• Announcements

• REDivivus.WRAITH

APS NEEDS YOUR HELP FOR 2019!!!   11/05/18

Hello APS'ters It's been more than 10 years APS staff has been keeping this place alive and kickin ass from the rest!!!  And now is the time for us to ask help from all of you who are enjoying this place. APS are looking for generous members who are willing to show some support and love to raise funds for our VPS hosting and domain name fees. We would like to make the most contributions as much as we can and use all of it for " VPS hosting and Domain name fees" ONLY (no personal interest/expenses) We want to keep this community alive and that wouldn't be possible without your help. We won't be promising any VIP access or whatsoever for monetary contributions. But....... we can assure you that your contributions big or small can keep this place alive and We will give you an APS Supporter (yellow pants) to give credits and recognition sa inyong tulong! and that's the only thing we can promise you. If you are feeling generous today feel free to send your contributions to our PAYPAL account. (ANY AMOUNT ARE WELCOME) PAYPAL: allpinoystuff2017@yahoo.com If you have any questions comment on this thread or Feel free to send me or any Admins/Supreme Mods a PM. If you have contributed or will be contributing please let us know so we can directly say "thank you" to you. Thanks in advance and more power to APS!!!
PuffPuffPass

Name A Game That You've Spent 100 Hours On

88 posts in this topic

League of Legends

Older Pokemon Generation (Silver/Gold/Emerald/etc.)

Gears of War 1 - 3 (Haven't got the chance to play the prequel Judgement Day yet)

Call of Duty 4 up to Black Ops 2 (campaign is short but longest time playing it online)

Grand Theft Auto IV and V

Batman Arkham Series (Still need to play the recent one)

Fable 1 - 3

Darksiders 1 & 2

The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

Halo 1 - 4

Bioshock 1 - Infinite

Assassin's Creed from the very first one up to Black Flag

Dead Space 1 - 3

Haberdash likes this

Family Computer: Super Mario Bros., Galaga, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

SNES: NBA Live 96, NBA Jam, Mortal Kombat.

Emulator: Pokemon Yellow

Playstation 1: NBA Live 99-'05, Smackdown, Resident Evil 1-3, Metal Gear Solid, Silent Hill, Gran Turismo, Syphon Filter

PC: Starcraft, Doom, Diablo 1-2, Battle Realms, LoTR: Battle for Middle Earth, DOTA 1, Counter Strike, X-Men Legends II - Rise of the Apocalypse, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Plants vs Zombies, The Sims, GTA III, GTA Vice City

Playstaytion 3: NBA 2k12, Resident Evil 5, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriot, Arkham Asylum, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Assassin's Creed 2.

Facebook: Mafia Wars

IOS/Android

Clash of Clans, Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes 

Strip Poker sa 386 na PC

Tetris any platform 

Super Mario sa Family Computer at Game Boy

PC:

Counterstrike, Warcraft, Call of Duty, Medal of Honor

Civilization, X-COM UFO Defense (Turn Based Strategy)

The Sims, Baseball Mogul (Simulation)

Need for Speed Underground, Midnight Run

NBA Live 1994-2001 (Sega, at PC)

PS3:

NBA 2K8, MLB 11: The Show

Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Guitar Hero / Rockband

PSP:

FIFA, NBA 2K

madami dami pa

Haberdash and RTZ like this

-Warrock

-M.U Philippines

-Rakion

-K.O.S

-Getamped

-C.O.D 4

-TEKKEN SERIES

-FIFA (10-17)

-NFSMW

-Warcraft 3:Reign of Chaos and Frozen Throne

Checked my hours again recently and yeah, I could have used all that time productively but COD is life.

Steam

2ujoY.jpg

Overwatch - Because Genji needs his healing

2ujoZ.jpg

The Division - For a game that I find quite frustrating, I can't believe I've already spent this much hours in it

2ujp1.jpg

I imagine Tekken 7 would be up there at the end of this month

I would put Gears of War 4 up there because Jesus Christ Almighty, the install size is 138gb. It took me days just downloading the game.

2ujpB.jpg

That 103.1gb is without the updates. That's the base game. The developer announced that they will release a major update soon. I'm afraid the game might be in the 150gb range all told.

dhiesenphi, Haberdash and SiCLOUD like this

Chrono Cross - spent most of my weekends during my 3rd&4th yr in hs trying to perfect the game.

Hoshigami : Ruining of blue earth - same as Chrono Cross but less frequent.

Warcraft III : Reign of Chaos/Frozen Throne - campaign mode!!

Battle Realms

Red Alert Series

League of Legends 

???

dhiesenphi likes this