PuffPuffPass

What Are You Playing NOW?

158 posts in this topic

Drift Streets Japan, saka Trove at Tree Of Savior sana free na sa may 10

Nakaka inggit yung may nfs 2015 :th_cry3:

COD: Black Ops III 

Hearthstone

Saka pocket pool sa cellphone while doing my business at the toilet... :D

Bossing kamusta na COD? Around 3 months na akong 'di naglalaro. May mga nadagdag bang weapons? Hopefully bawas na ang mga Brecci noobs sa multiplayer :D

Bossing kamusta na COD? Around 3 months na akong 'di naglalaro. May mga nadagdag bang weapons? Hopefully bawas na ang mga Brecci noobs sa multiplayer  :D

May bagong supply drop, season pass.

L4C - SG ata ito, di ko pa nabubuksan

Slasher - melee

Skullsplitter - melee

FFAR - assault

This_Is_The_End likes this

Ah, two melee weapons. I hate noobs running around melee killing everyone as much as I hate Brecci spammers. Yeah, I probably need to get good. Malamang ako ang problema.

Of all the extra weapons, I only got the crowbar. I usually get junk like emotes and bland skins that I wouldn't use.

Helfayv likes this

Done with Dark Souls 3. I thought it would be longer (that's what she said) but I was able to farm like heck and still complete it within the span of this week and I am a slow gamer. Can't see any reason to go back and replay the game. It's a good game though and a fitting end for this franchise at least for now.

Started playing Quantum Break and buyer beware, it's a technical mess on the PC even after the update. I've read that AMD users have a better experience so if you are Team Red then more power to you. Nvidia users probably need to sit this one out at least until a new driver or another game update is released. Better yet, wait for a sale. DX12 is supposed to be more efficient than DX11 but the games that have came out with that API so far haven't been living up to that promise. Hopefully Vulcan would pick up the slack.