PuffPuffPass

What Are You Playing NOW?

169 posts in this topic

This is the gaming section, mate. The music section is that way :) j/k -->

I'm gonna go check that song out though. :)

Edited by This_Is_The_End

18 hours ago, megamiiind said:

How do you guys get actually good at dota? I've been playing for 2 years now, and i've never even reached 3k mmr... :((( maybe i just suck at playing MOBA..

I've been playing dota for 11years now haha. I actually feel that my performance is still mediocre even at this caliber. Don't worry about your mmr though, focus on improving and watch your replays regularly to keep track of your mistakes.

megamiiind likes this

you could watch some competitive matches and try to pick up a thing or two from the pros. sometimes i enjoy watching tournaments than playing dota2. but with the current battlepass, upcoming TI, and newly finished manila major, ganada ulit sa dota2. as gaben-sama said watching your replays also helps as will focusing on a few heroes and roles initially until you know their ins and outs.  im around 3k++ mmr and i have been playing since beta. i always look at the minimap (map awareness), try to creep stack and pull, work on my last hitting, and also always bring tp.

Mighty No. 9 - bought the damn thing without looking at reviews. Should have bought this instead during Steam sale. Not the worst game pero sayang pera ko. Nilalaro ko na rin tutal binili ko na.

8 minutes ago, PuffPuffPass said:

Tree of Savior. 110 hours na. :)

Anong server mo bro? Medyo boring na ang late game since walang gameplay updates, wala na masyado magawa kasi di pa implemented yung team battle league. Mas inuna pa ng IMC yung RMT issue kesa sa pag update ng laro, dead game imo

I don't know where to put this but I guess this is a good place as any.

I got a hold of a closed alpha key for NCSoft's new MOBA game Master x Master and since I don't really play MOBAs, I might as well post the key here for anyone interested. I can't vouch for the quality since it's still in alpha and I haven't heard of this game until a day ago. Anyway...

UBKZ8AQ5DE8D1RW43YKX

The test will be running from June 24 - 27.

http://www.playmxm.com/en

Edited by This_Is_The_End

Even with all the Overwatch hype and peer pressure, I've been pretty addicted to The Division. It's a good game if you like a game that deals more with squad tactics and roles in a 3rd person cover shooter.

Went back to Street Fighter V after the free story DLC and update yesterday. The story was pure cheeseball as it was non-sensical, unintentionally funny, and the graphics were terrible up-close despite using the Unreal 4 engine as the textures were muddy as hell and there's clipping everywhere not to mention the whacked out hair and cloth physics. Having said that, it was entertaining in a leave your brain behind kind of way. 

Technically they didn't do a lot as the background is still at 30 FPS, it still crashes on PC if you have a Wacom tablet plugged in, and waiting for matches still takes forever.

The FM for characters are a bit steep so I guess you have to spend it wisely. I'm just glad Ibuki is available already as she's one of my main sa SFIV.

N-eazy likes this

The summer gaming drought. Nothing much happening in terms of new games. Xbox One S was released so there's that I guess.

Currently Batman Telltale Episode 1. Lucky I didn't experience the major issues plaguing the PC release pre-patch.