• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pasensya na eto lang ang nadiskubre ko sa episode kahapon.  

Can we just give this girl the Iron Throne? 

First look at the characters’ new looks for season 7.    credits goes to HBO

"All hail Jon of the Houses Targaryen and Stark, The Resurrected, The First of His Name, The White Wolf, King of the Andals, The Rhoynar, and The First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm, Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, Lord of Winterfell, Warden of the North, King in the North, Beater of Bastards, Friend of the Free Folk, and Knower of Nothing!" 

:peace:

I like the scene wherein they played the GoT melody during Jon's proclamation. Has anyone else noticed the Knights of the Vale proclaimed Jon the King in the North too? Ouch, Littlepedofinger. 

11 hours ago, kusalagufagup said:

GOT developed a new power to their characters.....teleportation

5 hours ago, This_Is_The_End said:

I watched the last episode again and I missed Varys was also in the ship with Daenerys and co. in the last scene. They have some awesome time-skipping/teleporting technology hidden somewhere.

I know for a fact that you're not that serious, Sirs but.. I really don't get the "teleporter" hang-ups that some people have in this episode. The show jumps around in time all the time. The only reason you think that a character couldn't be where they are without teleporting is because of the way you have structured Westeros time in your own head. The scenes in the show are not date stamped. So figure up how long you think it would take Arya or Varys to get around to where they are, and then tell yourself that much time has passed. 

:ok1:

it was just funny because we just saw varys at dorne and then we see him once again sailing back to westeros without seeing that he was back at bay of the dragons (yep, it's not slaver's bay anymore). it's the same thing with Olenna Tyrell already knowing the fate of her family at King's Landing and with Jaime Lannister's look of shock (so it means, he hasn't heard of what happened) when he came back.

it's not really an issue for me but just looking back, it was kinda funny.

Rickon Stark has left the game!

Wun Wun has left the game!

Ramsay Bolton has left the game!

Walder Frey has left the game!

Tommen Baratheon has left the game!

Margaery Tyrell has left the game!

Loras Tyrell has left the game!

The High Sparrow has left the game!

Jon Snow became DAKINGINDANORF!

Jon Snow has a new secret identity, Starkgaryen!

Olena Tyrell has joined The Sand Snakes!

The Mountain likes Septa Unella <3 !

Benjen Stark left Bran Stark's party!

Cersei Lannister earned a new title, First of Her Name, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm!

Tyrion Lannister earned a new title, Hand of the Queen!

Daario Naharis has left the party!

Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, First of Her Name, the Unburt, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons, has entered the game!

Fluidity of time in TV shows and movies is a trope. It's not only GoT, most if not all shows do that. It would be boring if we follow characters in real time. Lost makes the island very small as they seem to walk it's entire length within the episode. Some hide it better than others though. In the case of Varys he sailed to parts unknown several episodes ago and between then and the last episode, the neighboring cities attacked Meereen, Daenerys was back, repelled and subjugated the other cities to play nice. A lot has happened since he left. Then on episode 10 he was in Dorne and on on the very last scene he was with Daenerys. The illusion of time passing was uneven hence it was jarring - he was gone for several episodes then on the very same episode he was at two places. It doesn't help that he wear almost the same type of dress.

It sticks out like a sore thumb because the show is great overall. If it was a crappy show, we'd probably be busy nitpicking other major problems. The undefined time jumps wouldn't matter as much.

Heavy even bothered to make a silly article out of it because people noticed. I think people get that time passed, it's how they paced it that was a bit problematic.

http://heavy.com/entertainment/2016/06/how-does-varys-travel-so-fast-teleport-game-of-thrones-merman-dorne-ships/

Tangentially, I wouldn't consider Littlefinger as a pedophile in the context of the show as Sansa is already considered of marrying age since she was already betrothed to both Tyrion and Ramsay. Tyrion is definitely older than Sansa. Biologically, she already had her period and can bear a child which for the most part is the one if not the main reason for noble houses to marry their sons and daughters. The age gap between Jon Arryn and Lysa Tully was also great when they married so it's safe to say Westerosi society doesn't frown on May December affairs.

A quote from GGRM's book. " A Song of Ice and Fire is told through the eyes of characters who are sometimes hundreds or even thousands of miles apart from one another. Some chapters cover a day, some only an hour; others might span a fortnight, a month, half a year. With such a structure, the narrative cannot be strictly sequential; sometimes important things are happening simultaneously, a thousand leagues apart."

For those who are wondering what will happen now to the Red Woman, FYI, the actress who plays Melisandre (Carice Von Houten) is pregnant with Guy Peace's child. So, I think we'll only see a few scenes of her in Season 7 with her making a full return in Season 8. 

On 6/27/2016 at 6:04 PM, beembeem said:

No more Natalie Dormer :( and what did you think The Mountain did to the nun? :evil1:

Nail polishing? LOL Nah.

Probably gonna torture her. Everyone's saying rape. Not everything horrible that can happen to a woman has to be rape, you know.. Besides, it is a reanimated corpse. Like, how do people even know he has any sexual appetite? 

Finally I get a chance to visit this thread after trying to stay away from spoilers. :)

Just finished watching the season finale just now.  I can't take it anymore to finally get home to watch. So I decided to watch it at work instead. lol

one word after.

GOOSEBUMPS!

As a perverts mind I supposed I was hoping the hand of the queen will get under the mother of dragons skirt (similar to Littleginger and Sansa's scene) . I was wrong lol

I also don't think anything sexual was done to Septa Unella although insertion of foreign objects up her womanhood may not be out of the question. Probably slow dismemberment? Several broken bones? Same as what he did to Ellia Martell and gouge out her eyes? Maybe he did rape her but not because there is lust in him but maybe because he was commanded to? The question is did Cersei gave Ser Gregor the instruction before he entered the room or did he retain some autonomy to get creative with her torture? 

I think not seeing what happened to her make it a more effective scene since it's left to the viewers' imagination. One thing's for sure she wasn't dying that day and probably wouldn't be dying for a quite a while.

What will happen at King's Landing?

Dany has the Martells, the Tyrells, some Greyjoys, the Dothraki horde, the Unsullied, and three dragons.

Cersei has no allies. Maybe some other houses but no major house. The Knights of the Vale are now with the Starks. There would be no help also coming from the North as the Boltons are destroyed. The Freys might also be gone.

I think that next season would focus only on Westeros as all major characters are already there. No more Meereen, Bravos, Yunkai, or Astapor.

I also think that, at most, GoT would last for two seasons more unless there's another plot that would be introduced or if the battle with the Night King is dragged on.

1 hour ago, noturextraordinaryguy said:

OT: Saw in the news today that the much awaited (daw) remake Encantadia show will also feature a hmm.. DRAGON. :th_what1:

Pilipino nga naman. If they think the dragons or the battles are what made GoT successful, they were clearly watching the wrong show. Reserving my opinion until I sit down and force myself to watch a few episodes but I honestly don't have high hopes.

50 minutes ago, PuffPuffPass said:

What will happen at King's Landing?

Dany has the Martells, the Tyrells, some Greyjoys, the Dothraki horde, the Unsullied, and three dragons.

Cersei has no allies. Maybe some other houses but no major house. The Knights of the Vale are now with the Starks. There would be no help also coming from the North as the Boltons are destroyed. The Freys might also be gone.

I think that next season would focus only on Westeros as all major characters are already there. No more Meereen, Bravos, Yunkai, or Astapor.

I also think that, at most, GoT would last for two seasons more unless there's another plot that would be introduced or if the battle with the Night King is dragged on.

Season 7 would probably be the mad rush to King's Landing. Wrap the whole mess up, maybe the Wall finally breaking. Then season 8 will be everyone getting together to kill the Night King.

In the books I think Baelish pretty much summed up Cersei:

"Every man's a piece to start with, and every maid as well. Even some who think they are players. Cersei, for one. She thinks herself sly, but in truth she is utterly predictable. Her strength rests on her beauty, birth, and riches. Only the first of those is truly her own, and it will soon desert her. I pity her then. She wants power, but has no notion what to do with it when she gets it"

Let's see how similar or different TV show Cersei is.

I think the very last scene of the show will be George R.R. Martin announcing that the next book has been finished :) 

2 minutes ago, Neo deLa Cruz said:

Boss Wala Pako maHanap updates.. If keLan ang New SeAson 7 Grave Ganda ng mga Gawa niLa Astig sila.

Probably the same time next time year.

HBO Confirms Who Both of Jon Snow's Parents Are

HBO has confirmed, either accidentally or otherwise, who Jon Snow's father is. The finale of Season 6, Winds of Winter, revealed his mother is actually Lyanna Stark, but an infographic on the Making Game of Thrones blog has more information for us...

2dysP.png

Source:

http://bit.ly/2934XRP
	http://itsh.bo/29anWx9

You remember that scene when Cersei’s mysterious gigantic armored bodyguard, the resurrected Gregor Clegane AKA The Mountain, finally takes off his helmet before torturing Septa Unella? You can’t see his face since that shot was so dim, but if you’re curious, here’s a photo showing the brightened results. No wonder he never takes off his headgear!

2dFzB.jpg

6 hours ago, noturextraordinaryguy said:

You remember that scene when Cersei’s mysterious gigantic armored bodyguard, the resurrected Gregor Clegane AKA The Mountain, finally takes off his helmet before torturing Septa Unella? You can’t see his face since that shot was so dim, but if you’re curious, here’s a photo showing the brightened results. No wonder he never takes off his headgear!

2dFzB.jpg

"Previously on The Walking Dead" :th_lol: