• Announcements

• REDivivus.WRAITH

Facebook login issues   06/20/17

If anyone of you are having trouble logging in using facebook send us a PM on our APS FB page https://www.facebook.com/allpinoystuff/ including your APS username and emaill and we will recover them for you. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Emperor

Who is the better Darna: Angel Locsin or Marian Rivera?

33 posts in this topic

Although it was Angel Locsin who was chosen to play the role of Darna in the movie, speculations are still circling around that Marian Rivera is the first choice but ABS-CBN's "negotiating skill" won it for their contract star.

So I believe this is debatable. Who is the better Darna between Angel Locsin & Marian Rivera? You can base your judgement on the looks or talent, or whatever you prefer.

(Personally my favorite Darna is Vilma Santos, but some members here are too young to remember that)

2bT71.png

Boneo likes this

Angel Locsin because her boobs is almost showing na. Marian's costume is a little bit conservative.

Dolphy lol

This is hard man (no pun intended). I also like the Vilma version since she did it a few times so her Darna actually went beyond the constant remakes the latter films did. And there was a time Vilma was actually a hottie. She wasn't what our current standard of hotness is but she's not too shabby wearing that outfit.

On-topic, I guess Angel Locsin? For some reason, I have never been a Marian Rivera fan at all, physical assets or otherwise. Just want to add, in terms of costume, Marian's better.

Edited by This_Is_The_End
Boneo likes this

First, I just wanna be clear that Anjanette Abayari will always be my favorite Darna. Ever.

And to answer the question.. My cards are all on Angel Locsin simply because I'm a fan. :) But let's go down to facts - Back in the days, all the surveys, ratings, and reactions of different people showed that Angel's potrayal is really better than Marian's version! Marian's didn't able to surpassed the highest rating made by Angel. Both the pilot and the final episode of Marian's version didn't even reached or overtook the pilot and finale of Angel's version.

To put it on a layman's term. Mas may chance na mabosohan itong si Angel kaysa kay Marian dun sa mga costumes nila.

Solid Angel Locsin. Darna is a Filipino super hero myth and Angel is a true natural pinay beauty aside from mas masarap panoorin yun boobs nya na wish lng natin meron pang R-18.

Si Marian is half Spanish, yes maganda sya but I prefer pure pinay for the role darna.

Marian for me kasi gusto ko talaga masilayan yung boobs niya haha!

Sabi ko na nga ba si bossing Vader maka-Marian 'yan. Hindi ako sure malupit na hula lang naman :)

Angel Locsin. Second would be Marian and third will be Anjanette.

It's all about showing the boobs. :th_pliiiz:

Naalala ko dati sa interview ni Angel Locsin sa Darna dati na kinailangang palitan costume nya dahil lumalaki daw yung FUTURE nya sooo yeah Angel Locsin ako hehe

What's great with Angel Locsin? Kasi yung costume nya parang anytime malalaglag kaya ang mga guys kahit man lang sa pangarap ay nagbabakasakali. Hindi gaya ng mga costume nina Marian at yung iba pa.

@asim0  Something about Nanette Medved rustle my jimmies. Hindi siya ganoon ka-voluptuous pero napak-sexy niya sa paningin ko. I can still remember with fondness the numerous nights I have spent sa mga magazine pic niya...errr..sorry for the TMI.