noturextraordinaryguy

Soundtripping Devices

8 posts in this topic

2bFyc.jpg

Few things in life are as important as good music. But as you've probably noticed, that music only sounds as good as the system it's playing through. Thanks to our so-called speakers, headphones and earphones. These audio devices can noticeably improve your listening experience.

When it comes to your soundtrip, how do you listen to your songs? What brand/s do you own or planning to buy in the future? Or what's your most used speaker or headphone? C'mon, let's have a chat here! :)

megamiiind likes this

Guess I need to be the first one.. :whistle:

I actually a own handful of gears, from earphone to wireless speakers but I will always be a fan of Beats headphones and Bose speakers when it comes to music.

I currently own a Vic Firth isolation headphones, I use it when I'm playing the drums para maka play along ako doon sa music na gusto ko, and I also have an old school Razer Electra. =))

What do you suggest na magandang headphones for gaming at the same time listening to music? Yung comfortable siya isuot, kasi yung Razer Electra kapag masyadong matagal isuot parang masakit na sa ears or yung muscles around that area. :'(

I own both Harman Kardon Onyx Studio and Riva Turbo X. These premium bluetooth devices are capable of sounding like a huge speakers in a portable size. Overall I love the output of HK Onyx compared to the Riva. It sounds full, crisp, and can be regarded as a huge sound system to those have no idea where the sound came from. 

Mine are mostly mainstream audio devices. I use the following:

Coloud Pop

Sony XB450AP Extra Bass Over Ear Headphones

SteelSeries Arctis 3

JBL Clip 2

Logitech Z337 w/ Bluetooth