's fg% today wasn't that bad. lebron and irving almost having flawless game today also hurt the raptors a lot.

i think the adams-kanter tandem of okc will limit gsw small ball lineup. gsw needs more from their bigs in this matchup. lets see if the none calls from the referees will continue. it already happened in game 1

Raps got crushed by the Cavs last night! I admit na they don't stand a chance against the Cavs pero being a fan my hopes na lang is not to get a sweep :) Yung nakarating sila sa Eastern finals is malaking bagay na sa aming mga tiga norte hehe :)

Raptors secure a huge victory back home, giving Cleveland their 1st loss of the playoffs. I saw the LeBron flop after he got hit by his own teammate, that was definitely quite the acting job. Let's see if the Raptors can pull off another victory at home in game 4, especially if they can continue to play good defense.

Maveriq™ likes this

Beastmode Biyombo.. IF manalo Raptors sa Home ng Cavs I think they have a chance so crucial talaga etong next game nila...