• Announcements

• Helfayv

Server Status   06/23/19

The server is experiencing intermittent downtime and we are already working in resolving the issue.  In the meantime please be patient and continue supporting the site. APS Admin
PuffPuffPass

What Are You Playing NOW?

169 posts in this topic

Witcher fan here. Waiting for Blood and Wine to come out later this month. Haven't finished Hearts of Stone but nearing the end of that DLC.

Fan of Fallout since the first one but haven't picked up Fallout 4. Maybe I'll pick it up once a complete edition is released.

Rockpen and x3nt like this

Third person action? How about the God of War and Ninja Gaiden series? Older titles from the PS2 and Xbox era - Shinobi and Otogi. You won't go wrong with both Bayonetta games. The second one is exclusive to Wii U though. Warhammer 40K: Space Marines, Lollipop Chainsaw, the 2 Castlevania Lords of Shadow games, Dante's Inferno, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, and X-Men Origins: Wolverine are all available for last gen consoles. 

If you want large scale action, try Musou games like the Dynasty Warriors series, the more recent One Piece: Pirate Warriors, and Dragon Quest Heroes.

Then there's the From Software games like Demon Souls, the three Dark Souls, and Bloodborne. They are a hybrid RPG and Third Person action adventure games although you must be deliberate with the hack and slashing part else you will die easily.

Edited by This_Is_The_End
Rockpen likes this

Actually already played some of those you mentioned.hehe.

Gow,NGS,Bayonetta,MGR,Castlevania,Dante's Inferno.I'll try Warhammer :) Thanks for the suggestions.

Never been a fan of Musou games,seems kind of repetitive for me.

Only From Software game I've played,still playing is Witcher 3 which has a vast world, I dont even know if I can finish it hahaha

This_Is_The_End and Rockpen like this

The Witcher 3's made by CD Projekt mate, not From Software. You probably need to set aside 100 - 150 hours for the base game if you are a completionist then set aside maybe another 100 for the 2 DLCs. CD Projekt mentioned Blood and Wine to be a large DLC.

I forgot Heavenly Sword and Lords of the Fallen. Lords is a Dark Souls clone but I've read it's decent. Dragon's Dogma is a good Dark Souls contender 'yun nga lang medyo nagstutter 'ata sa consoles. Also Darksiders 1 and 2. Zelda and DmC mixed together.

The Arkham Knight series is a third person action with melee combat so I guess this falls under sa interest mo. First one is a Metroidvania then the rest are sandbox games.

'Yung mga Kingdom Hearts games nga pala rin.

Rockpen likes this

Witcher fan here. Waiting for Blood and Wine to come out later this month. Haven't finished Hearts of Stone but nearing the end of that DLC.

Fan of Fallout since the first one but haven't picked up Fallout 4. Maybe I'll pick it up once a complete edition is released.

I have the base game v1.02, do you know if you can upgrade straight to v1.12 or do you need to apply earlier patches first?

Fall Out 4 is just too big. The minutemen quests are so damn annoying... I am on the part where I was able to infiltrate the Institute... Currently grinding on 2k16 My Career...

I'm not sure man, I just let Steam update the game. I sent a PM to you though that might help.

Yeah I read the Minutemen quests are annoying. That's the settlement quests Preston is continuously requesting from you right? Those are Radiant quests like in Skyrim. It's never ending at least until you are near the end of the game or so I heard.

Playing NBA while Playing DARKNESS REBORN on android. after an hour i ended up playing Outlast 2 demo even though i already finished it i still keep playin it, im so excited about OUTLAST 2

I went back to The Division just to see the current state of the game. The latest 1.2 update gave some PVE love with the addition of HVTs and Seek and Destroy missions. 10 minutes inside the Dark Zone and I got shot in the back by frickin' Rogue Agents and then they camped outside the spawning area. Great. Back to regular PVE.

Does anyone play competitive dota out here? I wanna get back on track, been idle for so long due to work. I only play position 3, 4 and 5 and currently hovering around low 5k mmr. I exclusively play support in ranked though.

megamiiind and Rockpen like this

Gave up on console gaming a while back. I only play League of Legends now and NBA 2K16 occassionally on my PC.

Edited by dhiesenphi

On 6/2/2016 at 3:29 AM, GabeN-sama said:

Does anyone play competitive dota out here? I wanna get back on track, been idle for so long due to work. I only play position 3, 4 and 5 and currently hovering around low 5k mmr. I exclusively play support in ranked though.

How do you guys get actually good at dota? I've been playing for 2 years now, and i've never even reached 3k mmr... :((( maybe i just suck at playing MOBA..

This_Is_The_End likes this

I tried playing MOBAs as well but have came to the conclusion that the genre isn't really for me.

I'm trying to do some HDD spring cleaning and I'm back to playing Metal Gear Solid V. I have a lot of installed games that I haven't finished and is taking up a lot of space in my HDD. I also have Wolfenstein The New Order and Assassin's Creed Black Flag in my second drive and between both, that's already more than 100 GB of space. The Final Fantasy remasters are also hefty if you add it all up.

Ang problem nga lang if I delete say, GTAV, ang hirap ng i-download ulit kahit mabilis pa ang connection sa Steam kasi ubod ng laki na ng mga sizes ng AAA games ngayon.

I miss the days of 1 DVD-sized games. It's a concession I guess for getting higher texture definition and crisper audio.

megamiiind likes this