• Announcements

• REDivivus.WRAITH

Facebook login issues   06/20/17

If anyone of you are having trouble logging in using facebook send us a PM on our APS FB page https://www.facebook.com/allpinoystuff/ including your APS username and emaill and we will recover them for you. Thanks!
roboratzinger

WWE Brand Split

13 posts in this topic

Cautiously optimistic. Too early to say whether this will be good for the brand. I think it's a plus for Smackdown to be live since the outcome of the show is being prematurely leaked online when it wasn't.

Sabagay iba kasi yung feel pag live event kagaya ng mga pay-per-view events. On the positive side naman at least magkakaroon na ng chance yung ibang mga wrestlers na magkarron ng maayos na storyline.

Tingin nyo dapat bang hatiin uli yung World Title?

Yes, I think they should bring back the big gold belt for Smackdown. As long as Seth Rollins and Reigns are happy and healthy in the WWE, they will be the the top faces for the company for the next 10++ years. So many guys deserve a heavyweight title run now and in the near future (AJ Styles, Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Samoa Joe) and they might not get that opportunity if those 2 are still dominating at the top.

roboratzinger likes this

Salamat naalala ko uli yung Big gold belt ang ganda tignan nung belt na yun tsaka yung unang design ng Unified belt. Sana Bullet Club ang magdala ng Smackdown tas dun sa RAW yung Shield.

Nga pala what about yung ppv's? Should they go for brand exclusive events except for the Big 4 ( Survivor Series, Summerslam, Royal Rumble & Wrestlemania) and maybe Night of Champions?

Isa siguro sa mga dahilan kaya hinati nila yung brand para na rin ma-address yung problema nila sa pagdalas nung injuries dahil na rin sa schedule nila sa televised bukod pa sa live events. Masyadong bugbog yung mga wrestlers sa sobrang dami ng commitments nila.

N-eazy likes this

Tama lang to bro masyadong madami injuries nangayari this year besides Raw, Smackdown, at payperviews meron pa silang mga tours outside of the US. At the end of the day tao lang mga yan the more wear & tear tapos fatigue chances are mainjured talaga sila.

I felt na sobrang dami talented na wrestlers that deserves a chance sa Title Owens, Aj, Cesaro, Bray etc with the brand split mas maganda magiging match ups and sana maging mas creative and storylines. Dapat lang ibalik nila sa 2 hours na lang RAW at gawin Live Smackdown kuha lang sila talents sa NXT like Finn or Samoan Joe and bring back some titles like Cruserweight malaki tulong yun. Yun nga lang NXT might suffer but its set up to be a developmental league naman so basta yu g 2 brands will flourish I'd rather take that gamble. Steph Handles Raw, Shane gets Smackdown.

This_Is_The_End likes this

There are rumours that Roman Reigns and Rollins will headline RAW, while Cena and AJ Styles will headline Smackdown. If that happens, I hope Owens, Cesaro, and Zayn end up on the blue brand, because the ex-Shield members will dominate the heavyweight title scene on Monday nights. Better chance for new faces at the top of Smackdown, since Cena is slowing down with injuries, and AJ still has to prove himself as a main eventer in the WWE.

I agree sa idea na yung Bullet Club sa blue brand tapos yung Shield sa red. Ang ganda siguro nun pag nag-abot sila sa Survivor Series. Sana kasama sa story yung Gold brand. Yung tipong mag-aagawan yung GM sa kung saang roster pupunta yung isang standout sa NXT.

Let's just bring back the old PPVs Names...and the exclusivity to each brand. i.e. Backlash is to RAW while Judgment Day is to SD! with the exceptions of the BIG 4 (Summer Slam, Survivor Series, Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania). Also, keep the unique titles apart, bring back the cruiser weight title (I believe this will happen since there is an ongoing CW Global Series).  If I'm going to split the brand, something like this:

RAW:

Rollins

Reigns

Owens

Wyatt Family

Enzo & Cass

Orton

+ NXT Prospects

SD!

Cena

Styles + The Club

Zayn

New Day

Lesnar

+ NXT Prospects

Can we do a mock draft? That would be fun. Thanks Guys!

roboratzinger likes this

This WWE draft will be exciting. My predictions for this:

-Shield guys will stay on Raw. Cena, Styles, Owens and Zayn will be on SD.

-There will be another world title. Possibly the Television Champion or the big gold belt. Having two brands with only one getting hold of the top prize doesn't make sense.

-Cruiserweight title will make a return. Then two tag titles and possibly Womens Tag Team title if ever.

-Shane will run SD. Steph and Trips will run Raw. I see the Bragging Rights PPV making a return.

-PPVs will remain for both brands. That may only be the time the two brands will co-exist.

-They will bring back the old folks and possibly more NXT callups.

Yan muna for now. I hope WWE can pull this off.

roboratzinger likes this

Looks like they will also be splitting up the womens division, although they might have only 1 Champ. Finally, one of my favourite NXT wrestlers in Bayley will be called up, she's more than ready to debut on the main shows.

This is quite an intriguing draft because it will happen just a few days before a PPV. Curious ako kung ano ang magiging effect sa PPV. Kung magkakaroon ng bagong Titles will the announcement happen before, during or after the PPV? Either way I'm excited sa kung ano ang mangyayari.