Rockpen

Optical illusions

126 posts in this topic

Optical illusions (sometimes called also visual illusions) are cool images perceived in a manner that differs from objective reality. What the human eye sees is interpreted by the brain in a way that contradicts physical measurement of the source image.

To make the thread interesting, let's play a game. You may post an optical illusion of your choice and let other members distinguish the obvious from the not so obvious.

Don't forget to observe the numerical sequence of the image posted.

Let's begin.

2bBAW.gif

Boneo likes this

Yes sir Drake you got it right. Most perceived it as a man with glasses. For some, who have keen eyesight will notice right away that the word "liar" is hidden.

Hahaha bro ilan ba sila? Isa lang na hanap ko eh eto...

2bHs5.jpeg

FROG din lol baka mamaya may mag post si where's wallie naman :)) favorite ko yun after ng program papa hula na.

Eto baligtarin natin.. Ano unang pumasok sa utak ninyo sa mga photos na ito... In no particular order...

2bHtF.jpg

Honesty is the best policy. Eto talaga test sa kamanyakan level ng mga kapwa APS ninja natin lol

Helfayv likes this

Waaaaahhhh! So Mali ako? Grabe kakahiya confident pa naman na ako na frog eh.. I swear bro.. I thought I saw a frog not a pussy cat! Lols

I thought I did.. Haha (naging looney tunes na)

Edited by Patrick

napaka hirap ng challenge natoh huhu i will try my best...pusta ako pusang ligaw toh na ka  kulay si muning yung mga orange ang color lols... 

Edited by Patrick