• Announcements

• REDivivus.WRAITH

Facebook login issues   06/20/17

If anyone of you are having trouble logging in using facebook send us a PM on our APS FB page https://www.facebook.com/allpinoystuff/ including your APS username and emaill and we will recover them for you. Thanks!
noturextraordinaryguy

NETFLIX Marvel's The Punisher

15 posts in this topic

That took no time at all! After Jon Bernthal's great turn as Frank Castle on Daredevil Season 2, Netflix and Marvel Studios are ready to go all the way with The Punisher. Netflix released a promo teasing a new original series based on the character, check it here:

2bisq.jpg

"One batch, two batch, penny and dime.."

dhiesenphi, RTZ, TresMamba and 1 other like this

A Moon Knight TV show would be awesome. The guy isn't right in the head with multiple personality disorder and doesn't have any qualms killing bad guys. While Bats try to blend in the shadows, Moon Knight's batsh*t crazy enough to don an all-white costume.

As for Punisher, it wouldn't be right without Jigsaw or even Kingpin showing up. Barracuda would be another one. I can't remember the name of the Irish boss he shot in the face with a shotgun. In the comics, he lives but most of his face is gone. Punisher might still have to contend with the Hand. I think the Hand storyline would pour out into Iron Fist, Luke Cage, and Jessica Jones and eventually lead to Defenders.

Edited by This_Is_The_End

I wanna see his sidekick, Microchip. Though that might contradict his personality of doing things alone but still. Who knows what Netflix and Marvel be planning on this one but for sure, he'll be tagging along other heroes as well.. Domino perhaps?

On 11/24/2017 at 9:26 PM, leisurelarry said:

Kamusta guys? Ok ba yung series?

Still second to Daredevil for me. I really didn't have any expectations for the series but it turned out to be surprisingly deep and engaging. The show attempts to present a much more humanized version of The Punisher (Frank Castle) as opposed to the outright sociopath presented in the comics. They also explored not only his flaws and traumas but also those of other veterans who have had trouble adjusting to life after war. Though the show tries to tackle some more contemporary issues, I feel like it fumbles with them a lot and I'm not exactly sure I agree with what the series seems to show about them. But more often than not it comes off like the show can't make up it's mind on what it wants to say on the topic.

5 hours ago, dhiesenphi said:

Still second to Daredevil for me. I really didn't have any expectations for the series but it turned out to be surprisingly deep and engaging. The show attempts to present a much more humanized version of The Punisher (Frank Castle) as opposed to the outright sociopath presented in the comics. They also explored not only his flaws and traumas but also those of other veterans who have had trouble adjusting to life after war. Though the show tries to tackle some more contemporary issues, I feel like it fumbles with them a lot and I'm not exactly sure I agree with what the series seems to show about them. But more often than not it comes off like the show can't make up it's mind on what it wants to say on the topic.

Thanks for the review, bro! I'll watch it after I'm through with The Defenders.

dhiesenphi likes this

1 hour ago, leisurelarry said:

Thanks for the review, bro! I'll watch it after I'm through with The Defenders.

No prob, I think it's still worth watching tbh. Specially if you like violence films/shows a lot.