• Announcements

• REDivivus.WRAITH

Facebook login issues   06/20/17

If anyone of you are having trouble logging in using facebook send us a PM on our APS FB page https://www.facebook.com/allpinoystuff/ including your APS username and emaill and we will recover them for you. Thanks!
noturextraordinaryguy

DU30 Administration

41 posts in this topic

President Rodrigo Duterte continues to surprise politicos and the public in general with his choices for appointees in his administration. His picks from the wonderful world of show business are not exempted.

Rounding up the popular names, which will now have prefixes other than the kind of talent they are include comedian Arnell Ignacio who is now Assistant Vice President for Community Relations and Service Department of the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR); TV journalist Kat de Castro as the Department of Tourism Undersecretary of Media Affairs; singer Jimmy Bondoc as the Assistant Vice President for Entertainment at PAGCOR; and most recently, as reported by Mario Dumaual of ABS-CBN, folk singer Freddie Aguilar as head of the National Commission for Culture and the Arts (NCCA).

Rockpen likes this

Add musician and entrepreneur Ramon 'RJ' Jacinto as Presidential Adviser on Economic Affairs and Information Technology Communications, but at least RJ have better credentials being a graduate of Economic from AdMU and took up Law at UST

President Rody Duterte with former Presidents Joseph Estrada, Gloria Macapagal Arroyo, Fidel Ramos and Benigno Aquino III at the National Security Council meeting.

2eDC6.jpg

(Photo: Joseph Morong/GMA News)

I think duterte is doing a decent job so far. I just hope na hindi iabuse ng police yung authority nila. Ang dami kasing napapatay ngayon ng basta basta nalang.

Im not Pro nor Anti-Duterte but as im following the news and recents issues I'm more greatful on him on how he handle the security of the nation. Still, he has 5 years to be our president and things might change.

On 2/21/2017 at 11:11 AM, kusalagufagup said:

i voted for him but i think there's still a lot of improvements that he should do. i'm positively hoping that he'll be able to make some changes 

I never voted for any of the hopefuls from the last election for different reasons but as far as the current administration is concerned, I'm cautiously optimistic. Wala pa siyang isang taon sa posisyon. This administration still has a lot to prove. I don't like the guy but to be fair, I never really liked any of the past presidents either and that doesn't mean he couldn't be a good president - this is one thing na hindi namin mapagkasunduan ng friend ko. He accuses me of being yellowtard, (there's a special place in hell for people who come up with these cringe-worthy, internet-bait terms), him being a big Duterte supporter, because I'm critical of the administration not understanding that things aren't always binary.

Yeah, I think it's funny how these supporters follow their leaders to a T. They're turning a blind eye to the wrong things (however small) that their leaders are doing.

We should support our government but we also shouldn't turn a blind eye to what it's doing wrong.  Sadly most Filipinos follow personalities or groups turning a blind eye to their faults.  on a side note - The Duterte Youth being awarded medals... reminds me of something that happened during ww2 in Germany.  Hitler Youth anyone?

This_Is_The_End likes this

Inappoint ni PDD si Sec Gina lopez sa DENR, ngayon na deny ng Commission on Appointment. ano masasabi nyo? 

On 7/15/2016 at 6:49 PM, Vinno B. Rocha said:

Drug pushers & users ... tinutumba. Holduppers & snatchers ... salvaged. Langya ... puro ayungin tsaka dilis ang kawawa ah. Sana makabingwit din ng mga PATING tsaka BALYENA. O kaya kahit BUWAYA man lang! hehe :D

May nabingwit nang balyena, nakakulong na sa Crame ang pangalan nya Leila.

Vinno B. Rocha and James1234 like this

On 5/8/2017 at 11:01 PM, aldus0714 said:

May nabingwit nang balyena, nakakulong na sa Crame ang pangalan nya Leila.

Well, hopefully may sumunod na. ang dami pa kasing natambay at inuubos lang yung mga binayad na tax natin.

I remember Betty Napoles. naalala ko parang nagbabayad na ako ng tax para may maigastos yung anak niya.

Sana umusad na nga ang Pilipinas. Supporting Duterte all the way!

aldus0714 likes this