• Announcements

• REDivivus.WRAITH

Facebook login issues   06/20/17

If anyone of you are having trouble logging in using facebook send us a PM on our APS FB page https://www.facebook.com/allpinoystuff/ including your APS username and emaill and we will recover them for you. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
krimson38

WWE Live 2016 Manila - Sept. 09

8 posts in this topic

From the SM tickets website:

Mall Of Asia Arena

WWE LIVE™ RETURNS TO PHILIPPINES

WWE RETURNS TO PHILIPPINES WITH WWE LIVE MANILA® ON FRIDAY, 9 SEPTEMBER AT THE MALL OF ASIA ARENA.

Tickets for WWE LIVE MANILA® will go on sale next Friday, 3 June at 9am PHT, and can be purchased online at www.smtickets.com; by calling the SM Tickets customer hotline on 470 22 22; or by visiting any SM Tickets outlet.

Fans attending WWE LIVE MANILA will be able to see their favorite Superstars including WWE World Heavyweight Champion™ Roman Reigns™, WWE Tag Team Champions™ The New Day™; WWE Women’s Champion™ Charlotte™; Kane™; AJ Styles™; Kevin Owens™; Sasha Banks™; Tyler Breeze™; Neville™; Bo Dallas™ and Zack Ryder™*.

____

All right, WWE is coming back to Manila! I watched the RAW show in 2006 (awesome experience) and Smackdown/ECW in 2009 (kinda boring), let's see how much the ticket prices will be this time.

N-eazy and Boneo like this

SM tickets has updated their website, includes ticket prices already for the WWE event. Most expensive seats are P15,840 for ringside, and cheapest is P1,580 for general admission. Hmmm, I might go for upper box tickets at P3,170.

Boneo likes this

Today (June 3) is the 1st day of selling at SM malls ticket outlets. Hopefully the show will be do well in ticket sales. Let's see if they send Smackdown or RAW brand wrestlers in September.

According to Rappler.com, Seth Rollins has been added to the Manila show. I read on another wrestling site that Seth has also been added to their WWE tour in Japan.

On the WWE website, they updated the list of superstars who will be going to Manila. It features the RAW roster: Rollins, Reigns, New Day, Owens, Zayn, Cesaro, Jericho, Sasha Banks, the Club, etc. Looks like a promising show, hopefully Balor joins them as well. I would have wanted to see AJ Styles in person, but the RAW roster does have more star power.